Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6904

    Sandra on The R

    Scooped Sandra Monday morning WSW short brownish colored hair about 25 yo really petite and kinda cute! I had seen her going into the station at SF before but never saw her come out but this time she was strolling up the side street so I was able to make the scoop! Decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and his half brother for a tip. She kept commenting on how it was almost too big to handle (I like girls that tell me what I like to hear! LOL) No digits so I set up a future meet and cfs encounter!

  2. #6903

    Eve

    Scooped Amelia east of Livernois on the Ave. She's a 23 yo who was not sure of her nationality. She sounded like she may have spoken spanish and may have been hispanic. Anyways got bahhay for Jackson with hamilton for a tip. Claims to be getting a phone tomorrow and took my number down. She was very very reserved, quiet, and shy in the car the whole time. Seemed to ease up towards the end tho.

  3. #6902

    Nissa

    Met up with Nissa (knee-sa) at / near the Ave near Addision. I was in a party store and she was in there warming up. I thought that was her based on some descriptions I'd gotten. I asked her if her name was Nissa and she was amazed. She called me a mind reader. I asked her if she needed a lift somewhere and she said yes. We ended up just going somewhere for a CBJ but I asked her how much to upgrade to FS. She said only $30 more. We headed down to Fort and got a room at the Crest for 3-hours. She's seems to be a very nice girl in a bad situation. Like someone who is hoping / searching for her night in shining armor to take her away. She was very cuddly and we did enjoy each others company while it lasted. But, she's girl with some drama. Hooked on the candy. We ended up in multiple positions before she needed another fix and started begging me to take her to get some. I helped her out but dropped her off quickly as well. Not my scene but I could tell there was no talking her down either. She has a new number from the one I had gotten a few weeks ago but when I call it now it rings and goes silent. Probalby just not paid up.

  4. #6901

    Merry christmas

    Play it safe fellas. Enjoy the holidaze.

  5. #6900

    Crystal and tassy

    Drove around Fort street the other evening and met up with crystal at the party store on fort and campbell. She's looking a little rough, not at all like she did back in 2008 when I'd fuck her. Took her to a side street and fucked her in the butt for. 25 ***** claimed she went to georgia for a few years. Those few years weren't too good to her.

    I continued to drive around for a while and eventually spotted Tassy standing in the dooway of a building on fort and military. Picked the ***** up and decided to, well, considering what I had just done with crystal, get my meat washed. We pulled over to a side street and got the meat washed for. 10 Tassy has always been good in a piinch

  6. #6899

    Merry christmas

    Happy holidays fellas and happy ho ho hoing to you all

  7. #6898

    Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    My last four dollars by pimp daddy.

    -

    I was on my way home from work this morning and I decided to take a ride thru the ghetto and see if there were any bitches out. I drove all over the place and I didn't even see one * out walking. Then, as I'm driving, my fuel light came on. I was like god damn it, I guess I've got to get some gas. So I pull in the gas station and got gas and a coffee and once I paid for it I only had four dollars cash left on me. I thought so much for getting a blow job this morning. I really didn't feel like going home so I just went riding around the hood for the hell of it. After a dozen or so passes up and down the street I finally spotted a * out on the stroll. The * looked decent and I thought why couldn't this * have been out before I needed to get gas. I thought fuck it, I'm going to pull around and pick her up and just tell her all I have is four bucks. So I drove back around and the * was still out but I ended up driving by her again. I thought no, the * won't go for that. Then I was like fuck it, I'll drive around again and if she's still there I'll pull her over. Worst thing that will happen is she'll tell me no. So I looped around again and the * was still there so I pulled over and scooped her up. We did the normal cop checks then the * asked me what I wanted. I was like I want a blowjob, then I kind of hesitated, then I was like but the problem is that I've only got four dollars. The * like raised her eye brows and was like FOUR DOLLARS? I was like yeah, four dollars. Then she was like is there any way you can go to the bank and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got on me. She was like can you go anywhere and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got. Then I checked my coat pocket and I was like I've got about another sixty cents but that's it. I was like I don't normally pull over with just four dollars in my pocket, but you were looking good out there, so I thought I'the try. I was like I'm just looking for a little road head. I could tell the * was frustrated but she was just like okay, fine. So then we took care of the business part of it and I whipped out my dick and started slowly cruising the side streets as she sucked on my dick. The * was sucking on my dick for a while then she stopped and was like you've got to hurry up. She's like, I'm not sucking your dick all day for four dollars. I was like I'm going to cum soon, just keep sucking it. So the * leaned back over and sucked it some more then a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth. I guess I could consider myself lucky for getting head for what I got it for. Then I got to thinking, someone around there is probably selling nickel blows so I'm sure she was able to get some shit when all was said and done.

    __________________.

    Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
    So you paid upfront you werent scared she would rip you off. LOL

  8. #6897

    Wouldn

    Quote Originally Posted by Apkano  [View Original Post]
    T.

    Holy shit. Really! Dude. You've raised the bullshit level here about 10 floors. Either you have absolutely zero standards or are totally full of shit. I guarantee there are no ladies worth a Damn thing out there that are willing to suck your Dick for 4 bucks.

    You continue to post BS on here somehow thinking its penthouse forum. This place is for real accounts And information, not your fantasy world dreams.
    Notice how this guy doesn't give location on these stories. He says the Ghetto or the Hood but never says where. Probably doesn't know any streets in the Hood and if he every was really in the hood he just might wet his pants. I'm from the Hood and nothing he said sounds real.

  9. #6896

    Unicorn in distress

    If you really value Fatima and you are one of her regulars. She says she needs a date bad. I came by with some food gifts and a Twenty. I told her. I can't play today and its a gift. Please reach deep the next few days as biz is thin and Santa has all our pocketbooks and time. You got to think that $500-600 keeps her safe and rested. Lets not let the street get this one.

    Thanks Fellow Mongers

  10. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the ave and Fort Sunday afternoon, alternating between them and not seeing much of anything. I was also not seeing any uncles, which was a welcome relief. I made another pass on Fort, saw an older one that generated no interest, and headed back to the ave. I was just about ready to take a break at Bronco's and watch some football when I saw something that looked kind of small and kind of cute at Gilbert. Then she disappeared. On the next pass, I saw her two streets west of Gilbert, so I cut in one street east of her to go around. She walked up the street away from the ave to meet me, so I scooped.

    It was a little brunette named Jennifer. Turns out she is very cute and very small. Once the hood and scarf came off, I was quite glad I scooped. We went through a drive thru and headed for a notel. She was in the bathroom for a bit, and when she came out I saw just how small and cute she is. She had been wearing 5 layers on top, including a heavy coat, and two layers on the bottom. She is 4' 11".105 lbs. That is not a guesstimation, I asked. She is almost 28, although she doesn't look it. Every once in a while you can hear a bit of a twang, she is originally from Texas. She gave a good BBBJ and then went to mish. Nice tight giner, finished me quicker than I wanted. She seemed to be into the sex, and wanted to be f*cked hard. A good time on a Sunday afternoon for sure. Donation was. 7, and. 2 for the pics. Have digits if seniors are interested.

    Stay safe out there
    I have seen Jennifer a few times. Pleasant time with her but a couple things to watch out for. She took forever in the bathroom and she stole an ashtray from the crest which cost me 20 dollars the next time I went there.

  11. #6894

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    I think her name is Sarah. She definitely looks better with no clothes.

  12. #6893

    An experience earlier this week

    Sloppy seconds or messy thirds

    -

    I was in the hood again early this morning and I was driving around to see if I could find some pussy. Right off the bat I spotted this nice looking ***** walking down the street so I pulled around the block and scooped her up. I told the ***** I wanted hit up the motel, and the ***** was fine with it, so we headed that way. So we get to the motel, and as I usually do, I told the ***** just to wait in the car while I go to the office to check in. I get all checked in and walk out of the office with the room key and the ***** is out of my car talking to two dudes. She walks over to me and is like what room did you get. I was like room ten. Then she's like, I've just got to run up to their room real quick and I'll be right back down. I had a feeling the guys were there slinging rocks so I was just like fine, go ahead. I figured the ***** was just going to ditch me and go to their room and get double teamed for a rock. Since I already paid for my room I just went inside and was going to kick back and relax for a while. About forty five minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I look out and that ***** was standing there. I answered the door and the ***** asked me if I still wanted a date. I was like yeah, I guess. So we take care of a little business then we both strip down and I get on the bed. The ***** started out sucking my dick, then she stops and is like are you ready. I was like yeah, and as I was getting on top of her I noticed a couple of big ass dried jizz stains on her stomach and some on her tits. I was like what the fuck is that. I was like, you've got dried jizz all over you. I was like, thats sick. I was like *****, you need to go take a shower. I was like, I'm not touching you till you do. The ***** didn't say shit besides, ok, I'll be right back. The ***** went right in and took a shower for me. When she got out, she got right back on the bed and was ready to fuck. I ended up having her ride my dick until I nutted in her. Her pussy was pretty tight considering I was probably getting sloppy seconds or messy thirds.

    __________________.

    Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!

  13. #6892

    5 Layered Jennifer

    I was cruising the ave and Fort Sunday afternoon, alternating between them and not seeing much of anything. I was also not seeing any uncles, which was a welcome relief. I made another pass on Fort, saw an older one that generated no interest, and headed back to the ave. I was just about ready to take a break at Bronco's and watch some football when I saw something that looked kind of small and kind of cute at Gilbert. Then she disappeared. On the next pass, I saw her two streets west of Gilbert, so I cut in one street east of her to go around. She walked up the street away from the ave to meet me, so I scooped.

    It was a little brunette named Jennifer. Turns out she is very cute and very small. Once the hood and scarf came off, I was quite glad I scooped. We went through a drive thru and headed for a notel. She was in the bathroom for a bit, and when she came out I saw just how small and cute she is. She had been wearing 5 layers on top, including a heavy coat, and two layers on the bottom. She is 4' 11".105 lbs. That is not a guesstimation, I asked. She is almost 28, although she doesn't look it. Every once in a while you can hear a bit of a twang, she is originally from Texas. She gave a good BBBJ and then went to mish. Nice tight giner, finished me quicker than I wanted. She seemed to be into the sex, and wanted to be f*cked hard. A good time on a Sunday afternoon for sure. Donation was. 7, and. 2 for the pics. Have digits if seniors are interested.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3fd1.jpg‎   6bc0.jpg‎   33a1.jpg‎   113a.jpg‎   a031.jpg‎  

    d4b5.jpg‎   e00a.jpg‎  

  14. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    My last four dollars by pimp daddy.

    -

    I was on my way home from work this morning and I decided to take a ride thru the ghetto and see if there were any bitches out. I drove all over the place and I didn't even see one * out walking. Then, as I'm driving, my fuel light came on. I was like god damn it, I guess I've got to get some gas. So I pull in the gas station and got gas and a coffee and once I paid for it I only had four dollars cash left on me. I thought so much for getting a blow job this morning. I really didn't feel like going home so I just went riding around the hood for the hell of it. After a dozen or so passes up and down the street I finally spotted a * out on the stroll. The * looked decent and I thought why couldn't this * have been out before I needed to get gas. I thought fuck it, I'm going to pull around and pick her up and just tell her all I have is four bucks. So I drove back around and the * was still out but I ended up driving by her again. I thought no, the * won't go for that. Then I was like fuck it, I'll drive around again and if she's still there I'll pull her over. Worst thing that will happen is she'll tell me no. So I looped around again and the * was still there so I pulled over and scooped her up. We did the normal cop checks then the * asked me what I wanted. I was like I want a blowjob, then I kind of hesitated, then I was like but the problem is that I've only got four dollars. The * like raised her eye brows and was like FOUR DOLLARS? I was like yeah, four dollars. Then she was like is there any way you can go to the bank and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got on me. She was like can you go anywhere and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got. Then I checked my coat pocket and I was like I've got about another sixty cents but that's it. I was like I don't normally pull over with just four dollars in my pocket, but you were looking good out there, so I thought I'the try. I was like I'm just looking for a little road head. I could tell the * was frustrated but she was just like okay, fine. So then we took care of the business part of it and I whipped out my dick and started slowly cruising the side streets as she sucked on my dick. The * was sucking on my dick for a while then she stopped and was like you've got to hurry up. She's like, I'm not sucking your dick all day for four dollars. I was like I'm going to cum soon, just keep sucking it. So the * leaned back over and sucked it some more then a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth. I guess I could consider myself lucky for getting head for what I got it for. Then I got to thinking, someone around there is probably selling nickel blows so I'm sure she was able to get some shit when all was said and done.

    __________________.

    Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
    T.

    Holy shit. Really! Dude. You've raised the bullshit level here about 10 floors. Either you have absolutely zero standards or are totally full of shit. I guarantee there are no ladies worth a Damn thing out there that are willing to suck your Dick for 4 bucks.

    You continue to post BS on here somehow thinking its penthouse forum. This place is for real accounts And information, not your fantasy world dreams.

  15. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me maybe 1/2 dozen times. 2 times that I remember the details. Scoped on Fenkel and drove to Rouge Park for a little outdoor action. Didn't know I was followed. Lady and I hiked down a short ravine into some woods cover. As I was leaning against a tree, getting a great smoking fetish BBBJ, I notice some dude watching from the top of the ravine. I gave him a middle finger salute and he walked away. When we returned to my car, he was still sitting in his car across the road. Lady said he passed by her many times on Fenkel with no pick-up. Asked if she wanted to walk over there for next date and she said " No f*king way". I pulled around behind him, she freaked and he sped off. The second time, also in Brightmoor, I picked lady up next to her car on a side street. We were followed. I went around the same block 4 times with same car following less than 1/2 block behind. I pulled over and waved him up. He sped off. After we accomplished my mission, dropped her off at her car. There was cum all over her driver's door handle. We have some strange dudes out there.
    That park you just described is frequented by gays. I was getting a BBJ there, when I had an arab guy drive up and just peered in. I couldn't get out the car fast enough to tell him to piss off somewhere. There have been other times where I had a monger tailgate me to a girl, sometimes I just pull by and let the dick head pick her up. Makes my job of figuring out if the SW is a decoy or legit, and I'm not that hard up on pussy if I miss my target. Gents and lurkers lets show a little common courtesy when we are out hunting ok! Its bad enough when we have to worry about leo or robbery, but some dumbass newbie trying to get to the pussy first! There's plenty out there for everyone!

    Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape