Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6677
    [QUOTE=Propilot; 1650338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Just a scare tactic,

    Be extremely careful parking in another business parking lot. Check for the NO parking signs before you do park because most businesses will have your car towed. The towing fee can cost as much as an AMP visit.
    Worst case just park at the dmv. Just a short walk. Even if it closed can park there. I would just toss that paper. How would they know you even visited that establishment. Maybe you were getting your haircut next door.

  2. #6676

    Scare tactic is correct.

    [QUOTE=Serpico99; 1649638]Just a scare tactic, probably from one of the businesses in the complex. Maybe one of the local businesses get pissed off from the AMP's customers parking in their spaces)? I never heard of LE arresting mongers just because some goody two shoes the-bag reported a monger's car being in the parking spaces in front of an AMP. They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity.

    "They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity" is the key sentence. As we all know, if there is no incriminating evidence, there is no case. Only two people know what happened in an AMP session, you and the girl. Everyone else can only assume. As long as you keep your mouth shut when you exit the AMP, you are fine. The problems arise when guys get intimidated by the cops, and the guys spill the beans. The cops favorite tactic is to say that they will call your wife. If your telephone information is not in the computer with your license, the cops cannot use that tactic. I remember one time a cop threatened to call my wife, I told him to do so. Then I told him that the wife and I were separated and living in different homes. The smile quickly disappeared from his face and he had to let me go for lack of evidence.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

    Be extremely careful parking in another business parking lot. Check for the NO parking signs before you do park because most businesses will have your car towed. The towing fee can cost as much as an amp visit.

  3. #6675

    Have gone to the orient

    My report guys (and it's a month late).

    After discovering that there would be no soft touches for me. They were closed for reasons I don't know. And that The Lotus would only accept a 30-minute session (am starting to hate these franchises) , I headed to an undiscovered place. Down by backlick road.

    Let us just say that everything is standard but given my priorities, here is how I'd rank them:

    Table Shower. Check and they handled this well.

    Back massage (medium). Pretty good.

    Roaming. NA.

    Finish. Standard (what else?)

    While I would come back, I'd like to caution you that the attendant is over-40 and (from my point view) , is unattractive. Mamasan was more good-looking, me thinks.

    Be safe!

  4. #6674

    Capital

    VJust had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.

    This has happened before. I remember a case in Woodbridge where a monger rcvd a letter from the Prince William Health Dept. Because hsi car had been spotted in the parking lot of an AMP.

    I reccomend not parking outside of an AMP's lot. Due to the propensity of many business's in Nova to tow parkers who don't shop there.

  5. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.
    Just a scare tactic, probably from one of the businesses in the complex. Are the parking spots reserved (maybe one of the local businesses get pissed off from the AMP's customers parking in their spaces)? I never heard of LE arresting mongers just because some goody two shoes the-bag reported a monger's car being in the parking spaces in front of an AMP. They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity. I never heard of any citizens group harassing the AMPs or mongers in Sterling. Most people, as well as LE, are focused on the Latinos and the gangs in the area so this makes me believe one of the businesses in the complex harassed you.

    For future visits, you can park in the BB&T lot one block down and walk along the road that parallels Sterling Blvd (vice walking along Sterling Blvd itself) and walk to the spa (that road is just one big horeshoe). Kind of a pain in the butt, however if for one reason or another you really like visiting this place, you should park elsewhere and walk to the spa.

    For anyone else visiting the other places in Sterling:

    1.) you can park at the post office lot or McD's lot, for those wishing to visit the place where mongers in the past went to feel like a "King".

    2.) For the other AMP located near a gas station, you can park in the gas station lot or fitness gym that is on the next street over and walk over. Again, it's a pain in the butt but if you don't want to be harassed with notes left on your car, I would park elsewhere and walk.

  6. #6672

    They're Scamming Off The Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    I have been there numerous times. It's a company based out of california. They have good prices and have good service and beautiful girls. They are worth it.
    They're not affiliated in any way with Spa World Inc, which runs a legit family Korean spa. Even if the massage place is now good (and that outfit used to have a lot of problems, including an aggressive 'manager' who would send harassing texts) , they're still using BS in their ads by riding on the good name of Spa World.

  7. #6671

    Care

    Went to this place right off 28 in chantilly around 8pm. Was greeted by a 50something korean woman (kim)? And just wanted a shorter massage since I had to go somewhere and have never been here which put me back. 6 went back to a private room undressed and the same woman returned to give me my massage. She had a face that was a 4 being generous very small body no more then a 100 pounds, but she had a decent body for her age. The massage was nothing great. Her attitude sucked to be honest. She was pushy towards the end. No roaming at all. No extras offered at the end, and I didn't really care for any from her. No tip. Will not return. I figure I won't give too much of a detailed report being that this place was awful.

  8. #6670
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.

  9. #6669

    Spa World

    In my experience with spa world, they are legit. They are a booking agency from California. The have reasonable rates, beautiful ladies, and good service. They are worth it!

  10. #6668

    I beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Spa World is a family destination, and completely above board.

    Those ads are from a shady outfit that has all kinds of BS in their posts. What is a "Mongolian Cobra" massage? I never heard of it either, but the bozo who runs this outfit has been writing it for at least 5 years.
    I have been there numerous times. It's a company based out of california. They have good prices and have good service and beautiful girls. They are worth it.

  11. #6667

    Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    There have been many ads on BP lately saying they are sponsored by Spa World, Inc and to make a cirtesy call when parked. Has anyone done this? It seems a little "off" to me but the prices look good.

    Do you think maybe this is an offshoot of Spa World in Centreville?

    Thanks,

    JJ
    Spa World is a family destination, and completely above board.

    Those ads are from a shady outfit that has all kinds of BS in their posts. What is a "Mongolian Cobra" massage? I never heard of it either, but the bozo who runs this outfit has been writing it for at least 5 years.

  12. #6666

    New World Therapy?

    Any intel on this place in Herndon? Chinese or Korean? Price?

  13. #6665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Spa World, Inc?

    There have been many ads on BP lately saying they are sponsored by Spa World, Inc and to make a cirtesy call when parked. Has anyone done this? It seems a little "off" to me but the prices look good.

    Do you think maybe this is an offshoot of Spa World in Centreville?

    Thanks,

    JJ

  14. #6664

    Nova State of Affairs

    Indeed it's pretty bad. I love visiting Southern Ca. Or Dallas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Still sad as they ever been. Only here that its $.2 for a HJ clothed.

    A sad state of affairs that hasnt changed in too long. You boys keep paying those rates now.

    PC out

  15. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TIEhhhhhhhhhhhrred! You do." LOL.

    You didn't give her a tip, did you?
    Sadly I did. I am a sucker for looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape