Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 19268
-
12-20-12 11:57 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 73Brianna
I have seen reviews of her on another site. They claim true pictures. Her forum posts on that site make it seem like she would be fun, however she also tries to seek out attention and compliments / reassurance. Says she likes facesitting! She is on my potential list. Good luck and good times to you all.
Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-12 11:15 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 79Failure to Launch
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...97-26/10671778
The morning special looked like a good deal. I parked in a nearby lot. She said I must park in front, on a main road in Detroit. I left.
-
12-20-12 10:33 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 869Amazing massage. New location
Extra for the HJ and she does not get into it at all.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-12 09:45 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 233Wrong forum
You need to post this in the Chicago forum.
Originally Posted by Emailexoticman
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-12 09:04 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 48No reason to expose yourself
Agree with everything stated, this gal is nothing but an invitation for "Faliure" If you take the advice of all these guys you can play
Originally Posted by Muskie1
[View Original Post]
Safe and sound.
-
12-19-12 20:38 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 89I use to hang at a bar in the pointes about ten years ago, lots of LEO in it. At that time the conversation was always about N. O. M. A. D's, they would bring in their radios so we could listen to the calls. Never step into that area for a date unless you are real sure about the lady.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-12 18:52 #3032Regular Member

Posts: 13Molly
Greetings all,
Long time lurker, first time post. Saw Molly a couple nights ago at a clean, safe incall in Southfield. Easy setup, two call went easily. Pics are her and current. Started with some pleasant small talk, LFK. She started to take off my clothes and moved on to CBJ. Everything covered, to my dismay. Skills were 6-7/10, although some really nice attention to the boys. Moved on to mish and doggie. She seemed to be enjoying herself, started sucking on her own fingers at one point in doggie. Finished with COF, which she took like a champ. Afterwards more small talk. Absolutely no rush, very nice girl. Would repeat.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ay-27/10424553
Did I pass?
-
12-19-12 15:23 #3031Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25Had no dreams or nightmares Friday night! Never have nightmares nor a SO!
-
12-19-12 15:02 #3030Regular Member

Posts: 5Sasha
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-new-to-the-
Don't ever go to the lady in the above link!
Just Don't! I bet you will regret!
-
12-19-12 12:29 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 132Briana
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-25/1791088
Has anyone seen this hottie? Is it the girl in the pics? Got a chuckle out of her ads headline. I'm looking for a sexy spinner type that enjoys DATY. She looks a little too good to be true though. Not many accomadate that area. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Warren sterling area.
-
12-18-12 22:44 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 341I'm not sure if you read the other posts about her and her run in with the LEO. Anyway born and raised in The grosse pointes, the LEO have nothing better to do than sit and patrol. The LEOs are looking for action, sometimes just parked and watching. So a word to the wise. Avoid GP. Especially a provider conducting business. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
Side note. If she's conducting biz in the Park. And I have a pretty good idea where she lives, LEOs hang out in that area because its close to the Detroit border. Keep your eyes peeled folks
-
12-18-12 20:36 #3027Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Hey fellaz. I'm a provider from grand rapids. My name is Deanna. I'm gonnna get straight to the point. OLEESE. Is using my pictutres. Those are not her. They are me. And yes. I am 100% real. So if you are ever in GR. Hit me up. But she has stolen my pics. And you will not be satisfied if you are expecting me to open the door. I just wanted to let you all know so you don't waste your time or your roses on a fake. And you can guess that any girl attatched to the number 313- 623-5190 is a fake as well. I contacted them and asked them nicely. The girl tried to spin me for a fool and she even got her "manager" otherwise known as a pimp. So they are working for someone. On the phone and he was no help at all. So I just wanted again to warn you all.
This is her link. These are stolen picutres. So what else is she lieing about?
http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...bs-25/10514118
-
12-18-12 20:24 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 48Chrissy / Megan
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-20/10701524
Chrissy is now posting as Megan with a new phone number.
Originally Posted by Eishiasano
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 14:22 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 782Probably best to avoid
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...348-25/9093083
Lots of times mongers are afraid to go to seedy incalls. On the other hand it is probably wise to also avoid suburban incalls in residential areas. Especially affluent burbs. I am surprised that she didn't put the address in her ad. She has the cross streets. Not just the major intersection.
-
12-18-12 13:04 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 341Amazing massage. New location
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0746/10698314
Stopped by her new office today. I was in the area. She had an appointment so I couldn't get a massage. Office setting in a basement of a building. Looks just like her pics but wasn't dressed to impress. Wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. Big booty! Anyway chatted for a bit and will set up an appointment. I will report back. Wish me luck LOL














