Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5002

    No Unicorn Pre-Blizzard

    I strolled John R today for my first time, hoping to encounter Fatima with no luck. I'm not sure I will be back. Scars from bad experiences a couple years back. Hope Fatima meets her quota for the habit.

    EMG

  2. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has about 2-3 Hundred a day habit. Lets be honest, a girl as good looking as her doesn't end up in a situation like that unless she has made some bad choices. Don't get me wrong, she is a really good hearted person, and I mean that, but she is no spring chicken either. You DON'T live in an area and situation like hers without having street game. You wouldn't survive. No disrespect to her, and I help her out with what I can. My biggest fear for her is not being able to pay for her habit and having something bad happen to her directly from the candy dealer.
    I too would be happy to assist, I am not able to cross paths with her though due to opposite schedules, I don't go through her area at the times she is reported out.

    If I thought for a minute it would help her, I would donate cash to her cause. The problem is, she can't be helped unless she wants help. When she decides it is time to clean up and get out, she can. If she was legit and wanted to get out and clean up, I'd be the first to contribute a couple of tall dollars to her rehab and well being. In the mean time, she will sadly just go down hill like all the rest of them over time.

  3. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    If you really value Fatima and you are one of her regulars. She says she needs a date bad. I came by with some food gifts and a Twenty. I told her. I can't play today and its a gift. Please reach deep the next few days as biz is thin and Santa has all our pocketbooks and time. You got to think that $500-600 keeps her safe and rested. Lets not let the street get this one.

    Thanks Fellow Mongers
    Is that monthly, weekly or daily?

  4. #4999

    Tuesday Late

    Strolled 8 mile and Grossbeck late Tuesday around 11:30. Only 1 out which was a WSW long blonde hair wearing jeans, was a litte thick but not fat. Pulled over to talk said her name was Crystal. This is the third Crystal I have met in that area. Wasn't really what I wanted so I strolled over to the R and didn't see anything but the old short WSW that is always out (no thank you for me). Strolled over to 8 and Gratiot and saw a WSW at the store on the east side of the street. Pulled up said her name was Becca. Asked if I had a cover I said yes and off we went to spot. Everything must be covered with her. She is about 5'5 bruentte and a little chubby, nice big C titts and big hips. Decent face and nice conversation. Found quite spot and had a nice CBJ for Jackson plus tip. Kinda new to the game because she told me she was totally shocked when another monger pulled up and she got in and got to the spot and he wanted FS bareback and when she told him it had to be covered he took her back and dropped her off. She said he told her he was clean and couldn't have kids so he was safe. She wasn't used to that and told me she hadn't been doing that long and wanted to get clean and get out of this business soon. Nice girl, hope she makes it. Planning on trying FS before she does though. LOL

  5. #4998

    Sandra on The R

    Scooped Sandra Monday morning WSW short brownish colored hair about 25 yo really petite and kinda cute! I had seen her going into the station at SF before but never saw her come out but this time she was strolling up the side street so I was able to make the scoop! Decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and his half brother for a tip. She kept commenting on how it was almost too big to handle (I like girls that tell me what I like to hear! LOL) No digits so I set up a future meet and cfs encounter!

  6. #4997

    Eve

    Scooped Amelia east of Livernois on the Ave. She's a 23 yo who was not sure of her nationality. She sounded like she may have spoken spanish and may have been hispanic. Anyways got bahhay for Jackson with hamilton for a tip. Claims to be getting a phone tomorrow and took my number down. She was very very reserved, quiet, and shy in the car the whole time. Seemed to ease up towards the end tho.

  7. #4996

    Nissa

    Met up with Nissa (knee-sa) at / near the Ave near Addision. I was in a party store and she was in there warming up. I thought that was her based on some descriptions I'd gotten. I asked her if her name was Nissa and she was amazed. She called me a mind reader. I asked her if she needed a lift somewhere and she said yes. We ended up just going somewhere for a CBJ but I asked her how much to upgrade to FS. She said only $30 more. We headed down to Fort and got a room at the Crest for 3-hours. She's seems to be a very nice girl in a bad situation. Like someone who is hoping / searching for her night in shining armor to take her away. She was very cuddly and we did enjoy each others company while it lasted. But, she's girl with some drama. Hooked on the candy. We ended up in multiple positions before she needed another fix and started begging me to take her to get some. I helped her out but dropped her off quickly as well. Not my scene but I could tell there was no talking her down either. She has a new number from the one I had gotten a few weeks ago but when I call it now it rings and goes silent. Probalby just not paid up.

  8. #4995

    Merry christmas

    Play it safe fellas. Enjoy the holidaze.

  9. #4994

    Crystal and tassy

    Drove around Fort street the other evening and met up with crystal at the party store on fort and campbell. She's looking a little rough, not at all like she did back in 2008 when I'd fuck her. Took her to a side street and fucked her in the butt for. 25 ***** claimed she went to georgia for a few years. Those few years weren't too good to her.

    I continued to drive around for a while and eventually spotted Tassy standing in the dooway of a building on fort and military. Picked the ***** up and decided to, well, considering what I had just done with crystal, get my meat washed. We pulled over to a side street and got the meat washed for. 10 Tassy has always been good in a piinch

  10. #4993

    Merry christmas

    Happy holidays fellas and happy ho ho hoing to you all

  11. #4992

    Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    My last four dollars by pimp daddy.

    -

    I was on my way home from work this morning and I decided to take a ride thru the ghetto and see if there were any bitches out. I drove all over the place and I didn't even see one * out walking. Then, as I'm driving, my fuel light came on. I was like god damn it, I guess I've got to get some gas. So I pull in the gas station and got gas and a coffee and once I paid for it I only had four dollars cash left on me. I thought so much for getting a blow job this morning. I really didn't feel like going home so I just went riding around the hood for the hell of it. After a dozen or so passes up and down the street I finally spotted a * out on the stroll. The * looked decent and I thought why couldn't this * have been out before I needed to get gas. I thought fuck it, I'm going to pull around and pick her up and just tell her all I have is four bucks. So I drove back around and the * was still out but I ended up driving by her again. I thought no, the * won't go for that. Then I was like fuck it, I'll drive around again and if she's still there I'll pull her over. Worst thing that will happen is she'll tell me no. So I looped around again and the * was still there so I pulled over and scooped her up. We did the normal cop checks then the * asked me what I wanted. I was like I want a blowjob, then I kind of hesitated, then I was like but the problem is that I've only got four dollars. The * like raised her eye brows and was like FOUR DOLLARS? I was like yeah, four dollars. Then she was like is there any way you can go to the bank and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got on me. She was like can you go anywhere and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got. Then I checked my coat pocket and I was like I've got about another sixty cents but that's it. I was like I don't normally pull over with just four dollars in my pocket, but you were looking good out there, so I thought I'the try. I was like I'm just looking for a little road head. I could tell the * was frustrated but she was just like okay, fine. So then we took care of the business part of it and I whipped out my dick and started slowly cruising the side streets as she sucked on my dick. The * was sucking on my dick for a while then she stopped and was like you've got to hurry up. She's like, I'm not sucking your dick all day for four dollars. I was like I'm going to cum soon, just keep sucking it. So the * leaned back over and sucked it some more then a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth. I guess I could consider myself lucky for getting head for what I got it for. Then I got to thinking, someone around there is probably selling nickel blows so I'm sure she was able to get some shit when all was said and done.

    __________________.

    Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
    So you paid upfront you werent scared she would rip you off. LOL

  12. #4991

    Wouldn

    Quote Originally Posted by Apkano  [View Original Post]
    T.

    Holy shit. Really! Dude. You've raised the bullshit level here about 10 floors. Either you have absolutely zero standards or are totally full of shit. I guarantee there are no ladies worth a Damn thing out there that are willing to suck your Dick for 4 bucks.

    You continue to post BS on here somehow thinking its penthouse forum. This place is for real accounts And information, not your fantasy world dreams.
    Notice how this guy doesn't give location on these stories. He says the Ghetto or the Hood but never says where. Probably doesn't know any streets in the Hood and if he every was really in the hood he just might wet his pants. I'm from the Hood and nothing he said sounds real.

  13. #4990

    Unicorn in distress

    If you really value Fatima and you are one of her regulars. She says she needs a date bad. I came by with some food gifts and a Twenty. I told her. I can't play today and its a gift. Please reach deep the next few days as biz is thin and Santa has all our pocketbooks and time. You got to think that $500-600 keeps her safe and rested. Lets not let the street get this one.

    Thanks Fellow Mongers

  14. #4989
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the ave and Fort Sunday afternoon, alternating between them and not seeing much of anything. I was also not seeing any uncles, which was a welcome relief. I made another pass on Fort, saw an older one that generated no interest, and headed back to the ave. I was just about ready to take a break at Bronco's and watch some football when I saw something that looked kind of small and kind of cute at Gilbert. Then she disappeared. On the next pass, I saw her two streets west of Gilbert, so I cut in one street east of her to go around. She walked up the street away from the ave to meet me, so I scooped.

    It was a little brunette named Jennifer. Turns out she is very cute and very small. Once the hood and scarf came off, I was quite glad I scooped. We went through a drive thru and headed for a notel. She was in the bathroom for a bit, and when she came out I saw just how small and cute she is. She had been wearing 5 layers on top, including a heavy coat, and two layers on the bottom. She is 4' 11".105 lbs. That is not a guesstimation, I asked. She is almost 28, although she doesn't look it. Every once in a while you can hear a bit of a twang, she is originally from Texas. She gave a good BBBJ and then went to mish. Nice tight giner, finished me quicker than I wanted. She seemed to be into the sex, and wanted to be f*cked hard. A good time on a Sunday afternoon for sure. Donation was. 7, and. 2 for the pics. Have digits if seniors are interested.

    Stay safe out there
    I have seen Jennifer a few times. Pleasant time with her but a couple things to watch out for. She took forever in the bathroom and she stole an ashtray from the crest which cost me 20 dollars the next time I went there.

  15. #4988

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    I think her name is Sarah. She definitely looks better with no clothes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape