Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,531 to 25,545 of 32202
-
01-12-13 17:58 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 2686They're Scamming Off The Name
They're not affiliated in any way with Spa World Inc, which runs a legit family Korean spa. Even if the massage place is now good (and that outfit used to have a lot of problems, including an aggressive 'manager' who would send harassing texts) , they're still using BS in their ads by riding on the good name of Spa World.
Originally Posted by Big Jizzle
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 10:55 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 40Care
Went to this place right off 28 in chantilly around 8pm. Was greeted by a 50something korean woman (kim)? And just wanted a shorter massage since I had to go somewhere and have never been here which put me back. 6 went back to a private room undressed and the same woman returned to give me my massage. She had a face that was a 4 being generous very small body no more then a 100 pounds, but she had a decent body for her age. The massage was nothing great. Her attitude sucked to be honest. She was pushy towards the end. No roaming at all. No extras offered at the end, and I didn't really care for any from her. No tip. Will not return. I figure I won't give too much of a detailed report being that this place was awful.
-
01-11-13 18:53 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 434Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"
Capital in Sterling.
-
01-11-13 18:45 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 55Spa World
In my experience with spa world, they are legit. They are a booking agency from California. The have reasonable rates, beautiful ladies, and good service. They are worth it!
-
01-11-13 18:25 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 55I beg to differ
I have been there numerous times. It's a company based out of california. They have good prices and have good service and beautiful girls. They are worth it.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 15:54 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 2686Not a chance
Spa World is a family destination, and completely above board.
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
Those ads are from a shady outfit that has all kinds of BS in their posts. What is a "Mongolian Cobra" massage? I never heard of it either, but the bozo who runs this outfit has been writing it for at least 5 years.
-
01-11-13 15:18 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 434New World Therapy?
Any intel on this place in Herndon? Chinese or Korean? Price?
-
01-11-13 08:41 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 164Spa World, Inc?
There have been many ads on BP lately saying they are sponsored by Spa World, Inc and to make a cirtesy call when parked. Has anyone done this? It seems a little "off" to me but the prices look good.
Do you think maybe this is an offshoot of Spa World in Centreville?
Thanks,
JJ
-
01-10-13 22:38 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 377Nova State of Affairs
Indeed it's pretty bad. I love visiting Southern Ca. Or Dallas.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 19:47 #6663Regular Member

Posts: 15Sadly I did. I am a sucker for looks.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 17:55 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 168Green house
Hey guys,
Green house has new talent. In my opinion a downgrade from the last two girls they had. I saw Sue and had the worst experience ever at this location.
She is in her 30-40, skinny with no body nor breast (A cups). Senior member can PM for more info.
-
01-10-13 13:40 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 1959State of Nova AMPs
Still sad as they ever been. Only here that its $.2 for a HJ clothed.
A sad state of affairs that hasnt changed in too long. You boys keep paying those rates now.
PC out
-
01-10-13 13:15 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 168Re: Thai Massage
Thanks for the information guys!
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
01-09-13 21:07 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 377Thai
If you want a decent massage from a Thai gal, with a standard Nova finish, check the various Thai gals advertising in BP around Gallows, etc. I called one during the holidays, got her "friend" Marissa (not the one I exchanged texts with). The service was decent, facilities top rate, girl not bad. But it is 120. For that price point and service, I miss Viet Jin of Fair Oaks. Of course, I didn't pay for "Thai" massage - rather traditional "deep tissue and oil".
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MrSunnyHills; 01-09-13 at 21:07. Reason: Supplemental text
-
01-09-13 15:33 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 40I see your point here. Will keep this in mind. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
TD










Reply With Quote






