rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6657

    Chinese AMP near 7 corners

    Hit a place on Arlington Blvd recently mentioned by a contributing newbie. Was pretty much as he described. Damage 0. 65 plus tip for good massage plus standard Nova finish from a decent middle aged Chinese tech. Frequent visit card provided (which I quickly disposed of. Don't want SO checking).

  2. #6656

    Lmao

    Definitely keep looking. Not the skittles that I was talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xnyong  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. Arlington.

    This wasn't the place mentioned by Azn, is it? I went there and was seen by obese K-girl 2-3 in looks. Mediocre massage and standard finish.

  3. #6655

    Tipping?

    I strongly discourage such generous tipping when nothing is provided and time is shorted. You can get a $49 massage at Massage envy, tip 20% ($10) and be out the door for less than 60 if that's all you want. Otherwise, how will they learn that if they don't provide, they don't get tipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place in Stafford off JD for the first time. Only saw 2 girls, and the first one who greeted me was busy with some one else. The second girl greeted me a few minutes later who was Chinese I believe. 5 face. 6 body 6 attitude. She didn't say too much but with the short interaction she seemed very pleasant. Laid face down she started with a very routine massage teasingly. After a few minutes she jumped on the table over top of my back massage my lower back area, light roaming allowed around her legs, she continuted teasing then became a little offputting after a while. Not entirely sure as to why, since I didn't do anything "too over the lines" as this is my first time at the place and wasnt sure if she would do the deed. I originally told her I wanted a 30 minute, then after 30 minutes she asked if I was good or wanted to stay for the full hour. The massage was good and was curious to where it would lead to. Ended up not getting extras offered. .7 for an hour rate, and gave. 3 for tip. Was only in there for 50 minutes though. Ill try one more time and report back.

  4. #6654

    Legitimate

    100% legitimate. Great massage and nothing else. If you're looking for an authentic Thai massage they can provide you with one. If you're looking for others then keep searching.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.

    Thanks!

  5. #6653

    She had you "finish for her?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xnyong  [View Original Post]
    Top. Falls Church.

    In a large office complex with good parking. 2 K-girl providers and an older MMS. My provider was probably early 30s B-cup cute (7/10). Good TS, ok massage. Started standard Nova finish but quickly tired and had me finish for her. Other provider who I have not seen is supposedly busty.
    "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TIEhhhhhhhhhhhrred! You do." LOL.

    You didn't give her a tip, did you?

  6. #6652

    The Good Ole Days

    I miss all the AMP's in DC. Hot beauties with good ts services and FS. Sigh.

  7. #6651
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.

    Thanks!
    I went there last week. Strictly legit. Good Thai massage though.

  8. #6650

    IThai Massages 5142 Leesburg Pike

    Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.

    Thanks!

  9. #6649

    Top. Falls Church

    Top. Falls Church.

    In a large office complex with good parking. 2 K-girl providers and an older MMS. My provider was probably early 30s B-cup cute (7/10). Good TS, ok massage. Started standard Nova finish but quickly tired and had me finish for her. Other provider who I have not seen is supposedly busty.

  10. #6648

    ATMB. Arlington

    ATMB. Arlington.

    In a small medical office building. Self-service stand-up shower only. Seen by30ish K-girl (4-5). Good massage and standard finish. There were 2 other girls working and it seemed busy, but probably would not go back due to lack of TS.

  11. #6647

    Rainbow. Arlington

    Rainbow. Arlington.

    This wasn't the place mentioned by Azn, is it? I went there and was seen by obese K-girl 2-3 in looks. Mediocre massage and standard finish.

  12. #6646

    Bamboo

    Tried going here the other day and the lady told me she was closing early at 6 and was currently on her last session of the day. I've read mixed reviews of this place. Anyone else know if this place is worth a visit?

  13. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by VAPilot  [View Original Post]
    Provider named Lisa (as best as I can recall). Chinese from Hunan, probably about 40yo. Slim and attractive. Massage was good. I was in a "semi-private" room, actual walls, but they didn't go all the way to the ceiling and only a curtain over the doorway.

    Strictly legit.
    Just recently went here and had similar experience. I was planning on going back to try my luck one more time, but I'm not so sure now.

  14. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabsauv1997  [View Original Post]
    Not to be too difficult, and I know this is my first post, but I find this hard to believe. I've been to this place a bunch of times (more than 20) for, believe it or not, just a damn good massage, and despite more than a few not-so-subtle hints, there is nothing to be had. I've gone to multiple therapists too and each one of them has said something to the effect of "not allowed."

    YMMV, but this kind of sucks because on the one hand, I don't want them to get busted due to the excellent legit service. On the other hand if they are more accomodating, I'd like to know what the hell I'm doing wrong.
    Show interest and speak to the girls. Have a conversation. Don't make it awkward. First post and broke my thirst for the first time last night. Don't be a dick either.

  15. #6643

    Serenity

    Went to this place in Stafford off JD for the first time. Only saw 2 girls, and the first one who greeted me was busy with some one else. The second girl greeted me a few minutes later who was Chinese I believe. 5 face. 6 body 6 attitude. She didn't say too much but with the short interaction she seemed very pleasant. Laid face down she started with a very routine massage teasingly. After a few minutes she jumped on the table over top of my back massage my lower back area, light roaming allowed around her legs, she continuted teasing then became a little offputting after a while. Not entirely sure as to why, since I didn't do anything "too over the lines" as this is my first time at the place and wasnt sure if she would do the deed. I originally told her I wanted a 30 minute, then after 30 minutes she asked if I was good or wanted to stay for the full hour. The massage was good and was curious to where it would lead to. Ended up not getting extras offered. .7 for an hour rate, and gave. 3 for tip. Was only in there for 50 minutes though. Ill try one more time and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape