Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3038

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-25/1791088

    Has anyone seen this hottie? Is it the girl in the pics? Got a chuckle out of her ads headline. I'm looking for a sexy spinner type that enjoys DATY. She looks a little too good to be true though. Not many accomadate that area. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Warren sterling area
    I have seen reviews of her on another site. They claim true pictures. Her forum posts on that site make it seem like she would be fun, however she also tries to seek out attention and compliments / reassurance. Says she likes facesitting! She is on my potential list. Good luck and good times to you all.

  2. #3037

    Failure to Launch

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...97-26/10671778

    The morning special looked like a good deal. I parked in a nearby lot. She said I must park in front, on a main road in Detroit. I left.

  3. #3036

    Amazing massage. New location

    Extra for the HJ and she does not get into it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0746/10698314

    Stopped by her new office today. I was in the area. She had an appointment so I couldn't get a massage. Office setting in a basement of a building. Looks just like her pics but wasn't dressed to impress. Wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. Big booty! Anyway chatted for a bit and will set up an appointment. I will report back. Wish me luck LOL

  4. #3035

    Wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Emailexoticman  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-new-to-the-

    Don't ever go to the lady in the above link!

    Just Don't! I bet you will regret!
    You need to post this in the Chicago forum.

  5. #3034

    No reason to expose yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    I use to hang at a bar in the pointes about ten years ago, lots of LEO in it. At that time the conversation was always about N. O. M. A. D's, they would bring in their radios so we could listen to the calls. Never step into that area for a date unless you are real sure about the lady.
    Agree with everything stated, this gal is nothing but an invitation for "Faliure" If you take the advice of all these guys you can play

    Safe and sound.

  6. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if you read the other posts about her and her run in with the LEO. Anyway born and raised in The grosse pointes, the LEO have nothing better to do than sit and patrol. The LEOs are looking for action, sometimes just parked and watching. So a word to the wise. Avoid GP. Especially a provider conducting business. Stay safe.

    Side note. If she's conducting biz in the Park. And I have a pretty good idea where she lives, LEOs hang out in that area because its close to the Detroit border. Keep your eyes peeled folks
    I use to hang at a bar in the pointes about ten years ago, lots of LEO in it. At that time the conversation was always about N. O. M. A. D's, they would bring in their radios so we could listen to the calls. Never step into that area for a date unless you are real sure about the lady.

  7. #3032

    Molly

    Greetings all,

    Long time lurker, first time post. Saw Molly a couple nights ago at a clean, safe incall in Southfield. Easy setup, two call went easily. Pics are her and current. Started with some pleasant small talk, LFK. She started to take off my clothes and moved on to CBJ. Everything covered, to my dismay. Skills were 6-7/10, although some really nice attention to the boys. Moved on to mish and doggie. She seemed to be enjoying herself, started sucking on her own fingers at one point in doggie. Finished with COF, which she took like a champ. Afterwards more small talk. Absolutely no rush, very nice girl. Would repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ay-27/10424553

    Did I pass?

  8. #3031
    Had no dreams or nightmares Friday night! Never have nightmares nor a SO!

  9. #3030

    Sasha

    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-new-to-the-

    Don't ever go to the lady in the above link!

    Just Don't! I bet you will regret!

  10. #3029

    Briana

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-25/1791088

    Has anyone seen this hottie? Is it the girl in the pics? Got a chuckle out of her ads headline. I'm looking for a sexy spinner type that enjoys DATY. She looks a little too good to be true though. Not many accomadate that area. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Warren sterling area.

  11. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...348-25/9093083

    Lots of times mongers are afraid to go to seedy incalls. On the other hand it is probably wise to also avoid suburban incalls in residential areas. Especially affluent burbs. I am surprised that she didn't put the address in her ad. She has the cross streets. Not just the major intersection.
    I'm not sure if you read the other posts about her and her run in with the LEO. Anyway born and raised in The grosse pointes, the LEO have nothing better to do than sit and patrol. The LEOs are looking for action, sometimes just parked and watching. So a word to the wise. Avoid GP. Especially a provider conducting business. Stay safe.

    Side note. If she's conducting biz in the Park. And I have a pretty good idea where she lives, LEOs hang out in that area because its close to the Detroit border. Keep your eyes peeled folks

  12. #3027
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    Hey fellaz. I'm a provider from grand rapids. My name is Deanna. I'm gonnna get straight to the point. OLEESE. Is using my pictutres. Those are not her. They are me. And yes. I am 100% real. So if you are ever in GR. Hit me up. But she has stolen my pics. And you will not be satisfied if you are expecting me to open the door. I just wanted to let you all know so you don't waste your time or your roses on a fake. And you can guess that any girl attatched to the number 313- 623-5190 is a fake as well. I contacted them and asked them nicely. The girl tried to spin me for a fool and she even got her "manager" otherwise known as a pimp. So they are working for someone. On the phone and he was no help at all. So I just wanted again to warn you all.

    This is her link. These are stolen picutres. So what else is she lieing about?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...bs-25/10514118

  13. #3026

    Chrissy / Megan

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-20/10701524

    Chrissy is now posting as Megan with a new phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    One of my worst experience. Photos 15 years old. She did everything possible not to perform (successfully). I recommend to avoid even if you are desperate.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nd-36/10273851

    Attachment 216467

    Attachment 216468

    Attachment 216469

  14. #3025

    Probably best to avoid

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...348-25/9093083

    Lots of times mongers are afraid to go to seedy incalls. On the other hand it is probably wise to also avoid suburban incalls in residential areas. Especially affluent burbs. I am surprised that she didn't put the address in her ad. She has the cross streets. Not just the major intersection.

  15. #3024

    Amazing massage. New location

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0746/10698314

    Stopped by her new office today. I was in the area. She had an appointment so I couldn't get a massage. Office setting in a basement of a building. Looks just like her pics but wasn't dressed to impress. Wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. Big booty! Anyway chatted for a bit and will set up an appointment. I will report back. Wish me luck LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape