Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 21048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Does this answer your question?
    Sure does, thanks. Hoping she gets her phone turned on soon.

  2. #7082

    The things you hear

    I did my first bicycle recon of the new year on the R Saturday. There wasn't much happening. An older WSW up near SF, and then nothing all the way down to Six. There were a couple of BSWs down there, and I heard something interesting. One of the leaner, better-body BSWs was walking along talking to herself. In a deep voice. A gravelly voice. Make sure the check clears down there, brothers.

    Stay safe out there.

  3. #7081

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen sh*t on fort or dix past the drawbridge ever since they upgraded the oil plant. Am I missing something? Are there any strols in LP?
    I don't know of any stroll in LP. It just seems that some of the Fort girls are from LP or staying in LP. So I cover the ground in between sometimes. I don't mind getting off the beaten path for a few minutes anyway, to limit my own exposure in the area. I didn't see anyone past Dragoon that day, and got Kelly near Dragoon.

    Stay safe out there.

  4. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    There was still some daylight on the way home from work yesterday, so I took a ride down Fort. It is so much better with a little light to the subject on that particular stroll. The first couple of passes, there was nothing going on. I went over the drawbridge and drove down to the Lincoln Park city limit, then came back. Now there were a couple out moving around. I saw Melanie, or whatever she's calling herself this week, and a little one that was probably Monica. There was one other, that I had seen before but didn't know. I ended up scooping her, and her name is Kelly. About 5' 5", brunette hair in a ponytail, average body. Went to notel for a nice half and half. Very good to exceptional oral skills, then cg and mish. Finished cim. Good time, damage. 5.

    Stay safe out there
    I haven't seen sh*t on fort or dix past the drawbridge ever since they upgraded the oil plant. Am I missing something? Are there any strols in LP?

  5. #7079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Chrissy on Harper

    I was on my way home from the Casino around 1 am and hopped off the freeway at Chalmers. Met Chrissy WSW with light brown hair, said she wanted. 25 but settled on. 15 for a covered BJ. She is about a 4 on the SW scale but gave very enthusiastic head. Finished the deed and dropped her back at the gas Station. That neighborhood I will just steer clear of its way too messed up.

  6. #7078

    Amanda on the ave

    Picked up amanda on the ave by church's. First time I've seen her since she got shot.

    She looked good, and seemed to be doing good.

    Went to a spot off mcgraw and parked in what I thought was a good spot, only to find a monger doing pushups in the car I parked in front of,

    Oops my bad, so I moved to another spot.

    Got a nice BBBJ cim, gave her a nice tip and will notel soon.

  7. #7077

    Kelly on Fort

    There was still some daylight on the way home from work yesterday, so I took a ride down Fort. It is so much better with a little light to the subject on that particular stroll. The first couple of passes, there was nothing going on. I went over the drawbridge and drove down to the Lincoln Park city limit, then came back. Now there were a couple out moving around. I saw Melanie, or whatever she's calling herself this week, and a little one that was probably Monica. There was one other, that I had seen before but didn't know. I ended up scooping her, and her name is Kelly. About 5' 5", brunette hair in a ponytail, average body. Went to notel for a nice half and half. Very good to exceptional oral skills, then cg and mish. Finished cim. Good time, damage. 5.

    Stay safe out there

  8. #7076

    Old hood

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    The R was hot tonight. Saw a blonde WSW at the store just south of 8. Never seen her before. Skinny, younger, hair past her shoulders. It wasn't Amber. Anyone? Almost picked up Brandi but I wasn't in a pinch as I had just seen Fatima. Other than that I only saw Amy, who has been covered on here before. Update on her, she is bald now because someone paid her 300 to shave it off so he could glaze her melon? Interesting fetish? Not my thing but hey, who am I to judge. Speaking of fetishes, anyone have any interesting experiences to share? Don't believe I have ever read of any real good ones on here. I know I have gotten some girls to experiment a little. LOL. Also hit the G tonight. Ended up scooping Crystal as I have seen her before. Another bbbjcimws, well sort of anyways. She couldn't catch all of it again and I had just released an hour prior to picking her up. Well I guess thats why I always carry napkins in the glove box. After dropping her off I was kicking myself for not calling Franky. Thanks to Lookhard, who was so kind as to pass the digits. Next time I guess.
    Hey MDL,

    I'm just curious, when you referenced the "G" in your above post is that near, or just south of 8 mile? I grew up blocks from that area many years ago and just wondering if that's where you were. Live out of State now but do return often.

  9. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Update on Halo too. She has her jaw wired shut for two months. It's broken, and so is her collar bone and shoulder. Plus she has a stab wound to the leg. Turns out she stole from her boyfriend / dealer and well, I don't need to spell it out for everyone.
    Obviously this would be pretty dumb on her part, but I really hope the jackass boyfriend / dealer is in jail for this. If not I hope karma catches up with him and he ends up with a bullet in his head from some other ghetto hood. I get that some people may believe that this is karma for things she has done, but I am just not down with beating up chicks.

  10. #7074
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #7073

    Fatima-phone

    Anyone heard from Fatima? Her phone is giving a rapid busy signal when I called it today.

  12. #7072
    Best / bareback feeling in order.

    Lifestyles skyn.

    Lifestyles ultra sensitive.

    Lifestyles Thryll.

    All very good, but skyn is in.

    Sometimes these feel so good I thought they broke, only to find out they did not.

    The ladies seem to like them too.

  13. #7071

    Either Way

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Word I got was she stole from a dope-boy. The boyfriend story is a feeble attempt to get sympathy.
    Either way she was beat up and stabbed. I don't really care the story just hoping she is ok. Dopeboy boyfriend probably the same person.

  14. #7070

    Halo

    Word I got was she stole from a dope-boy. The boyfriend story is a feeble attempt to get sympathy.

  15. #7069
    What type of condoms do you recommend for that bare back feeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thats why alot of SW's like to go without a helmet on, because the guy is cum and went sooner, less wear and tear on the cooter, and more dates.

    When I go into battle with a helmet on, I can fight for quite a while, especially if its a crappy trojan helmet with no feeling.

    Some of the better thinner condoms almost feel bare, and its closer to going bareback.

    Also a SW has no problem giving you the disease they got from somebody else, some enjoy it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape