Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3098

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    After a simple google search the results show multiple names and different pics. I even found pics of an asian chick
    I was being sarcastic Tommy. I too wonder why people would think they would find 10's on BP. Its not like we are in Miami

  2. #3097

  3. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake one hot summer day about a year and half ago. Pics were alot better back then she seemed kinda in experienced when I met her and was not very enthusiastic at all. However her one attribute is a huge clit and I mean huge it looked like a small cock. LOL I donated my. 7 at the time and left unfinished (my choice)

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ady-25/8265590
    I posted about the time her and I hung out a little while ago. Afterwards, I did see there were some very negative reviews on her. I just wish I would have done better research before hand (and I learned my lesson). I just faked things were over just to chalk it up as a loss and be on my way. Asked me to pick her up a pack of smokes on the way, her place (trailer) was not very clean, has completely deteriorated in looks compared to the pics she posts and, from what I've read, is known to rush things much like she did with me. Pretty sad that you and I both left before popping our corks. I would not hang out with her ever again.

  4. #3095

    $80

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    I am not allowed to comment I may be accused of being a homeless LE savior.
    $80 that might be for a HH someone should call her and find if its for an H and FS also do a google search on her number you'll be surprised

  5. #3094

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067
    I am not allowed to comment I may be accused of being a homeless LE savior.

  6. #3093

    Anyone else seen this skank

    I made the mistake one hot summer day about a year and half ago. Pics were alot better back then she seemed kinda in experienced when I met her and was not very enthusiastic at all. However her one attribute is a huge clit and I mean huge it looked like a small cock. LOL I donated my. 7 at the time and left unfinished (my choice)

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ady-25/8265590

  7. #3092

    Addendum

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067
    Just an addendum to my last post about girls like this obviously being TGTBT, I spent some time studying abroad in Eastern Europe, Poland mostly, and on their sites they'll have pics of sexier girls than this, the difference is you can bet your ass that they are absolutely real, and for a quarter of the price. And NOT addicts.

    Ahhhh the student days in Eastern Europe, how I wish I could go back.

  8. #3091

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    Come on John hot models are in a recession too arent they? Maybe she is in the holiday spirit LOL.
    After a simple google search the results show multiple names and different pics. I even found pics of an asian chick.

  9. #3090

    I was naiive once

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067
    I can say in my very early days of Mongering and BP, Craigslist etc I had no idea people could lie and might not be the ones in the pics. But it LITERALLY took 2 or 3 burns to finally be like "Oh wait, there ARE liars out there" LOL I didn't need to do it hundreds of times before I finally got the hang of things.

    Yes there was a time where I would look at this ad and be like HOLY CRAP 80 BUCKS FOR A HOTTIE LIKE THAT! But I was a little boy 4 or 5 years ago LOL So the better question is. Do you really think a girl that hot (a 10 on every scale) really needs to advertise herself, let alone for that cheap?

    This girl would have tons of guys throwing their money at her spoiling her right and left, she doesn't need to be a BP service provider LOL. THINK guys!

  10. #3089

    BP Test

    Come on John hot models are in a recession too arent they? Maybe she is in the holiday spirit LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067

  11. #3088

    No way TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, how many of you think this ad is legit,"$80 incall flat rate". This girl is a 10 on any scale, so how many of you mongers think they can fuck this hot girl for $80 (eighty dollars)?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-23/10372067
    Just do a search you will get your answer.

  12. #3087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Looks too young to me.

  13. #3086

    Peaches is Portia

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Chump  [View Original Post]
    What's up Detroit? I am heading back to the D for the holidays and need some help shopping for my Christmas gift. I have narrowed my list down to the following:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-23/6632312

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-24/10554094

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-23/9364781

    Does any one have any info on these ladies? Thanks in advance for any responses!
    Google image search.

    Could be the same girl, maybe not, but at least this link has the full pics (with face)

    Some vid plays if you stay on the site too long, but maybe the full photos and added details might help?

    http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...-her-body.html

  14. #3085

    Not Sure

    I'm not going to say anything about that I seen 100's of escorts on BP and this never really happen to me before it just pissed me off badly I never seen somebody so fat before after hundreds of dollars it's that bad just a straight bum off the streets and I seen many models and porn stars that were posted on BP so people like you need to go away or try and understand unless you are the ugly ***** trying to make up for being ugly.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    DetroitPlayer, with all due respect. It's Mongers like you that make it dangerous for the rest of us. I can't believe the amount of men out there that will look at an ad, see a girl that looks like a model and believe for a second that's the girl they will get. Or the amount of men that will go through with the date once some beast shows up at the door. Or the amount of men out there that will give the girl the opportunity to rip them off.

    Some of you guys really need to get your head out of your ass, two 10's with model looks for $75 for the hour, really, WTF are you thing!

    Guys, I don't post this shit to be mean or a "smartass", but to get some of you to open your eyes. Most of these girls run with a bad crowd, so if you're that naive to how this game works, I just hate to think what might happen to you.

    Good luck and safe hunting,

    JW

  15. #3084

    Texting Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Hello, let me talk about this escort that currently calls herself Heaven she has been posting on BP for a few years now and she is different from the average escort that I usually see. The last time I seen her she was going by the name of Kennedy for incalls and I had to text her in order to see her I met up with her twice in different cities one on the west and the other on the east. She allowed a lot like head but then gets touchy at the end so in other words she starts off good and finishes bad. Since claiming she's drug free don't like fakes and all that I started texting her everyday because of that but she is just as bad as them doing things like raising the price way up and asking for ridiculous favors. I confronted her about this so she said she was ready for me now but when I called no answer I can only see her on impossible terms so I can't see her again. She never admitted to being a stripper like her pictures look like that's strange to me I'm going to name her the texting stripper. Nice body but her boobs are just wrong for that body cute face as you can see on her latest post. Overall happy with her but don't like being stood up over and over again.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cal-22/7841607
    Thanks for the info. However, DP, have you had any positive experiences in Detroit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape