Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7039

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    She is really pretty but judging from her previous pictures, the streats and the drugs are getting the best part of her. She is loosing weight and getting the drug user look (sunken eyes and cheeks).

    So sad

    Cheers

    TM
    Yep its been a little over a month since I last dreamed of her and I can see from these recent photos she is deff going downhill. Looks to be significant weight loss from what I can tell by the photo. Its a shame but its the life she chose, I'm just glad I saw her while she was still hot.

  2. #7038

    Fort and Michigan

    I took a ride up and down fort street last night to see if there was any pussy walking around. The first few passes I didn't see shit. I was pretty much hangin around fort and outer drive at first. I wanted to see if I could find that ***** joyce again. That area was dead. I drove further up fort toward junction and I spotted that ***** crystal out walking but I passed on her and headed over to Michigan. I cruised up and down michigan for a few hours and I did't see one ***** out there worth picking up. I was like fuck it, I headed back over to fort. After about two passes I spotted Crystal and decided to pick her up and get my dick sucked. I had a feeling that the pussy I was looking for wasn't going to appear last night. So I scooped crystal and got a good deep thoat blow job. 10

  3. #7037

    Ave is dry

    I will be glad when they catch the p#nka$$ thats killing these girls, its not, right. Plus I can't getoff because the Ave is dry.

  4. #7036

    I agree

    To be honest a little respect can take you along way a couple of the ladies you guys post have given me FS for free just because I treat them respect and I don't judge and I am cool to hangout with.

  5. #7035
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Green and pink and we can all be happy.
    I read Mad Humper's post and I think the only thing the girls will have a problem with is the. 2 ticket. A SW accidently called me on her celly in her coat pocket and I heard the way her caucasian boyfriend was talking to her. It makes what Humper posts sound like a Sinatra ballads. These girls have moral guys and it has nothing to do with skin color. If you treat me like dirt and pay me 20 you're an a-hole. But if you treat me like dirt and pay me 100 you can do it again tomorrow. LOL.

    Now after saying that lets move on.

    Triangle run.

    Looks like Molly is back out there doing her thing she is staying at the vic on tele. Settled on bbj cim for. 30. Hi marks on the body still have to get over the so-so face

  6. #7034

    Triangle

    Looking good this morning. 2 nice WSW near the Vic, one looked questionable in age though. Both were brunette. Hard to tell what their bodies looked like, way to many clothes on. I can't wait till it gets warmer! Spotted another on 6m, to far to see details. Wish I wasn't on my way to work, I would have loved to pick up the first two.

    On another note, what is the best way to asking a lady if you can take pics? I have found that MANY don't like it, even with the assurance of no face pics. The couple that agreed wanted way to much $. I'm not trying to spend a session fee to snap a few pics.

  7. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I really don't want to turn this into a big thing, but you really need to get your heads out of the sand. Maybe even do some reading on the other site. If you don't get it after that, I just don't know what to say.

    Good luck and safe hunting,

    John Wise
    These girls are still people and we are all adults and know what we are doing but calling these girls b@tch 6 or 7 times in each post is ridiculous. And to answer your question what he did to barbie is she agreed to do a certain service for him if he would take her to cvs and bye her a cheap air mattress and some hygiene products and he ditched her there. She could have really used that air mattress as she had been sleeping on the floor. That right there made me lose all respect for this guy.

  8. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, the next time a black man complains about not being able to get a date with a white SW, BP girl, SP, or AMP. Will someone direct that member to one of The Mad Humper's posts.
    Speaking as a black man, duly noted. I don't know the racial identity of MH but yeah it makes it harder on us brothers when we don't get service from one of the girls. Personally I can spend my money on someone else, it isn't really hurting me if I don't get that unicorn or that one stripper that does everything extra except paint your house.

    The only 2 colors we need to focus on is green as in money and pink for the pussy we are buying!

    Stay safe all!

  9. #7031
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Eat your hearts out
    She is really pretty but judging from her previous pictures, the streats and the drugs are getting the best part of her. She is loosing weight and getting the drug user look (sunken eyes and cheeks).

    So sad

    Cheers.

    TM

  10. #7030

    Juice

    I don't know what you cats mean by aggresive but she gives me the 'eye' and wave EVERY time I hit the R. Including this morning, even though she had two tall dudes with her. She raises my antenna, like Halo.

  11. #7029
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    Bad timing

    Was leaving a job site yesterday and decided to stroll down the R. It was 2:30-3:00. My timing was horrible because it was the time that all the kids are getting dropped off by the school bus up and down the R. No action out that I could tell. Moms waiting for their kids don't like SW's around then.

  12. #7028

    Lovely Fatima

    Eat your hearts out guys.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3472.JPG
Views:	1647
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	223028

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3464.JPG
Views:	1424
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	223027

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3450.JPG
Views:	1588
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	223026

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3443.JPG
Views:	1260
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	223025

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3436.JPG
Views:	1334
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	223024

  13. #7027
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    JW, I couldn't agree anymore. Don't get me wrong, its not like I have never used the word, but damn. I'm really not one for racial stereotypes but this guy isn't doing himself any favors. First of all, MadHumper, why don't you just refer to them as girl, or chick. Here's a crazy idea, how about their actual name. It goes without saying that I for one will never share any digits or info with this clown. MH is a perfect example of the type of guy I DO NOT share with. If you can't refer to a girl by anything other than b@tch, it only shows your lack of respect for woman. Bottom line, if you want to treat woman like shit, then there is nothing I can do about it, but I don't have to act like I am cool with it either. And people wonder why providers always say " No black men " or " No black men under 40 ". It's because they don't want to be low balled, disrespected, and generally just don't need the headache. I know this doesn't apply to all black males by any means. But its idiots like this that give the good guys a bad reputation.
    I don't agree with you JW or DL. How do you know this guy is black? Also this girl or ***** or working girl or SW (whatever semantics dictates) agreed to this price. You are over thinking all of this. You act as if you are more noble or a humanist because you call them "girl". You play a part in the "no black men" phenomenon, whether you know it or not. Like I said, don't overthink any of this, there are people (or bitches) in much worse circumstances. At least he dropped the "*****" off to get her drugs and taxied the "young lady" off at her home in the suburbs. So, kick rocks to your comments. No hard feelings. This is just one "whoremonger *****'s" opinion. See? I just called myself a *****. I must be black.

    Btw, what is SP? I'm not familiar with the term.

  14. #7026

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, the next time a black man complains about not being able to get a date with a white SW, BP girl, SP, or AMP. Will someone direct that member to one of The Mad Humper's posts.
    John, do you know from something other than Humper's prose style that he's a black man? Perhaps you do. But if not, I wouldn't presume as much solely on the basis of his love of the word "*". White men use it, too.

    I agree that his use of it off-putting, but mostly because it's so repetitive, like he's too eager to shock or has a puzzling aversion to pronouns. But apart from this verbal quirk, I don't find anything offensive about his post. If anything, he was unusually kind to chauffeur the girl around like that. (What he did to Barbie is a different story. That was reprehensible, as many here have pointed out.)

  15. #7025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    13 and Grosebeck

    Really! I was coming out of a shopping center getting some groceries and the girl comes up as asks if I would give her a ride. I said no! She then proceeds to tell me she will blow me for. 02. I still said no. She is cute and about 5' tall with brunette curly hair but I just had to refuse any offer she would make, because the guy walking with the shopping cart right behind me was my father. I just don't think he would of understood. On another note! While cleaning my car today I found $80 wedged between the door and passenger seat. Someone had dropped it out of their pocket but I really do not know who. I would bet any girl I asked would say it was hers. Just a reminder to have a look through your car and make sure something was not dropped by a girl. It could as easily been a crack pipe. We don't need to have a cop or the border patrol finding that.

    Stay Safe,

    FLSTC

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape