Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 21049
-
12-23-12 11:03 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 273My fort street adventure
My last four dollars by pimp daddy.
-
I was on my way home from work this morning and I decided to take a ride thru the ghetto and see if there were any bitches out. I drove all over the place and I didn't even see one ***** out walking. Then, as I'm driving, my fuel light came on. I was like god damn it, I guess I've got to get some gas. So I pull in the gas station and got gas and a coffee and once I paid for it I only had four dollars cash left on me. I thought so much for getting a blow job this morning. I really didn't feel like going home so I just went riding around the hood for the hell of it. After a dozen or so passes up and down the street I finally spotted a ***** out on the stroll. The ***** looked decent and I thought why couldn't this ***** have been out before I needed to get gas. I thought fuck it, I'm going to pull around and pick her up and just tell her all I have is four bucks. So I drove back around and the ***** was still out but I ended up driving by her again. I thought no, the ***** won't go for that. Then I was like fuck it, I'll drive around again and if she's still there I'll pull her over. Worst thing that will happen is she'll tell me no. So I looped around again and the ***** was still there so I pulled over and scooped her up. We did the normal cop checks then the ***** asked me what I wanted. I was like I want a blowjob, then I kind of hesitated, then I was like but the problem is that I've only got four dollars. The ***** like raised her eye brows and was like FOUR DOLLARS? I was like yeah, four dollars. Then she was like is there any way you can go to the bank and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got on me. She was like can you go anywhere and get more money. I was like no, that's all I've got. Then I checked my coat pocket and I was like I've got about another sixty cents but that's it. I was like I don't normally pull over with just four dollars in my pocket, but you were looking good out there, so I thought I'the try. I was like I'm just looking for a little road head. I could tell the ***** was frustrated but she was just like okay, fine. So then we took care of the business part of it and I whipped out my dick and started slowly cruising the side streets as she sucked on my dick. The ***** was sucking on my dick for a while then she stopped and was like you've got to hurry up. She's like, I'm not sucking your dick all day for four dollars. I was like I'm going to cum soon, just keep sucking it. So the ***** leaned back over and sucked it some more then a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth. I guess I could consider myself lucky for getting head for what I got it for. Then I got to thinking, someone around there is probably selling nickel blows so I'm sure she was able to get some shit when all was said and done.
__________________.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
-
12-23-12 09:41 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 103Going Christmas Shopping
Going Christmas shopping for 3 of my ATF's to get something warm for them and to put a smile on their face.
-
12-23-12 07:19 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 159Unicorn
You have a friend unicorn?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 01:03 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 249Casino and the unicorn
After liberating the poker room of some $, I'm heading home at 5 in the morn, and what great timing, I got a text from the unicorn. (I've told her it was ok to text me whenever she feels like it) Perfect timing. Made the swoop, back to the crib, a wonderful encounter. Back to drop her off and I slept well. I love that it's unrushed. I'm going to donate a few bucks to help her get the little unicorn some Christmas presents. Step up now if you feel generous.
-
12-23-12 00:16 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 61Amanda On The G
Picked up Amanda on Gratiot for the 2nd time. She's a mid 20's WSW but partially Korean, slim, small tits and kinda cute. Went for a nice BBBJCIM for Jackson. Has phone now and gave digits (Will Share).
-
12-22-12 23:55 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 61Pocahontas on The G
Friday was strolling the G and not much out but a that looked like she was an American Indian. Didn't look too bad from a distance so I scooped. Once she got in I got a good look and you could see where the candy has been taking it's toll. Said her was Pocahontas and she was freezing cold so I didn't put her out but I wanted too after getting a good look. Anyway when I told her the street name we were headed to she started telling me about how some girl had got kidnapped and held in a basement over there and what happend to this MotherFu@kr And that MF and who got stabbed and how this SOB acted and how scandalous this girl is. She was seriously slandering her words and I'm not sure she was even high. By then I was way out the mood and just wanted to get rid of this chick asap. I pretended like I got a text and had to leave. She said "What, Did I scare you"? I told her no but I wanted to say after listening to all that cursing you did and all the terrible stories you enjoyed telling I'm scarred of YOU, I can deal with the Thugs and dope boys but you worry me! I told her to keep the money and dropped her off.
-
12-22-12 22:52 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks for the pics.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
I hope they caught the guy, but I will ask amanda when I see her for a description of the guy and / or car, and will keep a lookout for him when I am on monger patrol.
I didn't see amanda, but I did see jay or J, no not a dude, on the ave.
She was 30's. Pettite, brunette. 5' tall, good BBBJ w cim for a jacko and a tip.
-
12-22-12 22:43 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 68More Common than Expectedr
Happened to me maybe 1/2 dozen times. 2 times that I remember the details. Scoped on Fenkel and drove to Rouge Park for a little outdoor action. Didn't know I was followed. Lady and I hiked down a short ravine into some woods cover. As I was leaning against a tree, getting a great smoking fetish BBBJ, I notice some dude watching from the top of the ravine. I gave him a middle finger salute and he walked away. When we returned to my car, he was still sitting in his car across the road. Lady said he passed by her many times on Fenkel with no pick-up. Asked if she wanted to walk over there for next date and she said " No f*king way". I pulled around behind him, she freaked and he sped off. The second time, also in Brightmoor, I picked lady up next to her car on a side street. We were followed. I went around the same block 4 times with same car following less than 1/2 block behind. I pulled over and waved him up. He sped off. After we accomplished my mission, dropped her off at her car. There was cum all over her driver's door handle. We have some strange dudes out there.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 22:37 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 196Delray had a good stroll 15-20 years ago.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
Jefferson was good all the way to ecorse, a few SW still around of average or lesser quality, but not really worth the driving you wil have to do.
Still a few SW on west end and fort, but not like before.
One of my best finds ever was on oakwood after the country hoedown at hart plaza. A group of girls ran out of gas and money on their way back to taylor.
One of the cheapest and best dates I ever had.
-
12-22-12 22:00 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 742Rose Again
Scooped Rose again the other night for the same! She really had to work hard this time but I dropped her off when I was happy! Note to self not to scoop so soon after an AMP visit! LOL
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 21:51 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 742I feel Your Pain!
Over the past 20+ years I have had it happen lots of times! I think maybe MoeMonger and Oneknot are correct in their assessment! Also would like to add that I have been approached that way by handlers who spot you and will pull up to you and tell you they have girls available but due to uncle they remain inside but will give you the location! I always take a pass on this because I don't trust it but to each his own. My other thoughts are usually it could be Uncle in a ucv following, a stick up or an SW trying to catch you before she gets dropped off (I have made a few pickups of SW's I know over the years this way) and have even got a few that were behind the wheel themselves! Other reasons are neighborhood watch program (if that still exists) , if you drive a common car someone who thinks they know you. My favorite though, is the time I thought I was being followed early one morning and it turned out to be someone delivering the morning paper! LOL If I happen to be on a strip I usually figure it's just coincidence and do as you did and turn off. If I see the same car after multiple turns and even circles I generally leave the area but if they persist I head toward the nearest freeway or suburb. Most generally don't follow me out to the burbs!
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 21:05 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 58Exactly
You sir, must be a mindreader. Yet again you post what I'm sure more than one person was thinking.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 16:40 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 15I have only seen Amanda a few times, but really nice girl and gorgeous eyes. You can kind of tell she is the type that don't take shit.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 15:14 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 273I just posted a review about a ***** that got raped the other day on a different message board. The ***** had just been throw out of the car and I actually saw the dude drive by me. I looked him dead in the eyes. He was like the bearded wolfman. Here's the review I wrote.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
Someone had just raped her
-
I was driving around the hood early this morning to see if I could find a ***** to suck my dick. Well, I saw something walking down a side street that you don't see every day. It was cold as fuck outside and there was a ***** walking down the street in just underwear and socks. She had her arms crossed to cover her titties. Now this was a ***** that I had picked up before and I kind of had a feeling that there was something wrong. So I did a U-turn and pulled over and the ***** got right into my car. The ***** was crying and you could just tell she was all upset. The ***** went on to tell me that she just got raped and the guy just threw her out of the car when he was done. He drove away with all of her clothes in his car except the socks she had on and the underwear that was stuck around her ankle. This is the second time I've picked up a ***** and had her tell me this, but I've never seen a ***** walking around almost naked down the street. So I asked the ***** where she wanted me to drop her off at so she could get some clothes on and she basically had no idea where she could get any at. I could tell she was all worried about it. I sort of felt bad for the ***** so I asked her if she wanted me to take her to Meijer and get her a cheap outfit. The ***** seemed pretty grateful, she was just like, oh my god, could you. I was like yeah. So we got to Meijer and the ***** told me to get her a size small jogging suit and a size five shoe. I went in and got the shit, and it all cost under forty bucks so it wasn't too bad. So we were driving back and the ***** was looking pretty good in the nice new clothes I bought her so I asked her if maybe she felt like getting a room with me. I knew she'the say yes because she's addict to crack or herion. So we get to the room and the ***** went right in and took a shower for me. Considering what had just happened to the ***** I decided I wasn't going to fuck her, I just told the ***** I wanted to get my dick sucked. So we hung around the room for about an hour and a half, enough time to get two blowjobs, then we left and I dropped her back off at a house in Detroit.
__________________.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought. Yep, he's got somebody locked in his basement!
-
12-22-12 09:49 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 55I have had some good times with Amanda. She knows about the site and even let me snap some pics for you horny f@ckers! If you see her tell her "the guy that wrote a glowing review of her said hi!" BTW she got shot fighting off a serial rapist! The girl has spunk and will not take any crap from anyone, even if they have a gun to her head. I'm really glad she is still alive! She will give a great date if she is in the right mood. These pics were before the shooting her appearance has obliviously changed.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






