Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12180

    The place near the ymca

    I am in full agreement with these two posters. I read the original post and immediately knew which place it was referring to. I cannot remember in recent times having any other ad saying that it is near a YMCA and I seriously doubt whether anyone here who has been there did not know what its reference meant. Any time I am not clear on info I read here I assume there is a reason why full disclosure if not given so I PM the poster and ask for more info. By the way, the Owner of the place in question is very concerned about the explicit information posted on her place. It is definitely going to her her in the not too distant future if we continue this. Just enough info should be given in a way that they will get more business not that we can shut them down. Maybe we can agree that if we feel someone has not given enough info we will PM them for more and let's use the Board for reviews and not for fights and venting on each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I so 100% agree with you here. Can't have it both ways, some will say to much info while others say not enough, you can't please everyone so just please yourself & post what you want.

    If someone wants the info & can't PM you yet can post about it on the forum, well that's their issue, try not to let it become yours.

    I'll probably take flack for this, but I did a search here in this forum & on the net & I'm 95% sure I found the place, so if I can do it anyone can!

  2. #12179

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Half of you guys piss your pants when someone gives too much info and shit when there isn't enough. At least I left a friggin review unlike 85% of these posts. Place has been reviewed and talked about plenty of times and the actual ad for the place says its a "block from the YMCA". Thought if you got to this site you have at lease viewed a few ads. Not to mention you could PM someone for additional info.
    I so 100% agree with you here. Can't have it both ways, some will say to much info while others say not enough, you can't please everyone so just please yourself & post what you want.

    If someone wants the info & can't PM you yet can post about it on the forum, well that's their issue, try not to let it become yours.

    I'll probably take flack for this, but I did a search here in this forum & on the net & I'm 95% sure I found the place, so if I can do it anyone can!

  3. #12178
    Just like women that put us in the "friend zone" (for those of us who remember dating) , somehow you've been put in the legit massage only box by Aiko. It could very well be she recalls you've only had (or asked) for legit massages in the past that's keeping her from offering more.

    I don't know how you're communicating your interest to her, but if you come right out and ask (or plead) , you'll get your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepito44  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Aiko, an asian woman on Kneeland in CT over the years for straight massage, as she is obviously a serious MT. However, I have recently noticed that she advertises on CL under therapeutic and has reviews on RM that strongly indicate she also has other menu items (and yeah, I do realize that one has to take RM with a grain of salt). I went back a few times over the last month or so see about getting a HE, but without success. I got a 1/2 hr on one occasion and a full hour the second time with only a legit session both times. I decided to make one more try for another full hour, but was unable to come away with more than a solid MT experience. I like her and she does a real professional massage and would love to be able to get a little satisfaction at the end, but either there's something she doesn't fell comfortable about with me or she's just a legit CMT all the way. Anybody else have any experience with her, I'd be glad to hear about it.

    I'm new here and have plenty of stuff to share and will be doing that as time permits.

  4. #12177
    So what you're suggesting is that if we would just read the contents of EVERY ad on EVERY online site, then it would be OBVIOUS what the YMCA reference meant.

    Seriously? Think about it. Do you look at ads for places that are an hour or more away?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Half of you guys piss your pants when someone gives too much info and shit when there isn't enough. At least I left a friggin review unlike 85% of these posts. Place has been reviewed and talked about plenty of times and the actual ad for the place says its a "block from the YMCA". Thought if you got to this site you have at lease viewed a few ads. Not to mention you could PM someone for additional info.

  5. #12176
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepito44  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Aiko, an asian woman on Kneeland in CT over the years for straight massage, as she is obviously a serious MT. However, I have recently noticed that she advertises on CL under therapeutic and has reviews on RM that strongly indicate she also has other menu items (and yeah, I do realize that one has to take RM with a grain of salt). I went back a few times over the last month or so see about getting a HE, but without success. I got a 1/2 hr on one occasion and a full hour the second time with only a legit session both times. I decided to make one more try for another full hour, but was unable to come away with more than a solid MT experience. I like her and she does a real professional massage and would love to be able to get a little satisfaction at the end, but either there's something she doesn't fell comfortable about with me or she's just a legit CMT all the way. Anybody else have any experience with her, I'd be glad to hear about it.

    I'm new here and have plenty of stuff to share and will be doing that as time permits.
    If you use the search function on this thread you will find many posts about Aiko.

  6. #12175

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepito44  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Aiko, an asian woman on Kneeland in CT over the years for straight massage, as she is obviously a serious MT. However, I have recently noticed that she advertises on CL under therapeutic and has reviews on RM that strongly indicate she also has other menu items (and yeah, I do realize that one has to take RM with a grain of salt). I went back a few times over the last month or so see about getting a HE, but without success. I got a 1/2 hr on one occasion and a full hour the second time with only a legit session both times. I decided to make one more try for another full hour, but was unable to come away with more than a solid MT experience. I like her and she does a real professional massage and would love to be able to get a little satisfaction at the end, but either there's something she doesn't fell comfortable about with me or she's just a legit CMT all the way. Anybody else have any experience with her, I'd be glad to hear about it.

    I'm new here and have plenty of stuff to share and will be doing that as time permits.
    I signed up just to respond to you. Never had anything but a 2 pop session with her. Honestly I was shocked to read your post. It's got to be vibe she gets I guess? I took a decent time off from visiting her but just last month I got the standard treatment including a little pm which drives me crazy. Always says " you go again"? After the all 4's reach under action. The only thing that bugs me is while on my back she can get stuck on one area like under the neck for what seems like forever and finally breaks her trance and gets back to work. I'm not a real expert but I always assume she offers the same treatment to everyone, especially repeats. I'm stumped bud.

  7. #12174

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Half of you guys piss your pants when someone gives too much info and shit when there isn't enough. At least I left a friggin review unlike 85% of these posts. Place has been reviewed and talked about plenty of times and the actual ad for the place says its a "block from the YMCA". Thought if you got to this site you have at lease viewed a few ads. Not to mention you could PM someone for additional info.
    Thanks for the review Jariles

  8. #12173

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggus Bishus  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agreed.
    Half of you guys piss your pants when someone gives too much info and shit when there isn't enough. At least I left a friggin review unlike 85% of these posts. Place has been reviewed and talked about plenty of times and the actual ad for the place says its a "block from the YMCA". Thought if you got to this site you have at lease viewed a few ads. Not to mention you could PM someone for additional info.

  9. #12172

    Aiko

    I have visited Aiko, an asian woman on Kneeland in CT over the years for straight massage, as she is obviously a serious MT. However, I have recently noticed that she advertises on CL under therapeutic and has reviews on RM that strongly indicate she also has other menu items (and yeah, I do realize that one has to take RM with a grain of salt). I went back a few times over the last month or so see about getting a HE, but without success. I got a 1/2 hr on one occasion and a full hour the second time with only a legit session both times. I decided to make one more try for another full hour, but was unable to come away with more than a solid MT experience. I like her and she does a real professional massage and would love to be able to get a little satisfaction at the end, but either there's something she doesn't fell comfortable about with me or she's just a legit CMT all the way. Anybody else have any experience with her, I'd be glad to hear about it.

    I'm new here and have plenty of stuff to share and will be doing that as time permits.

  10. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Just kind of gets me when I see a post "saw girl, had fun" and not much else.
    Absolutely agreed.

  11. #12170

    274 Main

    So I went to 274 main in reading the other day. I called and made an appt without a problem. I got there a couple of minutes early and was welcomed by who I am assuming is the receptionist. She ushered me into a clean dimly lit room and instructed me to take off my clothes. After maybe 3 minutes at most I was greeted by Lulu. Around 40, thin, and average looking. The massage was good, asked for medium and got medium. Wasn't that greatest at the tease, otc and partial utc. She did try and make conversation and commented on my body several times. No hesitation on the flip, asked if I wanted a sheet, I declined. She got the idea and the HE was very good. I got the full hour and left quite satisfied. I would go again.

    Massage- 7.

    Looks- 5.

    He- 7-8.

    Cost- 5+4

  12. #12169
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggus Bishus  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he's talking Ninja. There's a YMCA on Coddington a few doors down. There's only one other Y worth referencing here and that the 'dining at the' variety.
    Just kind of gets me when I see a post "saw girl, had fun" and not much else.

  13. #12168
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I have been finding myself having to PM people more than ever for Info.

    If you cannot identify the place by address or name at least roughly, town, type of service provided, cost and quality of service then why bother posting. I pm people all the time and find the place is way out of my area, kind of a waste for all.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking Ninja. There's a YMCA on Coddington a few doors down. There's only one other Y worth referencing here and that the 'dining at the' variety.

  14. #12167
    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place near the YMCA last night. Very good as usual. Asked for Mimi, got a nod and a yes, yes, then a totally different therapist came in. I didn't complain, I think she was Didi? Not positive. She was almost as good just didn't use the knees on the back like Mimi. 40/60 for hhr (it was late hr was not an option for me). Please please please no more double digit posts about why AMPs lie. Did I say that out loud?
    I have been finding myself having to PM people more than ever for Info.

    If you cannot identify the place by address or name at least roughly, town, type of service provided, cost and quality of service then why bother posting. I pm people all the time and find the place is way out of my area, kind of a waste for all.

  15. #12166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    No shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    Place near the YMCA? Wow, let me start dropping pins on google for every YMCA and then look for massage places in proximity.
    WTF, why even post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape