Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3113
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser010  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I can't fucking believe that someone in this underground hobby is going to get the police involved at all no matter WHAT happened! It's bad enough you are going to eat but what makes it even WORSE is that it's YOUR fault idiot! What good will it do you? Do you think they will get your money back? Even in the. 0000000001% chance they did get it back, you think they would return it to a monger? They probably won't do anything about it anyways, but if they did decide to do something it would probably keep an eye on more people on backpage. In other words you're going to make it hot for everybody else. I'm flabbergasted. I've seen some dumb things on this board, but you have to get the weenie of 2012 award. One more piece of advice. This is a risky game we play, that's why it's illegal. You know the chances you take EVERYTIME you contact a SW, sp or AMP. Hell maybe not to the extreme as yours, but each one of us on this board has been burned in one way or another by these girls. Whether it be cheated on time, bait and switch, not giving what they promise and some even robbed or beat up! That's the game, deal with it. That's why we have boards like these so we share experiences and go from there. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen! RAT.

    Sorry to the rest of you that think I was a little harsh but it is what it is.

    Be safe out there!

    KC
    Who are dangerous!

    KC. You expressed quite well what I was thinking. DP is playing with more than fire. He will burn himself. Hopefully his problem is a warning for the rest of us to be careful.

  2. #3112

    I smell a RAT!

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe your right but this is a case for police nobody should say something negative things like that back to me I'm here trying to help everybody else out so some idiot doesn't show up at your door for whatever reason maybe if these escorts answer the phones I wouldn't have this problem instead these are the things we have to do and worry about fakes all the time. I already contacted BP about this and BP asked for the police report you know it shouldn't get this far I had all sorts of crazy things happen to me before but this is a criminal looking out to do people harm do you want your junk bitten I mean come on don't support that in anyway I'm mad ass hell I'm not using BP again.
    Dude, I can't fucking believe that someone in this underground hobby is going to get the police involved at all no matter WHAT happened! It's bad enough you are going to eat but what makes it even WORSE is that it's YOUR fault idiot! What good will it do you? Do you think they will get your money back? Even in the. 0000000001% chance they did get it back, you think they would return it to a monger? They probably won't do anything about it anyways, but if they did decide to do something it would probably keep an eye on more people on backpage. In other words you're going to make it hot for everybody else. I'm flabbergasted. I've seen some dumb things on this board, but you have to get the weenie of 2012 award. One more piece of advice. This is a risky game we play, that's why it's illegal. You know the chances you take EVERYTIME you contact a SW, sp or AMP. Hell maybe not to the extreme as yours, but each one of us on this board has been burned in one way or another by these girls. Whether it be cheated on time, bait and switch, not giving what they promise and some even robbed or beat up! That's the game, deal with it. That's why we have boards like these so we share experiences and go from there. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen! RAT.

    Sorry to the rest of you that think I was a little harsh but it is what it is.

    Be safe out there!

    KC

  3. #3111

    Adding to Trailtrolls review of hot spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailertroll  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is a real hot spinner. I believe from an earlier report she may have been a SW and has now upgraded to BP. I texted her when I had some time to kill and I was near Metro. She 'instantly' returned my text and we set up a date for 30 mins out. Pricing (she starts high +120 for HH! Are you kidding me?) was 80 for HH but she is NO clock watcher and she is somewhat easy to talk to. I would give her a solid 8 on the GFE scale. Which means she didn't rush, multi positions, kissing, BBBJ, covered FS (was given the option to go BB after she had opened the condom). I repeated a couple times over the next couple weeks. The last visit, however, was after she supposedly had a 'stalker' (her words) post an ad / review on BP stating he was robbed and she was a heroin addict. She seemed clean to me (no track marks or paraphenalia in the room). I can't afford the drama so I haven't returned. I hope that helps.
    Just wanted to add my piece about this fine thing who was recently reviewed. I don't know if she wanted her name broadcasted. She left it off of her ad.

    I have seen her two times in the last couple of months. She is good.

    Can work with you on price, is flexible. Is by airport in a nice environment. She calls and txts back sometimes quickly, maybe not early in the day. Like usual, her VM is not set up. Her pics are accurate, not old. She has nice build, thin, but not too thin. 5 3 or 5 4. I would call slim, maybe small see's.

    Seems to be a bit cautious with me at first meeting.

    Talks a fair amount and seems very nice on my encounters and phone calls.

    She used to be over on Tele, I don't know in what capacity she but wanted away from there. I can understand that. She definitely has quality looks.

    After chatting and her bouncing around the room a bit she gets down to business. Time was not a problem. Once after I was there 5 minutes, she told me I had to be gone in 70 minutes. Clean room. She likes to lube herself up for fun.

    Excellent oral skills, nice DT and lots of tongue work. Each time it was soo good. I let her go at it for a while and then just came, so I never got to FS. You won't last long if you let her keep it up. And she knows it LOL. Anyway after I nutted she didn't stop right away. I had to wave her off. Then she runs to bathroom and spits.

    She very good at deep kissing, she's good for DATY but has sensitive clit. She doesn't seem to be keen on fetish stuff and I didn't ask about greek.

    Has been reported on before as 'Jessica' also with good a good review. See post # 3157 by Bb Lover 11-7-12. Which is what led me to her. She said a bunch of guys had called and referred to her as Jessica LOL. No doubt from this post.

    There is some other girl she hangs with but she didn't say much about her. I don't know if it was competition or if the other girl is pimping her or if they are just not friends but just co-workers. Nic seem to be independent.

    Attachment 221300

    I was planning on going back and writing a review after I got FS but saw what Trailertroll just said and wanted to add my endorsement for her.

    Seems like a nice girl but has had her troubles. No sign of drugs around or on her bod.

    I am definitely going to see her again. She is full-blown GFE in my book.

    If you read my last review, I saw someone else and that was a disaster.

  4. #3110

    Trailer Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailertroll  [View Original Post]
    I anonomously and freely admit that I have seen this 'skank' MULTIPLE times. I figuratively fell out of my chair when you mentioned her 'attribute'. I thought that was her strong suit also! I considered her my regular for a while (only because she dropped her prices dramatically for me). Last time I saw her (November before Turkey day) I think it cost me a pack of smokes and a $20 pre paid card. I agree she's not very enthusiastic but I have a thing for tiny little spinners that will let you fuck them any which way. I think she still has a few good years left on her. She had some trouble with LE a while back. She told me it was due to her ex and child support drama.
    Last time I saw her she fucked real good, I didn't like the location though of her incall and yes she was having some problems but still I had a good time.

  5. #3109

    Average At Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake one hot summer day about a year and half ago. Pics were alot better back then she seemed kinda in experienced when I met her and was not very enthusiastic at all. However her one attribute is a huge clit and I mean huge it looked like a small cock. LOL I donated my. 7 at the time and left unfinished (my choice)

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ady-25/8265590
    I've seen her twice, in a pinch you could say. One time her mood was pretty good and pretty accommodating; the other she seemed to be in a big ol' hurry. Both times I got the release I wanted but not a whole lot more. You get what you pay for with her, which isn't much. There are better choices out there, even in that price range.

  6. #3108

    They invented this thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe your right but this is a case for police nobody should say something negative things like that back to me I'm here trying to help everybody else out so some idiot doesn't show up at your door for whatever reason maybe if these escorts answer the phones I wouldn't have this problem instead these are the things we have to do and worry about fakes all the time. I already contacted BP about this and BP asked for the police report you know it shouldn't get this far I had all sorts of crazy things happen to me before but this is a criminal looking out to do people harm do you want your junk bitten I mean come on don't support that in anyway I'm mad ass hell I'm not using BP again.
    . Called Punctuation, several centuries ago. Not that your rants would make any more sense, but at least they might be readable? Maybe this needs a call to the Better Business Bureau. That way they can warn others that this escort rips people off.

  7. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Swearengen  [View Original Post]
    I posted about the time her and I hung out a little while ago. Afterwards, I did see there were some very negative reviews on her. I just wish I would have done better research before hand (and I learned my lesson). I just faked things were over just to chalk it up as a loss and be on my way. Asked me to pick her up a pack of smokes on the way, her place (trailer) was not very clean, has completely deteriorated in looks compared to the pics she posts and, from what I've read, is known to rush things much like she did with me. Pretty sad that you and I both left before popping our corks. I would not hang out with her ever again.
    LOL. You faked it. Thats awesome. I thought only women faked it. LOL

  8. #3106

    I believe it LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067
    I believe you can fuck her for $80 worth of 1800 shots in a bar. She's not a 10 to me but a very pretty girl. Obviously a fake ad.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-22/9028585

  9. #3105

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    The last one looks like a dude
    I also get a ladyboy vibe from that last one.

  10. #3104

    Dubious

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    $80 that might be for a HH someone should call her and find if its for an H and FS also do a google search on her number you'll be surprised
    Or it could be the price of a good webcam show.

    http://www.ashleyscandyfan.com/2010/...gh-heel-boots/

  11. #3103
    Phone number for the too young hottie is also associated with a sea hag (perhaps of the dick biting and robbing variety). I wouldn't call it.

    http://248-825-5318.escortsinmichigan.com/

  12. #3102

    Police

    Maybe your right but this is a case for police nobody should say something negative things like that back to me I'm here trying to help everybody else out so some idiot doesn't show up at your door for whatever reason maybe if these escorts answer the phones I wouldn't have this problem instead these are the things we have to do and worry about fakes all the time. I already contacted BP about this and BP asked for the police report you know it shouldn't get this far I had all sorts of crazy things happen to me before but this is a criminal looking out to do people harm do you want your junk bitten I mean come on don't support that in anyway I'm mad ass hell I'm not using BP again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Look man, bottom line is this. You should have known better. If you really have seen hundreds on BP like you claim, then you should know which ones are to good to be true. There is no possible way you just got burnt for the first time if you have done it 100s of times. Not to mention, if you actually read the information JW supplied you with a link to, you would acknowledge you made some mistakes. Did she have reviews? Did you do any homework? Google the number or images? Anything? Don't get pissed at someone for simply showing you the error in your ways.

  13. #3101

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfrc1  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xo-29/10080734

    Anyone see her? Curious as to what she offers
    Nicole is a real hot spinner. I believe from an earlier report she may have been a SW and has now upgraded to BP. I texted her when I had some time to kill and I was near Metro. She 'instantly' returned my text and we set up a date for 30 mins out. Pricing (she starts high +120 for HH! Are you kidding me?) was 80 for HH but she is NO clock watcher and she is somewhat easy to talk to. I would give her a solid 8 on the GFE scale. Which means she didn't rush, multi positions, kissing, BBBJ, covered FS (was given the option to go BB after she had opened the condom). I repeated a couple times over the next couple weeks. The last visit, however, was after she supposedly had a 'stalker' (her words) post an ad / review on BP stating he was robbed and she was a heroin addict. She seemed clean to me (no track marks or paraphenalia in the room). I can't afford the drama so I haven't returned. I hope that helps.

  14. #3100

    Skank HAS been seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake one hot summer day about a year and half ago. Pics were alot better back then she seemed kinda in experienced when I met her and was not very enthusiastic at all. However her one attribute is a huge clit and I mean huge it looked like a small cock. LOL I donated my. 7 at the time and left unfinished (my choice)

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ady-25/8265590
    I anonomously and freely admit that I have seen this 'skank' MULTIPLE times. I figuratively fell out of my chair when you mentioned her 'attribute'. I thought that was her strong suit also! I considered her my regular for a while (only because she dropped her prices dramatically for me). Last time I saw her (November before Turkey day) I think it cost me a pack of smokes and a $20 pre paid card. I agree she's not very enthusiastic but I have a thing for tiny little spinners that will let you fuck them any which way. I think she still has a few good years left on her. She had some trouble with LE a while back. She told me it was due to her ex and child support drama.

  15. #3099

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape