Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 32207
-
01-20-13 15:23 #6692Banned Member

Posts: 79A New York state of mind
Visited a convenient place for us NoVA commuters. Not far from the mixing bowl. During this visit I met a new friend from New York city named Queeny (or Queen).
She was fairly typical for NoVA practitioners with the exception her English was excellent, and she was chatty (engaging in conversation. Which enhanced my visit).
Queen is not a spinner, but is height and weight proportioned, and I thought her massage skills were fairly good and her attitude was excellent. I suspect a future visit will be even more enjoyable.
As I have learned with displeasure, an hour at this location is 50 minutes or less. But other than that, the visits are fine (and the TS is usually excellent).
Standard rates and tips, smiles with a flair. I enjoyed.
I will repeat.
Remember if you visit,
YMMV A lot
-
01-19-13 22:49 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 912Chinese snack
I hit up the Chinese spot in Loudoun, where mongers were treated like a "king" only a couple years ago. Jinny was my provider. She had on some tight jeans and boots. A bit of a tummy but cute face. Nice massage plus. Allowed roaming and she allowed me to feed on her as if I was an infant LOL I wanted to taste some muff pie but she said maybe next time. I think she was just saying that to get me off of the subject. I doubt she would allow that at this establishment. 60 for the hr (no TS) .50 for tip (given the liberal roaming and "infant feeding" allowed).
It seems the Chinese spots are the best bang for your buck for a standard. NoVA experience. They actually put effort into giving you a massage and don't cop an attitude like their Korean siblings.
-
01-19-13 21:50 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 168Not the same girl
Same thing happend to me today when I went to see her. She wasn't the girl in the pic. Total waste of money! VERY POOR service!
-
01-19-13 17:32 #6689Regular Member

Posts: 15I don't know whether they run multiple providers from the same phone number. The person I met was not Coco. She said Coco was the MMS who answers the calls. My provider was Chinese, in her 40s. Face: 5, Body: 2-3 being generous, CBJ & CFS but after 5 min claimed I was too big and asked to finish by hand. This was laughable as I am average size at best. To fill out the 15 min she provided real lackluster massage and I was still shorted 30 min. I cannot recommend who I saw. AMP with average provider with TS, massage, and HE would have been money better spent for the same amount.
Originally Posted by DcFishMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-13 18:30 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 150Asian outfit in Fairfax
Got an early release today so decided to check the local massage scene. I've been wanting a good massage with nice finish for awhile now but haven't had a chance to go north. I decided to check the local scene and try for the best I could find for under $$. Stumbled across once of the Asian outfits on BP who formerly hosted Mona. The pricing I was quoted: $3 for the half and $6 for the full. Either way you get your money's worth and I opted to do an hour hoping for full relaxation after meeting the provider. Originally I was scheduled for a half session, but she quickly changed my mind.
Coco: about an 8 on the NoVA AMP scale (especially when comparing to current talent) ; 9 personality (was a bit shy / cold at first, but was recently robbed by a customer) ; late 30's; is her in the pictures (which don't show much but were taken in her room) ; very friendly; definitely not GFE and no extras beyond CBJ / CFS which is included; massage was a 4 only because it was mostly a full hour+ of sensual rub with a little bit of actual massage here and there.
I will repeat while she remains in town as it's on the way home and a much better option compared to what I've found / heard about NoVA AMPs lately. The number ends in 6289; and no you don't have to be a senior member for the full digits. You just need to be a contributing member that I don't feel will ruin the experience for others.
Stay safe & GLHF!
-
01-17-13 09:50 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 285Capital
Where is it? I found 22636 & 22640 but no 22648. Area looked like an abandoned warehouse district. No DMV either. Was I in the right area?
-
01-16-13 15:10 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 26Obvious Fake Pics
They are also using a picture of porn star Druuna in there ads. I know for a fact she has nothing to do with them. She lives around here and I asked after seeing her picture in the ad on Backpage.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 10:24 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 99Please explain to me how that would be cyber bullying. Read up on the definition and law and report back to us.
Originally Posted by Webrowser
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 09:16 #6684Regular Member

Posts: 6AMP ad in NYC
I kinda wish the scene in this area was as hopping been in NYC on business place is just a an AMP paradise especially in Queens. Thought I would share know this is not related to this board.
http://m.youtube.com//watch? V=zXFaESABbSg&feature=youtu. Be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzXFaESABbSg%26feature%3Dyoutu. Be
-
01-15-13 19:07 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 21Re: Hassel
I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 15:58 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 592Kind of stuff pisses me off on two counts. Mind your own damn business goody-two-shoes. I'm sure if I followed you I would find things you're not supposed to be doing.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Second, get your paws off my car. Its not just this, but fliers, etc. Get off my car, its my property. Didn't your parents ever tell you to not touch things that aren't yours without permission? Kind of a double standard is why I hate the posting of fliers / leaving a note. If I'm doing something wrong, you doing it too doesn't make it right. Go home and watch TV or do the job you're being paid to do instead of looking out your window.
-
01-15-13 11:58 #6681Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm also interested in any known Latina MPs.
Originally Posted by Hmfic04
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 21:16 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 229Hassle
The other members were 100% spot on. You will have no problems from the police, because parking in a parking lot is not illegal. The bigger issue is whether the person that left the flyer is going to take more aggressive steps, such as posting license plates and video on web sites to spotlight AMP visitors. I would just park in a different location.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 16:40 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 208Marissa
I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 12:36 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 33C-AMP in Alexandria
Continue to visit my go-to place in Alexandria. Saw new girl last week. Was told new staff coming this week as well.
Have considered trying Swan and / or Capitol out in Sterling, but not sure it's worth the drive.









Reply With Quote






