Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 32208
-
01-10-13 19:47 #6663Regular Member

Posts: 15Sadly I did. I am a sucker for looks.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 17:55 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 168Green house
Hey guys,
Green house has new talent. In my opinion a downgrade from the last two girls they had. I saw Sue and had the worst experience ever at this location.
She is in her 30-40, skinny with no body nor breast (A cups). Senior member can PM for more info.
-
01-10-13 13:40 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 1959State of Nova AMPs
Still sad as they ever been. Only here that its $.2 for a HJ clothed.
A sad state of affairs that hasnt changed in too long. You boys keep paying those rates now.
PC out
-
01-10-13 13:15 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 168Re: Thai Massage
Thanks for the information guys!
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
01-09-13 21:07 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 377Thai
If you want a decent massage from a Thai gal, with a standard Nova finish, check the various Thai gals advertising in BP around Gallows, etc. I called one during the holidays, got her "friend" Marissa (not the one I exchanged texts with). The service was decent, facilities top rate, girl not bad. But it is 120. For that price point and service, I miss Viet Jin of Fair Oaks. Of course, I didn't pay for "Thai" massage - rather traditional "deep tissue and oil".
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MrSunnyHills; 01-09-13 at 21:07. Reason: Supplemental text
-
01-09-13 15:33 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 40I see your point here. Will keep this in mind. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
TD
-
01-09-13 14:53 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 377Chinese AMP near 7 corners
Hit a place on Arlington Blvd recently mentioned by a contributing newbie. Was pretty much as he described. Damage 0. 65 plus tip for good massage plus standard Nova finish from a decent middle aged Chinese tech. Frequent visit card provided (which I quickly disposed of. Don't want SO checking).
-
01-09-13 14:52 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 99Lmao
Definitely keep looking. Not the skittles that I was talking about.
Originally Posted by Xnyong
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:51 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 377Tipping?
I strongly discourage such generous tipping when nothing is provided and time is shorted. You can get a $49 massage at Massage envy, tip 20% ($10) and be out the door for less than 60 if that's all you want. Otherwise, how will they learn that if they don't provide, they don't get tipped.
Originally Posted by Tatdaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:50 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 99Legitimate
100% legitimate. Great massage and nothing else. If you're looking for an authentic Thai massage they can provide you with one. If you're looking for others then keep searching.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:31 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 2686She had you "finish for her?"
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TIEhhhhhhhhhhhrred! You do." LOL.
Originally Posted by Xnyong
[View Original Post]
You didn't give her a tip, did you?
-
01-09-13 13:35 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 149The Good Ole Days
I miss all the AMP's in DC. Hot beauties with good ts services and FS. Sigh.
-
01-09-13 12:19 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 434I went there last week. Strictly legit. Good Thai massage though.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 19:56 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 168IThai Massages 5142 Leesburg Pike
Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.
Thanks!
-
01-08-13 19:45 #6649Regular Member

Posts: 15Top. Falls Church
Top. Falls Church.
In a large office complex with good parking. 2 K-girl providers and an older MMS. My provider was probably early 30s B-cup cute (7/10). Good TS, ok massage. Started standard Nova finish but quickly tired and had me finish for her. Other provider who I have not seen is supposedly busty.









Reply With Quote






