Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 222 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1888

    No contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastoralist  [View Original Post]
    I went to this girl after Big Man warned us off her. Here was my thought process: 1) I'd be answering an ad of a real provider, (which is not always the case when choosing a random ad) 2) she would be a ten 3) I can live without the blowjob, and 4) I was confident we'd find a position we were all comfortable with.

    I had it wrong. The girl is hot as hell and just as crazy. I showered and groomed myself as if I was going to a club, arrived at the SE getto, then used my best charm on her. It turns out the girl doesn't want to touch the skin or hair of the client at all, even indirectly. (Eg. She had a sheet for me when I was sitting on the bed and placed a different one for herself later). It was easy enough for me to get hard on my own and put on the condom, but how do you have sex with no contact between the parties? Her answer was to sit on the edge of the bed ready for doggie, I was to partially insert, and she then pistons on the very tip. Oh my! I ended up masturbating my covered self into her pussy while she did that. I managed to negotiate one hand roaming her hip and butt-cheeks during the act, ha!

    Perhaps this was better than 30 minutes of lap dances, and so worth the $100? Naw, it was the most frustrating and awful sex in my life. I'll not return. Her butt was very fine though.
    I told you guys. I shared the info and I was jumped on like a tile laying job in a Home depot parking lot. This chick is hot as hell but out there.

  2. #1887

    Ok, next time I

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    202-834-0716. That is really her in the picture. The body is a 10. A nice little fat knot of a pussie. Now here is where it goes down hill.[sic].It was just a fuckin bad experience.
    I went to this girl after Big Man warned us off her. Here was my thought process: 1) I'd be answering an ad of a real provider, (which is not always the case when choosing a random ad) 2) she would be a ten 3) I can live without the blowjob, and 4) I was confident we'd find a position we were all comfortable with.

    I had it wrong. The girl is hot as hell and just as crazy. I showered and groomed myself as if I was going to a club, arrived at the SE getto, then used my best charm on her. It turns out the girl doesn't want to touch the skin or hair of the client at all, even indirectly. (Eg. She had a sheet for me when I was sitting on the bed and placed a different one for herself later). It was easy enough for me to get hard on my own and put on the condom, but how do you have sex with no contact between the parties? Her answer was to sit on the edge of the bed ready for doggie, I was to partially insert, and she then pistons on the very tip. Oh my! I ended up masturbating my covered self into her pussy while she did that. I managed to negotiate one hand roaming her hip and butt-cheeks during the act, ha!

    Perhaps this was better than 30 minutes of lap dances, and so worth the $100? Naw, it was the most frustrating and awful sex in my life. I'll not return. Her butt was very fine though.

  3. #1886

    Five minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Extremely curious what five minutes gets you.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...als-21/9541268

    I guess if its the end of the world, all you may have is five minutes. LOL
    It gets you busted.

  4. #1885

    5 minutes.

    Extremely curious what five minutes gets you.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...als-21/9541268

    I guess if its the end of the world, all you may have is five minutes. LOL

  5. #1884

    Kenia

    I have searched ER, google, phone search on Kenia. Haven't found hardly anything. Not usually into thick spanish girls but she has a pretty face. I have seen her ads on and off posted for a year has anyone seen her? Pm me info please.

    Lombardo

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kenia-latina-girl-24/9262126
    240 506 8843

  6. #1883

    This one a bust

    This is another report from your newbie. And this non lucky pro is Vanessa who is 37.

    I check around backpage and saw her and said ill TOFTT. I mean with Christmas magic in the air

    Thing would be fine right. Wrong I did not get the hour I paid for and I could tell she was faking it the whole way.

    I lost &1/2 stay away there are much better.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-37/7821054

  7. #1882

    Back to Meaningful Subject Matter

    It looks like the holidays season has brought out the BP scams. 2 more imposters:

    1) Imposter Ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eak-21/9339515

    Real Chick's Ad (from ATL) :

    http://georgia.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ord=6789739320

    2) Imposter Ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ord=8437433211

    The real chick is Cala, who was in this area for a while back in the summer (925-577-0590) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...590-23/8305379

  8. #1881
    I have been lurking in the shadows for quite sometime and I fell back because of the general fuckery and lack of information being shared. It may seem like a contradiction in terms but the internet is becoming the death of the DC board and the game in DC in general. One of the reasons I don't post is because I don't live in area anymore, The area that I do live in is kinda like siberia as far as the game is concerned. I do however go to DC very frequently on business and I usually get at crew of old favorites and chicks that are new to me. I'm able to do this because I use social networks both on the internet and in real life. I have given and received intel from seniors on here through PM and phone calls. The simple fact is that people are unlikely to give information to people they're unfamiliar with. For example my job requires that I travel a lot. I use this board as a general starting point, I do not post questions on any of the other city threads because I assume that even though I'm a senior they don't know me.

    Basically by RTFF and using google maps I'm able to find the loop, track, blade or whatever they call the local ho stroll. The funny thing is usually there's additional track that is lightly reported on if the city has a protrack (meaning managed traveling prostitutes) that usually consists of local parttimers in the ghetto and usually it's there where I receive the best service for the best prices. I know that because my preference and most of my experience is with non managed local parttimers and not managed chicks who have quotas to meet, obviously this reflects in higher prices and less service sorta like going to McDonald's as opposed to helping a greatful single mother pay off a light bill like going to RuthChris. Needless to say any information regarding a "civilian" is not likely to be shared out on the public forums, but would be shared through the backchannel system.

    The simple fact is the DC sex scene is in trouble, the city has grown dramatically and the economy has never been better crime is down this should be halcyon days, but it's not because people refuse to share infomation the "intel" that is shared is mainly negative, I know I wouldn't want to go to the loop is cats constantly say it's not worth the trouble. Granted the loop is a shadow of it's former glory, the only reason for it to exist at all is because that's the only place that everybody knows where to go, one could visit the neighborhood tracks but certain cars and faces that look out of place will attract police attention which is why despite massive police pressure the loop has always been the go to place for professionally managed talent. Same thing for the club scene back in the day you might have 100 heads in a UG party now it's likely to be in the 20 dudes or less frame; less dudes+Less money = less girls / lower quality chicks go where the money is and it ain't in the clubs.

    That leaves BP, I've been accused of being a BP hater actually I used BP frequently when under a time hack while out of town as a long time DC resident I feel a ways about trolling the internet to buy pussy in my own hometown and I don't have to infact the last time I had a raging hard on on my way in town I was able to contact twenty broads solely by using facebook to link with them (I ended up smashing three of them) of the three only one of them is "in the game" officially and even the one that was in the game lives with her GF full disclosure: these were obviously old standby's but the lesbian dancer chick did take me to a new UG spot that I hadn't heard about before and gave me an angle on two more breezies who I have yet to smash. My thing is your intel is only of negative experiences, bait and switches and media reports of busts although that's good to know but it's not helping. No one needs the board for that.

    What you need to board for is to ask me where the UG spot that I smashed the breezy is. The board has has several reports on the E. I. And although that clubs has been in existance off and on since I was a kid I see a totally different demographic than was the case back in the days, they defenitely aren't the same cats who used to go to Margaret's back in the days. Everybody who knows the history of the E. I. Knows that it has a measure of political protection, but constant detailed posts about the club in public may lead to an eventual shutdown. For example OM78 just posted about Jessica I clicked the link and called him he told me that she's from Ohio and that she would be willing to accept an incall in OH and that her sisters (who are partimers) are down. Please nobody call that chick to confirm that she's a part timer herself. The point is cats got to start humbling themselves and instead of asking pointed questions in public backchannel a dude, if you're a noob then post a positive experience sooner of later a senior will take the plunge and co-sign your co-sign, then you may be trusted enough to backchannel the senior co-signer about another chick and the game just rewinds from there. Hopefully dudes will follow my advise and backchannel me about the three chicks I pounded, if somebody I know vouches for you I'll give up the info no shilling here.

  9. #1880

    Review of Jessica

    Provider Name: Jessica.

    Description: About 5'4 135 Nice Shape and a 10 in the face.

    Provider Website:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-me-24/5830696

    Review #:118834

    The Negotiation: I called and got a quick session for $, ended up turning into a 30 minute session

    The Events: I made the phone call and she responded, after a brief conversation I was directed to her area in NOVA. Once I arrived the standard 2 call system was in place. She looks just like the pictures if not better in person. She's definitely a dime piece. I love a fine woman who's freshly showered, once I got CBJ started, We went from Mish to Doggie, to Mish to completion. This session was definitely sensual and no rush.

    The Conclusion: I will repeat, again! Since she's from around my way, will make those trips even better. YMMV, go see her when she's in town again.

    P. S. : I had to bring back the format from back in the day! The living legends remember this!

  10. #1879

    DC Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    We all were just shocked at what you posted. Banging a provider in a known hood in DC. Having to hold your jewels while stroking the chick! No BJ. And the whip cream.

    Your words spoke for themselves, you Wasted $100 on a provider and you want us to know it! And you left the door open to see her again!

    No one is trying to bash you, I just simply stated my opinion if I was in your shoes.

    Consider yourself very lucky! It would have been a long cold walk back to Baltimore in your skivies.

    Your right. Baltimore might be the best place for you.
    I don't live in Baltimore. Baltimore is my stomping grounds for trolling. I try not to shit & eat in the same place when I can Also in Baltimore you get a little more bang for your buck. I have a stabbing cabin in DC about a mile from this chick. I live in bowie and work in DC.

    I left the door open with this chick because she looks good and I may cross paths with her again when she is broke as hell where I can the manipulate & take full advantage of her.

    As for walking back in my skivies (old sailor myself) I have been at this way too long. And to be honest Baltimore [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin] are a lot more cut throat & cruddy

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  11. #1878
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  12. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    I am relatively new to this board and have done my share of lurking and only posted a couple reviews. My question to you guys, do you think LE look at these boards and may use them to get leads on where the action is or who is providing. I read a while back where LE was even going on to ER to see who was a heavy participant in mongering. Maybe I'm paranoid but I prefer to keep things discreet but I will private message on providers if I have seen one and someone is asking.
    Yes its been known LE reads these boards.

  13. #1876
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  14. #1875

    Sorry if you are offended

    We all were just shocked at what you posted. Banging a provider in a known hood in DC. Having to hold your jewels while stroking the chick! No BJ. And the whip cream...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I left the door open to see her again if I would like to.

    Your words spoke for themselves, you Wasted $100 on a provider and you want us to know it! And you left the door open to see her again!

    No one is trying to bash you, I just simply stated my opinion if I was in your shoes.

    Consider yourself very lucky! it would have been a long cold walk back to Baltimore in your skivies.

    Your right... Baltimore might be the best place for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    There are absolutely no posts, no contributors to this DC board and all you clowns can do is criticize every point. I will keep my ass on the the Baltimore board and keep my info to myself. Intel is Intel. Take it, use it if you can or leave it. I see no posts from anyone who had anything to say. Try sharing something.

  15. #1874

    Are you serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    BigMan you missed the whole point of my post. The point is that you went to see a provider and you were left unsatisfied. Or is my interpretation wrong? If I was in your shoes and she was acting flaky, I would have asked for my money back or bounced. Yes, I am black as well and I am not afraid to ask for money back.

    To each it's own!
    There are absolutely no posts, no contributors to this DC board and all you clowns can do is criticize every point. I will keep my ass on the the Baltimore board and keep my info to myself. Intel is Intel. Take it, use it if you can or leave it. I see no posts from anyone who had anything to say. Try sharing something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape