Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12120

    Professional Bodywork Great Location (Marlborough

    Tried to get a massage at http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3510361637.html With Suzzie but she was on vacation and only Jennifer was there so I passed and went for 90 min session at Professional Bodywork up the road for 90. By Lea? There are 2 girls working there. About 45, tall, not bad looking. Massage was fair. Left happy but have had better. Would repeat if in a bind.

    Professional Bodywork Great Location (Marlborough

    http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3521325381.html

  2. #12119
    I've gone to s'bai many times and am still satisfied.

    I only ask for Jila though and won't see anyone else. She is pretty, does not haggle with me, and is very sweet.

    She knows me well though, so initial meetings might not be as good.

    Some of the other girls are hot, but more apt to haggle with you.

  3. #12118

    The never ending Thai dilemmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomonde123  [View Original Post]
    There is a Thai Massage place in Cambridge (on Cambridge Street) which is pretty good. They advertise regularly on CL.
    If you are going to take a "purist " approach to "Thai " massage experience around these parts you need to have a very secure feeling about your sexuality what ever way it works right for you or else you may drive yourself crazy if you wish to partake.

    There are good mates' here that post their "Thai" experiences but you need to be prepared with your "secure" self if a choice needs to be made if "your lady" you expected is not available. Do you simply say "no thank you " and leave? Do you "see" what your other choices are and go for it?

    It can be a significant challenge of "the real deal" or "what"? With a Thai style massage experience.

    If you want a good Thai style massage Joline is fantastic, or at least several years ago from personal experience.

    She is older. And not as thin appearing from recent pics.

    Ladyboys are not a rare species at all back in their homeland, it s like they are the "3rd sex".

    Your eyes will be deceived by some of them working around here, others are quite obvious.

    You are not coming across too rude if you ask politely for a lady and that you "prefer not to be massaged by men or ladyboys".

    Natalie is one of the nicest gals (I believe she is post op now?) I have ever come across, Even the "tried it didn't like its" would tell you how sweet Natalie is. I also have seen Katie' from Jolin's walk past me, yes she is the gal in the pic.

    The Thai place in Oak sq Brighton that has been around awhile and the CL ads of the newer Thai place in Newton I don't know fersure' or not if they are related or spin offs of Jolin's? If the staff is "mixed" or not in terms of gender questions? I have no experience. I wish I had the enthusiasm for trying a Thai place like I have for traditional AMPs.

    Now with the AMP options less in RI many more at looking at the Thai options around here and we have these "gray" areas and I am not talking "50 shades of Grey" such.

  4. #12117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Sbai again

    After striking out down the street, I hit up S'bai again. My experience was not nearly as good as last time, closer to the reports of others who've been there recently. Mediocre massage, haggling at the end and lackluster finish. I had a different girl than last time, so either I lucked out before or got unlucky last time. Either way, I'm not in a hurry to repeat.

  5. #12116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    580 Cambridge St

    I saw a potentially promising new (to me) AMP open up near me, didn't find any reviews, so I took one for the team. Got there relatively early. A bit past their posted opening time but they still had the closed sign out front. I gave them a call and scheduled an appointment for ASAP. Waited for a bit then came in. Mamasan took me in to a cleanish and cold room and took my cash. I opted for the 4 hand special they posted. She tried to charge $100, but I reminded her the ad said $90 and saved myself a few bucks.

    Got undressed, eventually had a cute, thin mid-30s girl and her slightly chubby older friend come in to start the massage. They proceeded to converse a lot in Chinese, including a lot of shouting over the wall to mamasan. Shortly after they started, another monger came in and I could hear every word clearly. Not a lot of privacy.

    Massage was pretty good, but not as great as I was hoping. One stayed down on my feet / legs the entire time and alternated between basically no force and trying to push my muscles out of my legs. The other gave a consistently medium mediocre massage up top. Not bad overall, just nothing to write home about. No real teasing before the flip, and after the flip they continued more or less the same way. At the end, one walked out and I thought the other (cuter) one would go for the HE, but nothing.

    YMMV, but I came up short. Either I gave off a bad vibe, or they're being cautious to start. If anyone has any luck here, I'd like to know.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...14-25/21592771

  6. #12115
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasman  [View Original Post]
    Quick question: What's with all the ladies peeking out from their doors? Do some guys go there and just browse until you see someone you like?
    They are all hoping you will go with them.

  7. #12114

    We may all be in trouble

    I have been there a few times and like an ahole gave my real name. Imagine if there is another incident like the NH Samba Escort and the list goes public bye bye life as we know it. This Gerry nitt witt is wreckless big time and going to get us all fucked. That's the big picture fella's. Just my. 02 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    You are wrong my friend. I was a regular there about 5 to 10 years ago. I got the basics each time and know for a fact that you can get what ever you want there depending on the provider and the amount you are willing to pay. I am sure they are fully computerized now but what I went they had a cabinent with index cards with your name, basic description of your looks, what you like and what you tip. There were even some detailed questions they would ask you to see if you were the same person. The way it worked is if you asked for a NEW massagegiver who did not know you. She would escort you to the room and tell you to get comfortable etc. She would go to the front desk and read the index card with your info. During the massage she would ask " some probing questions to see if you were who you said you were etc.

    I did like the shower that you could use before and after the massage. My feeling is that you get a better quality massage if they know you are sqeaky clean.

    I not longer go there are there are better options out there but that is my opinion and I have not been there for a good 5 years.

  8. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I do not believe gerry or any other poster who says the got or were offered anything other than a massage from that place. Gerry may well own another place and this is his way of getting that place more scrutiny but I have made numerous trips over there (in past year) and have never been close to getting anything extra. Trust me I have tried. Many years ago it did have a menu but I have not met or heard from any (respected) senior member that the place is back in action if you will.

    This is all about nothing, let's move on.
    You are wrong my friend. I was a regular there about 5 to 10 years ago. I got the basics each time and know for a fact that you can get what ever you want there depending on the provider and the amount you are willing to pay. I am sure they are fully computerized now but what I went they had a cabinent with index cards with your name, basic description of your looks, what you like and what you tip. There were even some detailed questions they would ask you to see if you were the same person. The way it worked is if you asked for a NEW massagegiver who did not know you. She would escort you to the room and tell you to get comfortable etc. She would go to the front desk and read the index card with your info. During the massage she would ask " some probing questions to see if you were who you said you were etc.

    I did like the shower that you could use before and after the massage. My feeling is that you get a better quality massage if they know you are sqeaky clean.

    I not longer go there are there are better options out there but that is my opinion and I have not been there for a good 5 years.

  9. #12112

    Shorted

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the situation of having my hour cut short a few times but not anymore! If the massage is for an hour with no HE I pay. 6 for the hour and. 2 for the tip. If there is an HE included then I pay the. 4 whether or not the HE was top notch or sub par. There has only been a few times that I had the massuese tell me "Ok times up " at the 45 minute mark after the HE when I had paid. 6 for the hour so I would then leave. 2 for the ending. Of course the massuese in each case was not happy but I would always tell them you can get the other. 2 from the owner. My reasoning being that 45 minute massage should be. 4 with a HE. 4.

    I did realize that I was taking my frustration out on the owner and that wasn't right. So now I just speak up and I always carry a watch on me now so if the time is "shorted" I speak up and tell the massuese that I have " X "amount of time left and that I want the massage finished. And of course my request is met with a "pissed off " look but with compliance.
    I was recently shorted almost a half hour, this at an AAMP after I had, unfortunately, tipped in advance after being subjected to her haggling for extras. After those, I thought the massage would resume, but the girl was getting dressed and said she had to go. I just pointed to the clock saying that I had paid for an hour, and that I wanted her to continue. In hindsight, I probably should not have let her flip me so soon (or held my load back a bit longer). She just looked confused (communication barrier) , but I wasn't leaving. She called someone (mamasan?) on her cell phone, then finally gave me back $20 so I'd leave. Probably will handle differently next time, but under the circumstances, I think that was the best I could do.

  10. #12111

    Wendy in Wakefield

    Is this Wendy in the picture in the ad?

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...field/21311000

  11. #12110
    There is a Thai Massage place in Cambridge (on Cambridge Street) which is pretty good. They advertise regularly on CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor584  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping someone could recommend a (biological) female at Jolin's. I'm really in need of a good Thai massage, not just a rub down. I'm looking for a good massage with stretching. Would obviously like to be satisfied with my experience upon leaving however the quality of the massage is more important for this visit. Was thinking about going to S'bai but the terrible attitudes and lack of efforts are keeping me from returning. A shame because they do have talent, just choose to get you in and out and grab their tip. Any info is appreciated and I can exchange info for an apt massage with trusted seniors. Thanks in advance

  12. #12109
    Been meaning to thank you for this review. Were it not for your stellar recommendation, I probably would've turned around upon arrival on the 2nd floor. Instead, I had an excellent experience, exactly as you described. Quick question: What's with all the ladies peeking out from their doors? Do some guys go there and just browse until you see someone you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4172  [View Original Post]
    Found myself in CT recently and buzzed up to 2D. Met by a early 40s mamasan who showed me to the room, took my 7 for the hour. No shower today. I was feeling cheap. She gave me a wink and told me that she had a cute young one for me today.

    Got undressed, on the table and ready and waiting. And waiting. And waitinggggg. And WAI. TING. Seriously, it got to the point where I was about to walk down the hallway with my bits hanging out demanding some attention. Nearly 15 mins of lying there in what kinda looked like a storage closet and in pops a younger, cuter, thin, fit asian in her late 20s / early 60s? (I can never tell).

    Started off with a towel covering my entire body. She climbed up on my back and did some shit with her knees and elbows I think. It felt good. Rubbed and kneaded me for a while which I have to say felt real good. I don't think she's a LMT but I dug her technique."incidental" bag brushes ensured me that I was in the right place. I reciprocated to let her know that I was aware of what might transpire and would be a willing participant.

    Leg massage led to more attention paid to my naughty bits, a rather healthy amount of attention actually. Even pre-flip she had her hands full. I enjoyed that.

    Post-flip, the drape comes out and my friends were covered. A brief bit of uninspired "massaging" of my chest and stomach brings her attention to its inevitable conclusion, under the drape. Drape is discarded, oil is applied and so begins probably the single best HJ I have ever received since I first learned what a bit of lubricant and imagination could do for a boy. Two handed, reverse grip, ball cupping, taint tickling, and she seemed kinda into it. She allowed roaming. I only made it OTC, but I think UTC was available.

    Clean up, hot towel. A bit of head massage. She did that thing where they stick their fingers in your ears, not my cup of tea.

    I almost forgot to ask for her name, but thankfully I didn't and Jessica might be getting my call if I have some down time in the area.

    Damage 7/4.

    Total time spent with the provider 50 mins. Total time spent in the "spa" 70 mins.

    All in, not a bad way to spend (almost) an hour. Will repeat if I have the hankering. Might take her to the shower room next time.

  13. #12108
    Been meaning to thank you for this review. Were it not for your stellar recomendation, I probably would've turned around upon arrival on the 2nd floor. Instead, I had an excellent experience, exactly as you described. Quick question: What's with all the ladies peeking out from their doors? Do some guys go there and just browse until you see someone you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4172  [View Original Post]
    Found myself in CT recently and buzzed up to 2D. Met by a early 40s mamasan who showed me to the room, took my 7 for the hour. No shower today. I was feeling cheap. She gave me a wink and told me that she had a cute young one for me today.

    Got undressed, on the table and ready and waiting. And waiting. And waitinggggg. And WAI. TING. Seriously, it got to the point where I was about to walk down the hallway with my bits hanging out demanding some attention. Nearly 15 mins of lying there in what kinda looked like a storage closet and in pops a younger, cuter, thin, fit asian in her late 20s / early 60s? (I can never tell).

    Started off with a towel covering my entire body. She climbed up on my back and did some shit with her knees and elbows I think. It felt good. Rubbed and kneaded me for a while which I have to say felt real good. I don't think she's a LMT but I dug her technique."incidental" bag brushes ensured me that I was in the right place. I reciprocated to let her know that I was aware of what might transpire and would be a willing participant.

    Leg massage led to more attention paid to my naughty bits, a rather healthy amount of attention actually. Even pre-flip she had her hands full. I enjoyed that.

    Post-flip, the drape comes out and my friends were covered. A brief bit of uninspired "massaging" of my chest and stomach brings her attention to its inevitable conclusion, under the drape. Drape is discarded, oil is applied and so begins probably the single best HJ I have ever received since I first learned what a bit of lubricant and imagination could do for a boy. Two handed, reverse grip, ball cupping, taint tickling, and she seemed kinda into it. She allowed roaming. I only made it OTC, but I think UTC was available.

    Clean up, hot towel. A bit of head massage. She did that thing where they stick their fingers in your ears, not my cup of tea.

    I almost forgot to ask for her name, but thankfully I didn't and Jessica might be getting my call if I have some down time in the area.

    Damage 7/4.

    Total time spent with the provider 50 mins. Total time spent in the "spa" 70 mins.

    All in, not a bad way to spend (almost) an hour. Will repeat if I have the hankering. Might take her to the shower room next time.

  14. #12107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Mandela we are losing the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    I think they were $80 last time I read a reliable review. The story I was told by a massage giver is that they do have a shower available (you have to ask) and they are in a higher rent area. I think $80 door fee is excessive but that is me.
    I do not believe gerry or any other poster who says the got or were offered anything other than a massage from that place. Gerry may well own another place and this is his way of getting that place more scrutiny but I have made numerous trips over there (in past year) and have never been close to getting anything extra. Trust me I have tried. Many years ago it did have a menu but I have not met or heard from any (respected) senior member that the place is back in action if you will.

    This is all about nothing, let's move on.

  15. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo2  [View Original Post]
    This Gerry person really wants to put an end to Mandala. I suspect Gerry owns a competing legit massage / salon. He ended going in twice at a cost of $ 70 upfront each time. Thats $ 140 investment to put a place out of business. Then to write a letter to the local PD. Mandala, your days are numbered!
    I think they were $80 last time I read a reliable review. The story I was told by a massage giver is that they do have a shower available (you have to ask) and they are in a higher rent area. I think $80 door fee is excessive but that is me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape