Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1956
-
03-03-13 23:51 #36Senior Member

Posts: 261RS Massage
Would love to know more about this name, RS, can't find in the directory. If it UTR, please send me a PM.
Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach
[View Original Post]
Thanks, Paul S
-
02-28-13 05:20 #35Senior Member

Posts: 282Central Street
I saw the same provider back in December and had a similar experience. Massage was ok, ending was decent. Went back a couple of weeks ago and she answered the bell, but said she was busy and to come back in an hour. As I didn't have time, I passed but will return at some point soon.
Originally Posted by Unholy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 14:49 #34

Posts: 1286Central St
Went the other night, saw Mee-Sure or what ever. Had a blue dress on with pants on under when she brought me to room, after she returned. Pants were gone. Great massage with plenty of teasing, and lots of OTC and some UTC from my perspective. I left plenty rested and relaxed.
-
01-05-13 13:20 #33Senior Member

Posts: 931Sad Changes
It is sad to read new member reviews of lousy AMP experiences. In the quite recent past, I would never return to an AMP if UTC wasn't the minimum allowed. I found over the years that it was worth the drive south to Prov for a nude HR, all for $60, (at a R&T joint / not FS) without any griping about being touched. Of course times change, and we end up being the ones to get screwed, less looking, less touching, for more attitude and cost.
Originally Posted by Unholy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-13 07:32 #32Regular Member

Posts: 4Leominster
Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.
Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-13 16:10 #31Senior Member

Posts: 108Leomister
The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.
-
01-02-13 15:56 #30Senior Member

Posts: 820I've now been there 4 times, two different ladies (Tina twice and the other one twice) , took a 1/2 hour each time, and the service keeps getting better each time. Yes, they are older and Tina is no longer a looker, but for the area, it is not bad and I think a little effort will pay off.
Originally Posted by Windshield
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-13 09:42 #29Senior Member

Posts: 51Mechanical
I stopped by back in November, one person there and she had me come back in half hour as she had a customer there already. I returned and decided to go with the 1/2 hour where I received a "mechanical" message too. Should I have gone for the hour? I'm passing through now and then and could use a nice place to relax.
Originally Posted by Moscow Mule
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-12 10:27 #28Senior Member

Posts: 78Central St
I only visited once and was disappointed. The provider was Tina, the only one available, and looks and age were as reported here. Massage was very mechanical as was HE. Very limited OTC allowed. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-12 18:11 #27Senior Member

Posts: 1811There have been reports coming out of this place of attractive (though somewhat older) ladies wearing skimpy outfits. I wonder what changed.
Originally Posted by FloydFec
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-12 09:35 #26

Posts: 1286Central St
I think there is a turnover there, as I have dreamed of great utc roaming and good service. For the money, I hit a place in Chinatown (dream that I do of course) that far exceeds and takes out the risk. If you are looking for simply a quick happy departure, I guess it will suffice. Too bad there isn't a mamasaan to complain to.
Originally Posted by FloydFec
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 14:33 #25Regular Member

Posts: 14Tina. Central Street
Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.
Stay Safe,
FF
-
12-06-12 22:23 #24Senior Member

Posts: 787Central Street / Tina
This report is a bit after the fact, but I saw Tina the other night, and while she got down to business quickly the roaming turned out to be very, very limited. Maybe it was because my session was only a half-hour and not a full hour. She allowed slight UTC on top but refused any view of the gals beneath her blouse. She permitted OTC below the waist, but pantaloons remained on at all times. She did propose an for an additional tip beyond the usual HE fee additional options would be possible, but I was, frankly, disappointed that the standard donation wasn't accompanied by at least a view. Ah, well, maybe I was expecting too much.
-
12-06-12 12:01 #23Senior Member

Posts: 307Central Street / Tina
Hi All.
I usually frequent RI but decided to check some local action here, not expecting much. I went to Central Street with the understanding that it would probably be nothing special, but as always hope of that diamond in the rough. Met with Tina, seemed to be the only one there. Got the 1 hour massage. Everything OK, average looking, decent massage, OTC / UTC, nothing stellar left happy with the basics.
If anyone has better experiences, please let me know. There are better options out there, and do not think I will go thru the trouble of going back.
-
12-04-12 10:19 #22Senior Member

Posts: 108Central St Leominster
Central St Rt 12 in Leominster is in the down town and thickly settled. It is
Common to see Leo looking for speeders or eating donuts along this state highway. I don't think it is anything to get alarmed about.









Reply With Quote





