Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3083

    Texting Stripper

    Hello, let me talk about this escort that currently calls herself Heaven she has been posting on BP for a few years now and she is different from the average escort that I usually see. The last time I seen her she was going by the name of Kennedy for incalls and I had to text her in order to see her I met up with her twice in different cities one on the west and the other on the east. She allowed a lot like head but then gets touchy at the end so in other words she starts off good and finishes bad. Since claiming she's drug free don't like fakes and all that I started texting her everyday because of that but she is just as bad as them doing things like raising the price way up and asking for ridiculous favors. I confronted her about this so she said she was ready for me now but when I called no answer I can only see her on impossible terms so I can't see her again. She never admitted to being a stripper like her pictures look like that's strange to me I'm going to name her the texting stripper. Nice body but her boobs are just wrong for that body cute face as you can see on her latest post. Overall happy with her but don't like being stood up over and over again.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cal-22/7841607

  2. #3082

    Faith

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rts-23/7993970

    Saw this young gem. First off she is a bbw with a huge rack. She has a young attitude, in a good way. She is very accommodating and not a rush kind of attitude. Opted for the HE but didn't ask for any other release. May be offered but figured I'd start off simple. Definitely worth the. 8 I spent for the half. I would def repeat. Works out of a "business" setting. It's basically a building with a few rooms. Only bad thing is I popped really fast.

  3. #3081

    Metro airport

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xo-29/10080734

    Anyone see her? Curious as to what she offers

  4. #3080

  5. #3079

  6. #3078

    For Those Who Are Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    I know many on BP have / are SWers, this one is in the Triangle all the time, usually around 6 and tele.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...120-23/8049668

    Happy holidays I'm jello offering the best Christmas specials ailable 24/7 incall specials telegraph. $120. 23
    I took a chance and saw her last night. I don't normally see SW's and I didn't know that she does that. I met her near a hotel in Southfield. She said she was staying there. However I had asked her if she would do a car date and she didn't hesitate to say yes. Having read the prior post I wonder if she was really staying at the hotel or not.

    Regardless she is cute and, overall, she was friendly. We found a nearby parking lot and she took pretty good care of me. Oral; no cover. When I picked her up she said she didn't want to go too far away from the hotel as she only had so much time; so that was a strike against her. But as I said, she did take good care of me; meaning she didn't try to just get it done and over with in 2 minutes. So that sort of evened out. However when I picked her up she was eating something that looked like a pop-tart; I couldn't really tell and didn't really mind. But then she said she was hungry because she had just smoked some weed. I didn't like hearing that. That's a definite strike.

    I am not sure I will see her again. She was good enough to merit another visit but I prefer to avoid women if I know they use.

  7. #3077

    Bait and Switch

    Hey I'm not in the mood to do awesome reviews now but in the past few weeks BP has been so bad so here I go with it I felt the need to start using this site after many years of not caring about reviews http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ee1-24/7429761 See that number don't call it unless you want to get a random woman sent to your door for outcalls. Fake pictures I seen 3 or 4 different pictures in ads with this number and both women I seen looked nothing like the pictures. Both were outcalls to same hotel in Dearborn and I'm not calling them anymore one said her name was Misty and the other I don't even know I just wanted her out of the room after finishing. Escorts act dumb very insulting.

  8. #3076

    She

    I seen this Samantha back in 2009 on outcall she was gross but sometimes there's only one white chick that will answer the phone you know but anyway she had poop stains on both her butt checks doing it doggy style I will back his story up with that alright don't call her there's my nasty story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    Had a very bad experience with this girl and I needed to share this immediately.

    She is one of several of the same name around. There are probably at least 4 others of that name that I can find and I do not mean to diss them.

    Had some time very recently and wanted a date and couldn't get a hold of anyone. Tried calling and calling a couple of former dates...

  9. #3075

    Fake Ugly Fat Robbers

    Hi, I'm very concerned for people's safety and experience on Backpage. Com after I responded to this ad that continues to post everyday over and over again the chances of anybody ever liking this ***** are slim to none plus you get your money stolen. So without further delay the number is (734).890-8713 the latest ad is http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10771684 Many things are wrong with this ad fake pictures doesn't drive self yes it says that whatever number spelled out no text no negro and so on ad is no good but nobody was responding to my calls at the time. This ugly fat white women showed up to my hotel room in Dearborn last week she hid from the peep hole and busted in after I opened the door she had a double chin and nasty tattoo on her chest she said I'm looking for regulars and started grabbing my pants and taking them off she wanted to know if I wanted to see girl on girl I said bring me another women so it agreed and bit my dick followed by taking all the money out my wallet leaving as soon as she got there it was all over later texted me saying her manager said I didn't have enough to F*ck what sort of sick sorry ass shit is that? I seen many women on Backpage and this tops them all off I never got robbed before not like this anyway but I can handle almost anything this is just your warning. Here's more ads from this fake fat ugly scunt.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oo-26/10763685 FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10762102 FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10749872 FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10745160 FAKE.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-26/10736920 FAKE.

    Sad thing is she stole her money to pay for all these bullshit ads. I just had to get that out there forget being polite and touching this text up.

  10. #3074
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Flasher  [View Original Post]
    This Back Page Ad looks too good to be true.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-22/10770893

    I did all the necessary searches, but did not find any information. These girls also did not post any phone information
    Yep TGTBT.

    I emailed them and got the response below today.

    Scam site phish.

    From: Celia Moross <xocelia32@sumramail.org

    To: Lars Logan.

    Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:35 AM.

    Subject: Re: backpage response: 2 Girls for ONE GUY. WW4M available right now.

    Heyy. Sorry for the late response our rates are $75 / hr incall and $100 / hr outcall for both of us. Ok babe, I just need you to verify your safe to meet us on this site http://datsafeeasy.org/celia579/ I joined for my safety says your not a copy, sex offender, etc. Once your done you will get my cell number so you can call me and talk about meeting arrangements. We'the like to do this right now, or sometime in the next 3 days. Waiting for your text / call right now. <3 talk soon.

    Sent from my Verizon© Wireless Mobile Phone

  11. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsLogan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and she looks pretty hot for an older gal.

    I was able to email her through BP, but before I got a reply I broke down and called.

    It seemed the phone message was left by her daughter who said something like "you've reached Nikki's cell" or some shit.

    I left a message and she called me back within 20 mins.

    She advertises 10 minute. 20 minute and 30 minute specials.

    Her rates are. 6.8/$

    I told her I'd have to get back to her.

    I think those rates are a bit high for an older gal.

    At some point, I might try her, but at least I can save everyone the time of getting her rates.

    If anyone gave her a test drive, please fill us in if she's worth her going rates or not.
    She's text friendly. I texted her a week ago and she said she just got out of the hospital for an ulcer. I hope somebody gives her a whirl. Kinda interested

  12. #3072

    Two girls

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I found the info you are looking for in less time then it took you to post. Read this whole thread (link below) starting with post number 1.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Escorts/page2
    If you look at the background looks like thier in a locker room bathroom cause there are two stall doors in the background, I emailed them and got no response so I guess those two are just playing around, on BP OH well its their money, just too get us excited.

  13. #3071

    Darn

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    I tried a girl called exotic treasure she works in my Clemens area. I really enjoyed the massage. And she does have a nice Finnish. I only saw her once but I really felt great afterward. She advertises on backpage just do a search you should find her. Good luck!
    Thanks for the info, I tried searching for her info, or for a post or anything. She must of dropped off the grid, I can't find a single post by her. Searched for Exotic Treasure came up with nothing, Searched Exotic and only a few postings came up, none from Mt. Clemens area. Thanks for the info, wish I could find her post.

  14. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I found the info you are looking for in less time then it took you to post. Read this whole thread (link below) starting with post number 1.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Escorts/page2
    Oh Really? I want to see your findings. I would LOVE to know how you found info on these people (If there is any) considering no information was givin on thier part. No phone number, no email address at all. The ONLY piece of information we have to go on is thier picture, which both of us have said, we have done a google image search and www.tnid.us. To come up Empty. So Please, Prove me wrong here buddy! Before you post a smartass answer, make sure you have YOUR facts correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Flasher  [View Original Post]
    This Back Page Ad looks too good to be true.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-22/10770893

    I did all the necessary searches, but did not find any information. These girls also did not post any phone information
    Update, I finally got a responce from her. FAKE! This is her responce.

    Heyy. Sorry for the late response our rates are $75 / hr incall and $100 / hr outcall for both of us. Ok babe, I just need you to verify your safe to meet us on this site http://datsafeeasy.org/celia579/ I joined for my safety says your not a copy, sex offender, etc. Once your done you will get my cell number so you can call me and talk about meeting arrangements. We'the like to do this right now, or sometime in the next 3 days. Waiting for your text / call right now. <3 talk soon.

    Sent from my Verizon© Wireless Mobile Phone.

    I didn't know these type of scammers made it to this side of the fence. Heh

  15. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Flasher  [View Original Post]
    This Back Page Ad looks too good to be true.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-22/10770893

    I did all the necessary searches, but did not find any information. These girls also did not post any phone information
    I agree, looks TGTBT but I shot them an email a bit ago, pretty much right after I saw this post. I have still yet to recieve any sort of responce.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape