Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36

    RS Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach  [View Original Post]
    The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.
    Would love to know more about this name, RS, can't find in the directory. If it UTR, please send me a PM.

    Thanks, Paul S

  2. #35

    Central Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.
    I saw the same provider back in December and had a similar experience. Massage was ok, ending was decent. Went back a couple of weeks ago and she answered the bell, but said she was busy and to come back in an hour. As I didn't have time, I passed but will return at some point soon.

  3. #34

    Central St

    Went the other night, saw Mee-Sure or what ever. Had a blue dress on with pants on under when she brought me to room, after she returned. Pants were gone. Great massage with plenty of teasing, and lots of OTC and some UTC from my perspective. I left plenty rested and relaxed.

  4. #33

    Sad Changes

    It is sad to read new member reviews of lousy AMP experiences. In the quite recent past, I would never return to an AMP if UTC wasn't the minimum allowed. I found over the years that it was worth the drive south to Prov for a nude HR, all for $60, (at a R&T joint / not FS) without any griping about being touched. Of course times change, and we end up being the ones to get screwed, less looking, less touching, for more attitude and cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.

  5. #32

    Leominster

    Quote Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach  [View Original Post]
    The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.
    Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.

  6. #31

    Leomister

    The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.

  7. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Windshield  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by back in November, one person there and she had me come back in half hour as she had a customer there already. I returned and decided to go with the 1/2 hour where I received a "mechanical" message too. Should I have gone for the hour? I'm passing through now and then and could use a nice place to relax.
    I've now been there 4 times, two different ladies (Tina twice and the other one twice) , took a 1/2 hour each time, and the service keeps getting better each time. Yes, they are older and Tina is no longer a looker, but for the area, it is not bad and I think a little effort will pay off.

  8. #29

    Mechanical

    Quote Originally Posted by Moscow Mule  [View Original Post]
    I only visited once and was disappointed. The provider was Tina, the only one available, and looks and age were as reported here. Massage was very mechanical as was HE. Very limited OTC allowed. I will not repeat.
    I stopped by back in November, one person there and she had me come back in half hour as she had a customer there already. I returned and decided to go with the 1/2 hour where I received a "mechanical" message too. Should I have gone for the hour? I'm passing through now and then and could use a nice place to relax.

  9. #28

    Central St

    Quote Originally Posted by Choir Boy  [View Original Post]
    There have been reports coming out of this place of attractive (though somewhat older) ladies wearing skimpy outfits. I wonder what changed.
    I only visited once and was disappointed. The provider was Tina, the only one available, and looks and age were as reported here. Massage was very mechanical as was HE. Very limited OTC allowed. I will not repeat.

  10. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.

    FF
    There have been reports coming out of this place of attractive (though somewhat older) ladies wearing skimpy outfits. I wonder what changed.

  11. #26

    Central St

    I think there is a turnover there, as I have dreamed of great utc roaming and good service. For the money, I hit a place in Chinatown (dream that I do of course) that far exceeds and takes out the risk. If you are looking for simply a quick happy departure, I guess it will suffice. Too bad there isn't a mamasaan to complain to.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.

    Stay Safe.

    FF

  12. #25

    Tina. Central Street

    Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    FF

  13. #24
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Central Street / Tina

    This report is a bit after the fact, but I saw Tina the other night, and while she got down to business quickly the roaming turned out to be very, very limited. Maybe it was because my session was only a half-hour and not a full hour. She allowed slight UTC on top but refused any view of the gals beneath her blouse. She permitted OTC below the waist, but pantaloons remained on at all times. She did propose an for an additional tip beyond the usual HE fee additional options would be possible, but I was, frankly, disappointed that the standard donation wasn't accompanied by at least a view. Ah, well, maybe I was expecting too much.

  14. #23

    Central Street / Tina

    Hi All.

    I usually frequent RI but decided to check some local action here, not expecting much. I went to Central Street with the understanding that it would probably be nothing special, but as always hope of that diamond in the rough. Met with Tina, seemed to be the only one there. Got the 1 hour massage. Everything OK, average looking, decent massage, OTC / UTC, nothing stellar left happy with the basics.

    If anyone has better experiences, please let me know. There are better options out there, and do not think I will go thru the trouble of going back.

  15. #22

    Central St Leominster

    Central St Rt 12 in Leominster is in the down town and thickly settled. It is

    Common to see Leo looking for speeders or eating donuts along this state highway. I don't think it is anything to get alarmed about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape