LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3128

    Tori

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oxo-27/7891466 After some hesitation and some searching for nearby ladies. I decided I would try this one again. Big mistake. Typical two call system. Went to her hotel on van dyke for the $60 quicky special. As I was heading in I was hoping to bump into maybe mackenzie or some other girl. I remember this girl wasnt very attractive, I had seen her about a year ago. Back then she had just been in a car accident and it showed. I figured she would look a little better this time. I need to start thinking with my brain. Anyway. I get to her room and she does look a little better as far as injuries. She gained a few more lbs. Said she was in nursing home in toledo or something for her injuries. Anyway she remembered me so I wasnt nervous about her bein leo. I put money on the dresser and lay on bed. She turned off the lights (wich was probably a good thing, she is not hot in anyway imaginable) Well, she gets right down to bussines. Gives a decent BBBJ. In the middle of it I ask if she is going to swa*ow, and she says for 20 more. I'm like WTF thats what she puts in almost all her ads. She was only kidding she says. Not sure why I care what they do with it afterwards, but that turns me on. She performs her job dutifully, tikling my balls as she doing it as requested. Would not reccomend based on her looks alone. But for 60 and in desperate need of relief! Ow well! Happy hunting guys. That is all

  2. #3127
    I hung out with her a few months ago and she was a very sweet girl. She had just had some dental work done and one side of her cheek was a bit swollen but looked very good anyways. She took a little while getting ready as she was cleaning her teeth good from the work she had done. I always welcome good hygiene so I had no problems at all with it. I watched some TV and we talked for a bit as she was doing this. I could also see her in one of the mirrors and it was especially nice to watch her getting dolled up in a sexy little outfit which included some nice black stockings. As Power69 stated, we hung out at her place near the airport.

    Things started with her giving me an excellent French lesson where no translator was necessary. She is very open to DFK as well. I concur with the other reports that I did not see any obvious marks on her but I can only go by what I can (or can't) see on that. She was very down to earth and not spaced out at all. She seemed genuinely happy so it was nice to hang out. I had her lay back and gave her my own lesson to which she really enjoyed. I could tell she took good care of herself before we met up as she was very clean. I threw on the party hat and the fun continued. We tried many different variations but I did not inquire about the shipping entrance as the front door was very welcoming.

    Afterwards we talked a little and she mentioned that she can eat a ton and not gain weight (take it for what you will LOL). I commented how nice that must be and she said she was really craving some Oreos and milk and asked me to take her up to the store which I did. I dropped her back off and would definitely see her again since she's also good at getting back to initial contacts made. I'm fine if she may have some outside baggage or vices because honestly who doesn't? The important thing for me was that she did not spend a second of our time talking about it IF she does and I did not see any of the usual signs. Overall she's a very sweet and fun girl to get to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailertroll  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is a real hot spinner. I believe from an earlier report she may have been a SW and has now upgraded to BP. I texted her when I had some time to kill and I was near Metro. She 'instantly' returned my text and we set up a date for 30 mins out. Pricing (she starts high +120 for HH! Are you kidding me?) was 80 for HH but she is NO clock watcher and she is somewhat easy to talk to. I would give her a solid 8 on the GFE scale. Which means she didn't rush, multi positions, kissing, BBBJ, covered FS (was given the option to go BB after she had opened the condom). I repeated a couple times over the next couple weeks. The last visit, however, was after she supposedly had a 'stalker' (her words) post an ad / review on BP stating he was robbed and she was a heroin addict. She seemed clean to me (no track marks or paraphenalia in the room). I can't afford the drama so I haven't returned. I hope that helps.

  3. #3126

    Trailer Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon48  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she fucked real good, I didn't like the location though of her incall and yes she was having some problems but still I had a good time.
    I was in the area and stopped by this spring. Her trailer was pretty bare and we went to a room next to the kitchen.

    The pictures are very accurate; petite blond. 105 lbs. 5'4" with small tits, early 30's. I remember her saying we needed to finish so she could pick up some kids. The donation was four jacks and I haven't repeated.

  4. #3125

    Cat again

    Report AdFantasy Massage by CAT. 54.

    Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:20 AM.

    Reply:*click here.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Attractive upscale cougar for the sophisticated gentlemen. This is my heart felt invitation to one of the best Swedish massages. Let my hands melt you away to total relaxation.

    Private residence. 248-277-0649

    9am to 8pm M-F and some weekends.

    No discussion of services. Call for appointment. Will not accept blocked, unknown or restricted phone #'s. Would prefer NO text messages.

    60 min / 100.

    Poster's age: 54.

    Was in the area for a meeting no one else answering or couldn't get me in at the time so I visited Cat for a second time. Once again excellent service takes direction really well. Only cons very saggy and not very pretty but I did leave very happy. Really sweet woman. Incall is safe and very clean.

    Be safe out there!

    KC

  5. #3124

    Stacee Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    The number used to be associated with Stacee Love who is an independent with OK experience but never GFE. Now a number of other escorts are also using it. I suspect Stacee is an agency now with a random selection of girls and no quality control.
    I forgot about my experience with Stacee about 2 years ago until I read this post. Understanding that YMMV, I don't believe a quality event is in her vocabulary. Can't even relate to many of the reviews she gets on other site. She reeked of smoke, in a big hurry and a boring BJ. If she is training others, quality is going down hill fast.

  6. #3123

    Casey / Stacee

    The number used to be associated with Stacee Love who is an independent with OK experience but never GFE. Now a number of other escorts are also using it. I suspect Stacee is an agency now with a random selection of girls and no quality control.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorman  [View Original Post]
    Saw Casey many mnoths ago. Bottom line, recommend everyone avoid.

    Her incall was the Knights Inn on Van Dyke. Was sharing the room with another SP.

    Pics might be her but many years ago.

    She does "provide service" but only after lots of drama, upselling, bitching amd rules. And did I mention the bitching?

    Very sweet on phone and until cash has been transferred. And then the witch comes out.

    Attachment 221344

    Attachment 221345

    Link:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...prz-24/8358646

    PS: New rule for 2013 will be to avoid the Van Dyke Knights Inn as I recall all of my 2012 visits as negative

  7. #3122

    DP = fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Dude I feel bad for you that you got your weenie bit. But I'm wondering why you didn't make use of the adrenalin from being bit and knock her block off. You should have had atleast 30 seconds of good adrenalin before the real pain set in. Plenty of time to whoop some ass. I've never struck a female before but then again I've never had one bite my cock and rob me.
    Does anyone else get the feeling that DP is not a monger, but perhaps a rival SP? The nonsensical stories that sound like they are coming from a drug-addled brain, the "going to call leo" statements, the posting of "fake" on the same pictures over and over, etc. Something just does not add up to me.

  8. #3121

    Trailer Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    Can you deal the price down because the ad state $! 50. Quite a bit higher than others seem to have reported.
    $1. 5 is WAY too much for how she is now (too thin). Maybe when I first saw her a few years ago she was worth that. But, I've never paid more than $1. 2 for an unrushed multiple session (she usually makes you feel rushed after you finish). This particular time she was waiting for her weed delivery so she wasn't making me feel like she wanted me to leave. If I remember right, that was the first time I went to Greece with her and that tight little ass of hers. The dude's name tattooed on her butt is a little distracting though come to think of it.

  9. #3120

    Trailer gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailertroll  [View Original Post]
    I anonomously and freely admit that I have seen this 'skank' MULTIPLE times. I figuratively fell out of my chair when you mentioned her 'attribute'. I thought that was her strong suit also! I considered her my regular for a while (only because she dropped her prices dramatically for me). Last time I saw her (November before Turkey day) I think it cost me a pack of smokes and a $20 pre paid card. I agree she's not very enthusiastic but I have a thing for tiny little spinners that will let you fuck them any which way. I think she still has a few good years left on her. She had some trouble with LE a while back. She told me it was due to her ex and child support drama.
    Can you deal the price down because the ad state $! 50. Quite a bit higher than others seem to have reported.

  10. #3119
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I spent a little time with Tori a few weeks ago at her incall in SH. 60 for a BBBJ. Her pics look better then she does but she sucks a mean dick. Well worth the 60. The room was clean and she was very friendly.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xo-27/7891466.

    I hope I posted her contact info right.
    Thanks for the report. I was going to check her out. Saw some reviews on other sites. None negative but not the greatest. Texted a few times but she never answered.

  11. #3118

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm very concerned for people's safety and experience on Backpage. Com after I responded to this ad that continues to post everyday over and over again the chances of anybody ever liking this * are slim to none plus you get your money stolen. So without further delay the number is (734).890-8713 the latest ad is.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10771684

    Many things are wrong with this ad fake pictures doesn't drive self yes it says that whatever number spelled out no text no negro and so on ad is no good but nobody was responding to my calls at the time. This ugly fat white women showed up to my hotel room in Dearborn last week she hid from the peep hole and busted in after I opened the door she had a double chin and nasty tattoo on her chest she said I'm looking for regulars and started grabbing my pants and taking them off she wanted to know if I wanted to see girl on girl I said bring me another women so it agreed and bit my dick followed by taking all the money out my wallet leaving as soon as she got there it was all over later texted me saying her manager said I didn't have enough to F*ck what sort of sick sorry ass shit is that? I seen many women on Backpage and this tops them all off I never got robbed before not like this anyway but I can handle almost anything this is just your warning. Here's more ads from this fake fat ugly scunt.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oo-26/10763685

    FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10762102

    FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10749872

    FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10745160

    FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10736920

    FAKE.

    Sad thing is she stole her money to pay for all these bullshit ads. I just had to get that out there forget being polite and touching this text up.
    Dude I feel bad for you that you got your weenie bit. But I'm wondering why you didn't make use of the adrenalin from being bit and knock her block off. You should have had atleast 30 seconds of good adrenalin before the real pain set in. Plenty of time to whoop some ass. I've never struck a female before but then again I've never had one bite my cock and rob me.

  12. #3117

    Casey 313-283-2079. Recommend all avoid

    Saw Casey many mnoths ago. Bottom line, recommend everyone avoid.

    Her incall was the Knights Inn on Van Dyke. Was sharing the room with another SP.

    Pics might be her but many years ago.

    She does "provide service" but only after lots of drama, upselling, bitching amd rules. And did I mention the bitching?

    Very sweet on phone and until cash has been transferred. And then the witch comes out.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CASEY[1].jpg
Views:	641
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	221344

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CASEY3[1].jpg
Views:	486
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	221345

    Link: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...prz-24/8358646

    PS: New rule for 2013 will be to avoid the Van Dyke Knights Inn as I recall all of my 2012 visits as negative

  13. #3116

    Tori

    I spent a little time with Tori a few weeks ago at her incall in SH. 60 for a BBBJ. Her pics look better then she does but she sucks a mean dick. Well worth the 60. The room was clean and she was very friendly. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xo-27/7891466. I hope I posted her contact info right.

  14. #3115

    I second that notion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    A-fucking-men!
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser010  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I can't fucking believe that someone in this underground hobby is going to get the police involved at all no matter WHAT happened! It's bad enough you are going to eat but what makes it even WORSE is that it's YOUR fault idiot! What good will it do you? Do you think they will get your money back? Even in the. 0000000001% chance they did get it back, you think they would return it to a monger? They probably won't do anything about it anyways, but if they did decide to do something it would probably keep an eye on more people on backpage. In other words you're going to make it hot for everybody else. I'm flabbergasted. I've seen some dumb things on this board, but you have to get the weenie of 2012 award. One more piece of advice. This is a risky game we play, that's why it's illegal. You know the chances you take EVERYTIME you contact a SW, sp or AMP. Hell maybe not to the extreme as yours, but each one of us on this board has been burned in one way or another by these girls. Whether it be cheated on time, bait and switch, not giving what they promise and some even robbed or beat up! That's the game, deal with it. That's why we have boards like these so we share experiences and go from there. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen! RAT.

    Sorry to the rest of you that think I was a little harsh but it is what it is.

    Be safe out there!

    KC
    Jackson, or whoever is the webmaster in charge, needs to install a "Like / Dislike" or "Thumbs up / down" button for these posts, so I can give you a thumbs up.

    DetroitPlayer if you took the time to RTFF you could see that not a few weeks ago we were discussing what to say to get out of hot water IF we were stopped by LEO. And here you are talking about VOLUNTARILY getting LEO involved (when we're trying to avoid him) when you are partaking in illegal activity? Either you have no common sense, or like KC said, there's a rat sniffing around.

    Take care boys!

  15. #3114
    And that is why we have the Darwin Awards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape