High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3143

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Amber several times over the last year and a half or so. Great spinner body. She just got home from visiting the uncle for 6 months. Went to arrange a meeting and she directed me to dearborn. Drove down there and "whoops" sorry she was staying in Livonia near 275 and 96. Of course didn't tell me that until I was asking for room number. She then wants me to drive over to the place in Livonia. She did this to me the last time we met up and I thought it was behind her. Guess not.

    Will not repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Femal ha...e-_-23/5822236
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3142

    Amber

    I have seen Amber several times over the last year and a half or so. Great spinner body. She just got home from visiting the uncle for 6 months. Went to arrange a meeting and she directed me to dearborn. Drove down there and "whoops" sorry she was staying in Livonia near 275 and 96. Of course didn't tell me that until I was asking for room number. She then wants me to drive over to the place in Livonia. She did this to me the last time we met up and I thought it was behind her. Guess not.

    Will not repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-_-23/5822236

  3. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    Candy is one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced. She flaked me at the last moment many times. I Crossed her off my list, should have done that sooner. You may have better luck.
    I second that. She was a pain to arrange anything with so I never did.

  4. #3140
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 32

    Go acroos brige for less drama

    One option for those wanting to avoid much of the drama and risk of Detroit is Windsor. The providers are Canadian- you know: generally nice, polite, friendly, and won't rob you or rip you off. Many are university students working on the side. Rates are generally cheaper. And, its legal. So, a short trip across the Ambassador bridge can save you a lot of drama. As with all providers, of course, YMMV and not everything is as it seems.

    Some recent trip reports from a pal of mine:

    Very good:

    http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ra-23/14566303

    Pictures are her. Girl is about 5' 5" with nice tight dancer body. Likes to dance and starts with lapdance. Fun, smart, and playful. DFK, LFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS (the Windsor girls will generally be covered for most things) and MPOS are all available. 120 for HH. 150 for H. Body: 7-8, Face 7-8, performance 8-9. Definite repeat.

    Good, but YMMV:

    http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...11-19/14517749

    Pictures are her. Girl is drop dead gorgeous with mixed Brazilian / latina / indian look. Add says open minded and accomodating. Sadly not true. Upon arrival she lists out her restrictions which included anything uncovered and no kissing. She provided an uninspired performance. Looking bored. However, afterwards, was very friendly and talkative saying how she needs time to warm up. Says she is university student. So, not sure what the deal is. Services: CFS, CBJ (very good technique) , MPOS. It may be a YMMV thing. 120 hh. 200h. Body 8-9 (spinner) , face 9-10, performance 4-6. Would repeat if performance was better.

    Interesting:

    http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...is-20/13068186

    Second picture is her. She is also student. Tight spinner body. Face not so great but okay. Is Middleastern. Had interesting encounter. She asked to be picked up and driven to notel. Ok. See really hot girl running across street to car in tight jeans. Cool, kinda like a date. She gets in and asks to go to get covers. Fortunately, my friend has some. They go to hotel. Very hot tight body. With little fanfare get to it. Girl loves DATY and gets into it. Everything covered. MPOS. Girl is definitely into the experience and enjoys her work. Only prob, multiple txts during and after. 120 hh. 200h. Body: 8-9, face 5-6, performance 8-9. Would repeat.

    Bad / avoid:

    http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...71-22/14735468

    Picture is the girl, but about 20 lb ago. Now has big butt. Pretty face. Latina. Friendly. Everything covered. Problem is lack of hygiene. Did not seem to have recently showered, bad smell from vagine (as Borat would say). Performance mechanical. Watching TV out of the corner of her eye during activities. 100hh, ? H. Avoid.

  5. #3139

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    Candy is one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced. She flaked me at the last moment many times. I Crossed her off my list, should have done that sooner. You may have better luck.
    Thank you my friend, she just vanished off my radar screen.

  6. #3138

    Candy

    Candy is one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced. She flaked me at the last moment many times. I Crossed her off my list, should have done that sooner. You may have better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFood  [View Original Post]
    This girl in east oakland is on my radar, I have not seen her yet but my research shows her to be reasonable with good reviews, she has been on BP for a long time, so I plan on seeing her next time I have a taste for chocolate. If you see her before me, let me know. But again I have not seen her so use at your own risk.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...mes-27/6412242

    Happy New Year-Safe Hunting DF

  7. #3137

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    this site has benefits of no other. Screens and pays. Outstanding!

    Happy new year and safe mongering!
    lol! Good one.

  8. #3136

    Ebony spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Deja Doll up in Flint fits your needs. I know its a little bit of a drive from Macomb but she is a bargain rate and is everything you seek. She posts on BP in Flint. PM me if you want more details.
    I reported on this girl in the flint forum, again in the flint area, seen her 2 weeks ago, if DATY is important to you like it is to me she absolutely loved it screaming thats it baby before she came in my mouth, she is also a bargain, so if you want details or more info you can read my report in the flint section or pm me.

    http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...32-27/10724231

    This girl in east oakland is on my radar, I have not seen her yet but my research shows her to be reasonable with good reviews, she has been on BP for a long time, so I plan on seeing her next time I have a taste for chocolate. If you see her before me, let me know. But again I have not seen her so use at your own risk.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...mes-27/6412242

    Happy New Year-Safe Hunting DF

  9. #3135

    Stacee Love, what ever happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorman  [View Original Post]
    Stacee Love was the "othetr SP who waited out the session in the bathroom". I did not see her until after the session and then I recognized her (from her pics)
    I always wondered what happened to Stacee. She was always posting on BP. 'welcome to my world'. I remember seeing her on 'accident' one time about 2 years ago. I made a date with one of her girls but when I showed up to the room she greeted me as if I made the date with her. ACTUALLY, a pretty good experience. From what I remember, it was a GFE as you could get. BBBJ, multi positions and even DATY. WOW but, she is pricey and does not negotiate. She is an awesome little spinner. I wanted to see her again but she is not into texting and thats the only way I initiate dates from BP. Stacee used to also work with a girl named Bianca I think. I saw her a twice. First time I caught her early morning she was ok but no GFE and a bunch of rules. I gave her a second chance a week later and she was drunk off her ass when I got to her room. I left without any services. Bad time. Arghhhh

  10. #3134

    Looking for ebony spinner

    I'm sure one of you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a small or in shape black girl. Kinda worried about pimps or ripoffs. I see so many hot black girls on here, but not sure who I can trust. Have any of you guys ran across a smallish blac k girls from macomb or east oakland county area that offers GFE or DATY. Would appreciate very much. Variety is the spice of life LOL. Thanks in advance.

  11. #3133

    Samantha No Way

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    Had a very bad experience with this girl and I needed to share this immediately.

    She is one of several of the same name around. There are probably at least 4 others of that name that I can find and I do not mean to diss them.

    Had some time very recently and wanted a date and couldn't get a hold of anyone. Tried calling and calling a couple of former dates and at least a half a dozen girls I haven't seen yet from BP. Then I got a hold of Samantha. Location was convenient. I had to be near that area and I didn't want to drive across town or into town to see anyone. She seemed a little bitchy on the phone. Bad sign, I should know way better by now. She was expensive. I wanted GFE. I said no way to her price and she immediately dropped 50. Then I said still too high and I'll call back again sometime. Then, she dropped another 25. So she had come down 75 and my bargain shopping mentality kicked in. BIG Mistake. Just because something is being offered with a major discount doesn't mean you should purchase it. She said she used to dance, wouldn't say where, just "all over the place". I tried to check her out on my phone browser on this site and others and couldn't find anything that was especially on her. I remember I had talked to her on phone before once.

    She's by Wayne Road and Michigan, actually very close to Elizabeth and Michigan (next light west). Three call method. Not an especially dangerous neighborhood, but not a good one. When I got there it was a very small cramped place. I usually am ok with a little mess, but this was a terrible pig sty and smelled. Had to step over shit as soon as I got in the door. The place reeked of smoke. As soon as I gave her the cash, she is texting and then on the phone with her dealer. She wants to do it on the couch which still has crap on it. I try to kiss and she is very much not interested. She strips and tells me to clean up. I take my pants with my wallet into the bathroom with me. Her attitude is shit which makes me trust her less. She knows she is being a * (wow hey the system cleaned up my language LOL) and doesn't care. She give me a little head, covered and I want more. It's not very good. I tell her want more head. She is fast on the strokes and very rough. I tell her to take it easy, she says this is how she gives it, she likes to give it and get it fast and rough. So she's giving me more head and it really hurts, it's covered so I think I'll be ok. Then she says hurry up and give it to me. One position. I have no desire to DATY with her, usually a turn on for me. I turn her around and look her in the eye and say this is not going well, you should really try to be better. She say I don't care, just finish up and leave. This is not one of those YMMV girls or just a bad day for her. She is just terrible at this. I give her some doggie. She says she's 33. I believe it. She's got a paunch and looks bad in some ways. I'm not a stickler for my 30 something girls looking like they are 22, but just she just doesn't look attractive up close. In my book a good attitude and nice experience can make up for having a realistic bod. Actually she looks better from the back, her tits weren't bad B's either. She says she hasn't had any kids, I dunno. Her stomach looks like hell but her tits are ok. Best thing about this is that I was banging her from the back. I gave it to her hard. I tried turning her around for a minute and I changed my mind. She's like "make up your mind and finish, I'm drying up'. Actually her snatch felt ok.

    I finish and want to wash up. She digs out a little rag for me. Again I take my pants with me. She is wanting to light a cigarette, I say "wait until I am gone". She say's you better go soon because "I am about to light it up."

    I look at my dick in the bathroom and it is a little black and blue. When I check it an hour later, and whole top front is totally dark blue and it is now hurting. I took some tylenol. Not that the wife ever sees it, but I do have someone else and thank goodness she is out of town for the holidays, otherwise I'd have some splaining to do. I swear I've gotten head from probably over 850 working girls in more than 30 years and this had to be the worst experience. Outside of getting robbed, jumped on way back to car or chased out of house by a BF that is.

    Anyway hours later, my dick is bruised, hurting and I am still smelling of cigarette smoke and her damn shitty mess.

    So in summary this chick.

    Is a.

    Is not attractive in person.

    Really trys to upsell.

    Does not provide as promised, is really bad at oral and FS.

    Does not take direction.

    Has a bad incall environment.

    Rushes you.

    Is bad at making small talk.

    Will damage your member.

    Do NOT see her. Tell everyone else NOT see her. She is on the "no fly" list.

    I'll have attached some of the pictures she has used. Almost all are definitely her. Her tattoos look worse now so those pics are dated. The one nice one of her ass in red I seriously doubt is her. She is blond, looks like a real blond. 5 3 130, thick legs moderate amount of tats.

    XXX – XXX – 1353 (Hope this much is ok)

    Sometimes she lists more than one phone number.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ll-33/10644014

    The old guy dropped his guard on this one and was stupid. It can happen. I am just glad it wasn't worse. I'll be smarter in future.

    Attachment 220516

    Attachment 220515

    Attachment 220514

    Attachment 220517

    Attachment 220518

    I want to wish all you hard working guys (and any of the hard working worthy working girls that read this) , a Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas. Be safe, be kind when you can. And stay away from this Samantha.
    Thanks Power. Checking BP today and saw her add. Remembered your review and refreshed my memory. She is close and would have been easy. Saved me from a bad experience.

  12. #3132

    Happy New Year!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    First post out of the gate and already asking for info. Would you like us to pay for it too?
    This site has benefits of no other. Screens and pays. Outstanding!

    Happy New Year and Safe Mongering!

  13. #3131

    Re Stacee Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    The number used to be associated with Stacee Love who is an independent with OK experience but never GFE. Now a number of other escorts are also using it. I suspect Stacee is an agency now with a random selection of girls and no quality control.
    Stacee Love was the "othetr SP who waited out the session in the bathroom". I did not see her until after the session and then I recognized her (from her pics)

  14. #3130

    Abbi Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxOfRocks123  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589

    Used to be SexyJenny or something like that. Was in town and it was late so I figured give her a shot. Better looking in person. 2 hour special for 1. 5 fit the budget. Decent incall by highway. Nice DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS. We both had a good time. Although she is not a model, at least she has a good attitiude, did not rush at all, and was legit. Getting harder to find that these days it seems.
    In agreement nearly exactly as you said. I say good value. She does need to update her pics. SexyJenny had LEO problems a while ago in AA. She has improved her process.

    Be safe out there.

  15. #3129

    Abbi

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589

    Used to be SexyJenny or something like that. Was in town and it was late so I figured give her a shot. Better looking in person. 2 hour special for 1. 5 fit the budget. Decent incall by highway. Nice DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS. We both had a good time. Although she is not a model, at least she has a good attitiude, did not rush at all, and was legit. Getting harder to find that these days it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape