Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 19147
-
01-10-13 16:06 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 58Probably Tassy (I think that's her name) , she's pregnant and usually on Fort near the bank / gas station.
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 15:15 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 144I ask chelsea but she said no. Fatima would make a great date to walk on with. Genius for accomplishing it
Originally Posted by Electric703
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 14:52 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 118LOL. That is so dam funny!
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 14:48 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 118Fort
Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
-
01-10-13 14:06 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 73I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 13:44 #5147Regular Member

Posts: 14Schvitz
Who brought Fatima to the Schvitz last week.
-
01-10-13 13:36 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 750Hey Motorcity,
I always ask up front if they are ok with pics and video. And I put the question exactly that way. Then it doesn't initially sound like I am willing to pay a premium. I typically wouldn't pay a girl anything more then. 20 extra for pics. In my experience, I would say over half are willing to do pics and videos without any additional donation (I'm speaking strictly of SWers here. I have found a few BP girls that are willing, but I haven't taken them up on it due to the insane upcharge. LOL.) This is also a look into what type of service you may or may not get if you haven't dated the girl before. Generally speaking in my experience, if the girl was not willing to do pics and I still went thru with the date, more often then not, I got poor, rush-job service. If the girl was ok with pics, video, etc. Without even an upcharge, I typically got good or great un-rushed service (Fatima is a great example). Another thing to note is that 90% of my experience is in the JR arena. I don't think things would be different on the other strolls but I can't say that for sure. Also, I do tell them of my main intention that it is just for my personal collection. I ask if they are ok with positng...most have said yes, a few have had rules of what to post and what not to post, and some have not wanted anything posted. I have always honored their requests regarding posting.
If any of the other Gents here have some pointers on the subject, please feel free to chime in. That said, it appears you are new here. If so, welcome aboard. It would be great if we got some more pic sharing here. Now get out there and take some pics to share with us. LOL. Descriptions in reports are great, but nothing beats pics. Too bad this sight doesn't have an option to upload videos. I know there are other sites out there for this. If I ever got around to doing some editing, I have a ton of great vids to post. LOL.
Stay safe,
JD.
Originally Posted by MotorCity313
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 10:22 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 299Amen
Thank you, Brother Tongue. I was thinking the same damn thing.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
BTW- Aleisha's looking for rent money. PM if you need the digits
-
01-10-13 08:37 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 144Uncovered
I was seeing a girl for a few months and she asked for uncovered. I excitedly do so several times. She's a tight body 18yr old who repeatably said I was 1 of 3 boyfriends. I'm not so sure now.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Also seems I last longer covered.
-
01-10-13 07:30 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 89I always envisioned Andrew Dice Clay when I read his posts.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 06:22 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 487Wait a little longer
Got with her the other day. Same nice girl, same nice BJ, hasn't lost her looks. Enjoy it while it lasts, I know.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 21:52 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 438Most of us have felt like MHump from time to time. I know I have. Quit acting so tender. I'm just waiting for a heartbroken monger to submit Fatima rip off post. Oh it's coming, I smell it.
-
01-09-13 21:32 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 423Well said
I'd have to agree with you on that one. I can overlook it even though my inner core wants to call him out on being an idiot. As far as the others responding to him eh none of my business but its makes a good read
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 19:50 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 324Man no protection!
I enjoy the tight fuzzy peaches like the next man, but I am not brave enough to put my tube steak in them doped up grinders uncovered. To all my brothers in the street p%$$y hunting game tagging raw I wish you well. Yall got alot of trust.
-
01-09-13 18:55 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 249Danielle
Back to what we are here for.
I've been looking for Danielle for a while, and Monday I saw her, but I was at the end of my available time, so I just drove on by without a chance to see her.
I went back yesterday, and saw her walking from 7 mile towards State Fair. I made the scoop, and she remembered me and was glad to see me. We talked about how I missed her the day before on the drive back to my place.
After a quick shower, we enjoyed a little time together, then we sealed the deal. I'm a pretty simple guy when I am on the clock, so it remained at a bjer, a little lickylicky, and then off to the races. I think we tied. Back to the drop off point. She claims to have digits, and left me some digits but I have been unable to verify them yet.
I'm going to ask for some pics next time.










Reply With Quote






