Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 222 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Would it be out of line to call the motel anonymously and tell them or would this draw unwanted attention to us. If girls and their pimp are ripping guys off, then they need to know that we are not going to tolerate it here.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    DS covered it well, but calling the hotel is a waste of time. Report it on any forum or board you can. If its not the girl in ad, then just leave. Its the best way to hurt their pockets.

  2. #1902

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Would it be out of line to call the motel anonymously and tell them or would this draw unwanted attention to us. If girls and their pimp are ripping guys off, then they need to know that we are not going to tolerate it here.
    I believe that 99% of the management at hotels know who the working girls are at a hotel / motel. Believe it or not, it is very obvious, and housekeeping usually lets the management know. I think that if it is a bait and switch, then the board needs to be notified, not a hotel. However, if there is a set-up / robbery arrangement, then the hotel should be notified. Think about it: If we know that a provider is robbing mongers, then simply posting it on a board is insufficient, because tens of mongers could possibly visit the provider before word is sufficiently circulated. After all, there are children and non-hobbyist at hotels / motels and, I assume, that anyone of us would notify management if we saw a robber lying in wait to "pounce" on patrons at the hotel. It is the same scenario. As such, a telephone call to management will not impact the hobby in any way, because management is likely already aware of the provider.

    Hotels do not want negative attention and crime. Hotels like rooms to be filled. Most hotels that cater to providers tend not to be at capacity, so they tolerate providers. However, hotels will not put up with assaults and robberies, because it will kill business. Everyone wants to be safe.

  3. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Would it be out of line to call the motel anonymously and tell them or would this draw unwanted attention to us. If girls and their pimp are ripping guys off, then they need to know that we are not going to tolerate it here.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Yes calling a hotel complaining about prostitution will ensure that hotel management will be careful of who's renting rooms from them and their guests.

    Trying to get "revenge" on a ripoff will make it that much harder to find legit services. A blast on here followed by actually not contacting a chick with negative reviews is the best that we can do.

  4. #1900

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT contact any of these SPs. There are like 4 of them usin the same number. If you call the number & ask for a specific chick, whichever one that answers will act like that they're the one you're lookin for.

    When you show up they try to pull a switch-a-roo, sayin that the one you asked for isn't available & they offer you some fat troll whose pics aren't in the ads! And they overbook, so if you don't get there first they'll tell you to wait outside their motel room.

    Plus they got some shady dude lurkin around their CP motel.

    Don't fall for the okie-doke!

    Main #267-205-6398.

    Second #215-839-6081.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-80-21/9749950

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/748257

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...80-21/13351144
    Would it be out of line to call the motel anonymously and tell them or would this draw unwanted attention to us. If girls and their pimp are ripping guys off, then they need to know that we are not going to tolerate it here.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  5. #1899

    Avoid!

    This is a scam fellas, if it smells like bacon and looks like bacon then its time to get out of dodge. (plus I drove by after setting up a meet and my spidey sense was going crazy)

    Pics are all stolen and multiple numbers are a dead giveaway but I was curious since I had nothing to do before football this morning.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ial-21/9750003

  6. #1898
    And here she is on **********:

    http://**********.com/45915

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Jones  [View Original Post]

  7. #1897
    MJ, I searched for the reviews and couldn't find them. Which forum are they in?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Jones  [View Original Post]
    Real?

    TGTBT?

    I'm tempted; figure one of you mongers has already checked her out.

    4 verrrry good reviews since November.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uty-23/4564081

  8. #1896
    Will be in the DC area in a couple of weeks.

    Anyone else notice a wedding ring on her bathroom pic? It appears to be her right hand, but it should be reverse since it's a pic of her in the mirror.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Jones  [View Original Post]

  9. #1895

    Rip-Off Alert: Avoid At All Costs!

    DO NOT contact any of these SPs. There are like 4 of them usin the same number. If you call the number & ask for a specific chick, whichever one that answers will act like that they're the one you're lookin for.

    When you show up they try to pull a switch-a-roo, sayin that the one you asked for isn't available & they offer you some fat troll whose pics aren't in the ads! And they overbook, so if you don't get there first they'll tell you to wait outside their motel room.

    Plus they got some shady dude lurkin around their CP motel.

    Don't fall for the okie-doke!

    Main #267-205-6398.

    Second #215-839-6081.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-80-21/9749950

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/748257

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...80-21/13351144

  10. #1894

    Nikki B?

    Real?

    TGTBT?

    I'm tempted; figure one of you mongers has already checked her out.

    4 verrrry good reviews since November.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uty-23/4564081

  11. #1893

    Massage girl sasha (xxx_xxxx_7047) _ dupont circle area

    Toftt, saw massage girl sasha near dupont circle 180 hr. Not horrible but I would not repeat.

    Pluss clean place, ok looks gave most but not full time, light touching ok, shower available.

    Minus massage and finish were weak, upsell for topless, didn't click w her.

    Any suggestions for good mutual nude massage welcom.

    Pogo

  12. #1892

    Felt like Asian tonight.

    First course, ate at City Buffet on 14th.

    Second course, called asianescortsdc. Com.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...urs-22/4957514

    "She will be there at 10:30PM. Two fifty."

    The ad says two, and the operator agreed,"OK, I'll give you discount." I swear I thought for a minute she was going to call me "G. I."

    No show, no answer. Now, at least give a guy a call, let me know you're late or need to cancel, just retired, something.

    -

    -

    So, still hungry, I called Renee.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...all-20/9511842

    After verifying I yam who I yam, calling me back on hotel phone, she says,"I will be there in 20-25 minutes."

    15 mins later came a-rapping at my chamber door.

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Now, Renee is 20 if she's counting every other birthday, but like most K-girls she takes great care of herself, has beautiful skin, and aims to please.

    I mean I don't normally endorse stereotypes, but these are all positive attributes IMO. She was early, clean, pretty, dolled up, and accommodating.

    She was dressed in all black (yum) , high heeled boots, and class all the way. Life is about enjoying the finer things sometimes boys, so I dug in.

    Nice back rub, front rub, and pretty much let me do what I pleased and acted like she was enjoying herself too.

    She never rushed me, and I joked with her that next time I'll be taking some pix. I don't know if she'll go for it, but she did seem excited about a positive review.

    After I explained it.

    Kinda like an AMP experience, except it was delivery instead of dine-in or takeout.

  13. #1891

    New Year, Same BP Scams!

    It looks like stealin other providers pics is the new norm on DC BP.

    Imposter:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ord=2673265646

    Real provider:

    http://484-688-7987.escortsincollege.com/

    Stay sharp out there fellas. Happy New Year!

  14. #1890

    That girl is Poison

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    She waited until I was naked before she took off a strip of clothing.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastoralist  [View Original Post]
    Naw, it was the most frustrating and awful sex in my life. I'll not return.
    Her butt was very fine though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys. I shared the info and I was jumped on like a tile laying job in a Home depot parking lot.
    This chick is hot as hell but out there.
    There's an art to this bullshit . . . as soon as you're in their element, the feelin out process begins immediately!
    (And that goes both ways)
    Seems as though you guys have no procedure, stratagy or thought process established beforehand when you roll in.

    You gotta think on your feet.
    Man, y'all gotta be quick to make wise and sensible decisions in these situations.
    Especially being outta your element in unfamiliar territory.

    Strategize before any monetary exchanges.
    If it ain't right, roll out! Assets in pocket.
    Think, it ain't illegal Yet!


    X . . . Never trust a big butt and a smile!

  15. #1889

    She looks hott!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastoralist  [View Original Post]
    I went to this girl after Big Man warned us off her. Here was my thought process: 1) I'd be answering an ad of a real provider, (which is not always the case when choosing a random ad) 2) she would be a ten 3) I can live without the blowjob, and 4) I was confident we'd find a position we were all comfortable with.

    I had it wrong. The girl is hot as hell and just as crazy. I showered and groomed myself as if I was going to a club, arrived at the SE getto, then used my best charm on her. It turns out the girl doesn't want to touch the skin or hair of the client at all, even indirectly. (Eg. She had a sheet for me when I was sitting on the bed and placed a different one for herself later). It was easy enough for me to get hard on my own and put on the condom, but how do you have sex with no contact between the parties? Her answer was to sit on the edge of the bed ready for doggie, I was to partially insert, and she then pistons on the very tip. Oh my! I ended up masturbating my covered self into her pussy while she did that. I managed to negotiate one hand roaming her hip and butt-cheeks during the act, ha!

    Perhaps this was better than 30 minutes of lap dances, and so worth the $100? Naw, it was the most frustrating and awful sex in my life. I'll not return. Her butt was very fine though.
    I am tempted to see her just so that a can have an erotic conversation with her and jerk off while talking to her. LOL

  16. 01-01-13 12:36


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape