Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 32202
-
01-09-13 14:53 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 377Chinese AMP near 7 corners
Hit a place on Arlington Blvd recently mentioned by a contributing newbie. Was pretty much as he described. Damage 0. 65 plus tip for good massage plus standard Nova finish from a decent middle aged Chinese tech. Frequent visit card provided (which I quickly disposed of. Don't want SO checking).
-
01-09-13 14:52 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 99Lmao
Definitely keep looking. Not the skittles that I was talking about.
Originally Posted by Xnyong
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:51 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 377Tipping?
I strongly discourage such generous tipping when nothing is provided and time is shorted. You can get a $49 massage at Massage envy, tip 20% ($10) and be out the door for less than 60 if that's all you want. Otherwise, how will they learn that if they don't provide, they don't get tipped.
Originally Posted by Tatdaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:50 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 99Legitimate
100% legitimate. Great massage and nothing else. If you're looking for an authentic Thai massage they can provide you with one. If you're looking for others then keep searching.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 14:31 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 2686She had you "finish for her?"
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TIEhhhhhhhhhhhrred! You do." LOL.
Originally Posted by Xnyong
[View Original Post]
You didn't give her a tip, did you?
-
01-09-13 13:35 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 149The Good Ole Days
I miss all the AMP's in DC. Hot beauties with good ts services and FS. Sigh.
-
01-09-13 12:19 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 434I went there last week. Strictly legit. Good Thai massage though.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 19:56 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 168IThai Massages 5142 Leesburg Pike
Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.
Thanks!
-
01-08-13 19:45 #6649Regular Member

Posts: 15Top. Falls Church
Top. Falls Church.
In a large office complex with good parking. 2 K-girl providers and an older MMS. My provider was probably early 30s B-cup cute (7/10). Good TS, ok massage. Started standard Nova finish but quickly tired and had me finish for her. Other provider who I have not seen is supposedly busty.
-
01-08-13 19:39 #6648Regular Member

Posts: 15ATMB. Arlington
ATMB. Arlington.
In a small medical office building. Self-service stand-up shower only. Seen by30ish K-girl (4-5). Good massage and standard finish. There were 2 other girls working and it seemed busy, but probably would not go back due to lack of TS.
-
01-08-13 19:35 #6647Regular Member

Posts: 15Rainbow. Arlington
Rainbow. Arlington.
This wasn't the place mentioned by Azn, is it? I went there and was seen by obese K-girl 2-3 in looks. Mediocre massage and standard finish.
-
01-08-13 17:43 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 40Bamboo
Tried going here the other day and the lady told me she was closing early at 6 and was currently on her last session of the day. I've read mixed reviews of this place. Anyone else know if this place is worth a visit?
-
01-08-13 17:38 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 40Just recently went here and had similar experience. I was planning on going back to try my luck one more time, but I'm not so sure now.
Originally Posted by VAPilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 16:06 #6644Regular Member

Posts: 1Show interest and speak to the girls. Have a conversation. Don't make it awkward. First post and broke my thirst for the first time last night. Don't be a dick either.
Originally Posted by Cabsauv1997
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-13 15:35 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 40Serenity
Went to this place in Stafford off JD for the first time. Only saw 2 girls, and the first one who greeted me was busy with some one else. The second girl greeted me a few minutes later who was Chinese I believe. 5 face. 6 body 6 attitude. She didn't say too much but with the short interaction she seemed very pleasant. Laid face down she started with a very routine massage teasingly. After a few minutes she jumped on the table over top of my back massage my lower back area, light roaming allowed around her legs, she continuted teasing then became a little offputting after a while. Not entirely sure as to why, since I didn't do anything "too over the lines" as this is my first time at the place and wasnt sure if she would do the deed. I originally told her I wanted a 30 minute, then after 30 minutes she asked if I was good or wanted to stay for the full hour. The massage was good and was curious to where it would lead to. Ended up not getting extras offered. .7 for an hour rate, and gave. 3 for tip. Was only in there for 50 minutes though. Ill try one more time and report back.











Reply With Quote





