Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2435

    Time to play Santa Claus

    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo500  [View Original Post]
    Breaking in a new SB. 21 YO CG who, I think, this is the first time for. She wants presents and provides lot's of hints but I need to tactfully let her understand no sugar flows until the FC initiation. Advice brothers? Don't want to be too blunt but may have to be as no since wasting our time. But I do want to catch this one. Thanks for advice
    This being the season of giving, . Pick a few items from her list, . Wrap 'them up, . Book a room, . Take her out, . Sprawl out across the bed with drinks, room service, and let her rip into her presents. Throw in a few sexy items of your own choosing as presents too, . Like condoms and lube.

    Don't forget to tie a red bow around your dick as one last present to open.

    Now, that is what I would have done. Have fun and good luck!

  2. #2434

    How to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo500  [View Original Post]
    Breaking in a new SB. 21 YO CG who, I think, this is the first time for. She wants presents and provides lot's of hints but I need to tactfully let her understand no sugar flows until the FC initiation. Advice brothers? Don't want to be too blunt but may have to be as no since wasting our time. But I do want to catch this one. Thanks for advice
    Simple. 'like ummmmm you expect me to give you the gifts you want. Well is it not mutual gift giving? What about the gifts I want. '

  3. #2433

    Tactful Reality Check

    Breaking in a new SB. 21 YO CG who, I think, this is the first time for. She wants presents and provides lot's of hints but I need to tactfully let her understand no sugar flows until the FC initiation. Advice brothers? Don't want to be too blunt but may have to be as no since wasting our time. But I do want to catch this one. Thanks for advice

  4. #2432

    Escort Baby is a redundant term

    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    That said, I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line and becomes an advertising escort. I'm not trying to "save" her or anything. I'm basically trying to make her an "Escort Baby" or "EB". I basically want to see her for several hours or for a whole evening at a reasonable amount and have a GFE in the bedroom, and maybe go for dinner before or afterward. If I can pull this off, then the difference between her and a regular SB is pretty negligible. She's clearly a low-volume / UTR girl. And let's be honest, a lot of pay-per-visit SBs fall into this category.
    Brothers and Sister no honesty is needed. There is no line to cross.

    Prostitution is the business or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment.

    Sugar Baby is simply another name for a garden tool, where a younger woman (or man) accepts "gifts" and money in exchange for sexual favors and companionship. Typically the man (or woman) is considered the Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Mama) and buys the gifts and the sugar baby receives the gifts and provides sexual favors. The main difference between is the relationship is ongoing. It is just another type garden tool / john relationship.

    Sugar Baby is usually a young attractive girl typically between the ages of 18. 26 that dates an older male who is financially stable in exchange for companionship, gifts and sex. Many people consider this legal prostitution.

    As I have stated in the past Sugar Babies are by definition engaged in the practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. I am not making a judgement but presenting what I see as a bright line definition of the activity we are engaged in.

    And I am aware of the 'length of the arrangement' argument. It is not valid. A married person has made more than just a long term sexual arrangement. If you have a spouse that does not engage in sexual relations with you, most likely you are still going to make the rent / mortgage payment on the location where you live. Nor are you going to immediately move out. Or for that matter get a divorce.

    So, Mr. Smith's new definition of 'Escort Baby' is redundant. His new Sugar Baby is a escort. Just like she is some one's daughter and may be some one's sister and maybe someone's girlfriend IRL! Being a Sugar Baby is simply a providing a different service. But in the end performs the same basic activities as any sex worker.

    SubCmdr out!
    Last edited by SubCmdr; 12-21-12 at 21:07. Reason: Forgot to add title before posting

  5. #2431

    Crossing the line

    " I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line " John G Smith.

    No truer words were ever spoken, and I'm afraid that this trend will change the face of relationships for ever. JG was referring to escorts but I think it applies to everyone in the sugar bowl. Once girls have tasted "easy money" then the imprint is there in their DNA. Any time their long term IRL relationship gets strained or finances are stretched they can pop on the site of their choice and line up a new payday. It is great for us as long as we have money to spend but it is definitely a well to do man's game. Of course it affects men as well since all we need is a computer and a pocketful of dough. This does not bode well for real relationships since we are less inclined to work hard at solving problems at home to find our happiness and excitement somewhere else. I speak from experience my brothers.

  6. #2430

    First contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Florida here checking in, located near Tampa, in the laid back city of St. Petersburg. I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say. Welcome aboard!
    Very real. Lot of fun. Very reasonable. Pm for specifics if interested.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1239313

  7. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by Flbuckeye  [View Original Post]
    As I stated in my initial post, I am new to this site but not the SD game. Curious if anyone else is in Florida or have any interest in me sharing Fla intel? If so, just let me know. I want to contribute but in a positive way.
    Florida here checking in, located near Tampa, in the laid back city of St. Petersburg. I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say. Welcome aboard!

  8. #2428

    Florida

    As I stated in my initial post, I am new to this site but not the SD game. Curious if anyone else is in Florida or have any interest in me sharing Fla intel? If so, just let me know. I want to contribute but in a positive way.

  9. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    this Asian SB is too good to pass up and she's literally just falling into my lap. At the very least, I'll give the Asian SB a test run / ride while my ATF SB is busy during the holidays.

    In general I like having one primary SB. But if she can't be available consistently, then backups are necessary.
    It's real hard to pass up opportunity that is just sitting there for the taking. At times we can have dry spells that last much longer than we like, I just feel compelled sometimes to ride the wave when SB loving is flowing.

    I've also found that even my best feelings about someone can sometimes be dashed without notice. So having a backup for the every now and then, seems to always be appropriate.

    BigTigg

  10. #2426

    Interesting Developments.

    As I mentioned before, I'm primarily seeing one ATF SB. Things are going pretty well, but with the holidays I'm not able to see her that much this month because our schedules just aren't matching up right. And as with most 20 year-olds, she's not always the most reliable. We're still keeping in touch just about every day, but a couple of weeks ago I decided to dip my toes back into the escort scene to help me get through the time apart from my ATF.

    EB

    If you look at the San Diego BP forum, you'll see a report of mine a couple of weeks ago about a fantastic experience with a 20 year-old escort. I've seen her a few times now and the sessions have been hot, in many ways better than some of the SB romps I've had. She advertises on BP so clearly she's a Pro, but she's fresh and only been doing it for a couple of months. She hides her face, takes her BP ads down almost immediately when she's done, and she only works 1-2 of days a week if that. So I thought she might be a good candidate to convert her to a SB. She still very new and does a low-enough volume that my sugar amounts might be good enough for her to see me outside the usual escort routine. As it is, we text each other more than most escorts and clients would communicate with each other.

    That said, I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line and becomes an advertising escort. I'm not trying to "save" her or anything. I'm basically trying to make her an "Escort Baby" or "EB". I basically want to see her for several hours or for a whole evening at a reasonable amount and have a GFE in the bedroom, and maybe go for dinner before or afterward. If I can pull this off, then the difference between her and a regular SB is pretty negligible. She's clearly a low-volume / UTR girl. And let's be honest, a lot of pay-per-visit SBs fall into this category.

    We're suppose to meet this Saturday and spend the afternoon / evening together. I'll be picking her up and taking her to the FC and maybe dinner. The one concern I did have was if she was "managed", but the fact that she's having me pick her up and drive wherever (several cities over) for a whole afternoon / evening, tells me she's most likely independent. I can't imagine a "pimp" allowing a "john" to take his girl far away to some unknown place for multiple hours.

    Also the skills gained in the "Sugar Bowl" definitely helped me move the needle with this girl. Initially she just dismissed me as any other "client" when I tried talking to her casually after the activities. But on the next session I brought her her favorite drink and cigarette brand unprompted. Also I didn't sound like a creeper over txt and acted like a gentlemen. So this made an impression on her and has allowed me to do things with her she wouldn't do with other clients. Also being in the Sugar bowl has made me more confident talking it up with young hotties in general.

    Asian SB

    About 3 months ago or so, I was trying to meet up with this hot little 20 y/o college Asian. But it gradually fizzled out. I think she was leaning toward another SD and then I got pre-occuppied with my current ATF SB, so I never bothered to follow-up with her when communication became sparse.

    But out of the blue a couple of days ago, she contacts me and asks if I was still interested in meeting. I'm guessing she encountered some fake / creeper SDs, and then remembered I was a nice guy so she dug up my number. I haven't been on SA for months, I guess she still had my number stored. Either way, I was surprised and happy to hear from her. This time around she's primed to meet soon and she's more communicative over txt.

    My plate is a bit full with my ATF SB and my EB that I'm pursuing, but this Asian SB is too good to pass up and she's literally just falling into my lap. At the very least, I'll give the Asian SB a test run / ride while my ATF SB is busy during the holidays. I doubt I could juggle both on a long-term basis since both live 1-2 hours away and use the same free timeslot I have. But we'll see. I have a thing for Asians.

    In general I like having one primary SB. But if she can't be available consistently, then backups are necessary. So things have taken an interesting turn for me, just in time for the holidays!

  11. #2425

    As the Suga Turns

    Before I forget Welcome Back Mandy!!
    ------
    So the potential SB at the potential work location (conflict of interest) didn't work out. A few days after the first date, she decides she's going to be serious with her boyfriend. Meanwhile, I've seen her active on SA up until a few day ago. So she may have been telling the truth or not. It's cool. It's always important for both people to want to be with each other. She does have a hot friend on SA and has given me the green light to hit her up, I'm debating, but not really moving in that direction.

    On to the 27 year old AA SB who is conservative but aggressive / assertive. Looks very innocent then will just say things that make you take a double-take. She's a joy to be around and the constant surprises of her personality are great. So I'll just call her MsDichotomy. She has a really hot spinner body, see below. For the second date, we linked up for dinner and skipped the movie. We just enjoyed the pleasures of each others bodies for dessert at a nice hotel not far from where we ate. It was a little unexpected, but very passionate and the chemistry was great. We had a great time and I was blown away once she was there in bra and panties with this absolutely awesome body. At one point during foreplay when she's on my lap face forward, I say, it's time to move to the bed. She says "well come on and do me then!". Who can resist that, I began unwrapping those conservative clothes and it was just an awesome package to behold. I was stunned and many orgasms later, she's very pleased and we pass out in each others arms. She's been busy with work since then, but we've talked daily and will be going out again right after Christmas. As is often the case for me, the TiggaBounce happened on the 2nd date.

    Meanwhile, I had a spontaneous MnG with a 25 year old hottie (TheTeacher) from SA, last night. We had only exchanged a few emails and talked briefly on the phone once, but she's close and we both were out shopping, so I took advantage of the opportunity target. Oh my, I was so impressed. Another slim spinner type with a beautiful face and killer smile. She has a wonderful attitude and our quick MnG turned into a 3 hour date full of laughter, flirting and excitement. She's a sports fan, prior college athlete, in grad school and knows how to keep my attention. I can tell she's very attentive and the nurturing type. She of course was dressed for work, very conservative, but sends revealing photos (I love a woman with matching bra and panties, LOL) and shows some tatts and tells me of some wild times she had in her youth. I feel like I hit the goldmine. Fellas, I think that with these two, I'm going to be very content for a while. We'll see.

    Surprisingly, both TheTeacher and MsDichotomy have about the exact same body type, skin complexion and killer smiles. I have no idea how this happened, but I'm going to ride them out (both literally and figuratively) as long as I can. I'm including a photo of a pic that shows the type of body they have. It's not them of course and it's not the same race but you get the picture. .

    BigTigg.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	body-blurred.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	219466

  12. #2424

    Over the top

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I am way up here in Vermont and have been reading this thread for entertainment and have to admit this is over the top. But, had to place a comment when you used the favorite quote from my Swedish born Grandmother. Keep the stories coming!
    Ya think? I thought I was just going to do the hottie. No one was more surprised than me when after my SB suggested it was play time and I adjourned to the bathroom for a moment and came out to discover an empty living room. That's when I realized it was going to be everyone in the pool!

  13. #2423

    New Member

    I have been reading this for entertainment the last month or so. Stumbled across this by chance and have been ecstatic ever since. I have my share of stories and adventures to share as well. Long time SA member, and recent SD4M and SD. Com member with some success over the last 5 years. I appreciate this forum and will be a contributing member. My home base is FL. Glad to join this site!

  14. #2422

    Had to.

    Ok. I am way up here in Vermont and have been reading this thread for entertainment and have to admit this is over the top. But, had to place a comment when you used the favorite quote from my Swedish born Grandmother. Keep the stories coming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exacta Picker  [View Original Post]
    So, my brothers, I've found a SB on CL here in FL where I'm currently ensconced. The key words were that she wanted an older man, so I answered her ad and after some initial bumps with the M&G and the first playtime session it's only gotten better. She's low maintenance, low cost (big plus) , loves sex, has huge tits, a sweet shaved kitty, is very open, is a sweet girl and I'm pretty darn sure I'm her only SD. Oh, and she give the best head I've ever had. And I've had a lot. She's my second SB, and a breath of fresh air from the first in VA that was always in need of cash, although she always made sure she came by and paid me back, if you will. But the expenses for her crappy car were endless.

    So anyway, I texted her tonight about the great time we had yesterday and she texts me back that she's got a young hottie and her BF at her place and they're interested in a little play time tonight and can I come over for a bit more than the usual donation? I was a not at all sure about it, but she said they were totally cool and into it and practically begged me to come over, as in "you can't miss this hottie!" OK, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as it were. What an experience! BF is 19, she is 18 (!) and a total spinner. After some small talk and a glass of wine we adjourned to the bedroom and proceeded to indulge in an incredible time. No F on F (though spinner just had to get a feel of those incredible tits on my SB after the event) , but the rest will go down in EP history. Started with individual BBBJ while checking each other out, then my SB suggested we switch off. Then spinner's BF started doing K9 on her while she and my SB shared me for some double BBBJ. Then my SB suggested I do spinner K9 while doing BBBJ on her BF. Damn, brothers, there is nothing like doing K9 with an 18 YO spinner while she does BBBJ on her BF with the SB stroking the boys (and getting off on watching the whole thing) , and even better watching a spinner do BBBJ on her BF while your SB gives you a BBBJCIM as everyone checks everyone else out. Turns out, according to BF, his girl loves sex, they've indulged in multiples at parties and he wants her to be happy. I'm totally blown away (as it were).

    Oh, and repeats are on the menu! Damn brothers, I have died and gone to heaven!

    Sorry if I'm bragging, but, as they say in Sweden, yumpin' yimminy!

  15. #2421

    Welcome back Mandy. We missed you!

    Hey Mandy. Congratulations on completing your MBA and welcome back to the forum. Sure wish I lived closer to Chicago as it would be a lot of fun to meet up with you and Scott for a couple of cold ones sometime soon.

    Keep us posted on your adventures as you get back into the active SB world.

    Alias.

    Quote Originally Posted by SbabyBlog  [View Original Post]
    Good Evening Guys,

    I just finished school for the quarter and the dreadful "recruiting season" that comes with being a second year Master's student. Since that craziness is now behind me, I'm hoping to get back to writing here and on my blog.

    I do want to say thank you to all of you who sent me emails or IMs offline to check on me. It was sweet of you to be concerned by my silence. In my absence from here, I survived a summer internship and another quarter of grad school. AND, I landed a job at the top place in the country for what I've been studying! I also happened to lose Memories as an SD back in October. His wife decided he was having way more fun in the open marriage than she was and recalled privileges. We still stay in touch, but haven't seen each other in several months.

    Unfortunately, I've had minimal time to search for someone new so I don't have any stories to share there. The profile and introductory email skills will be ramping up over the next few weeks and hopefully I'll have lots of fodder for my blog and here.

    You all have seemed quite busy and Scott your right, that story did make me crack up. I spent a bit of time reading recent posts and realized how much I missed seeing everyones stories. I'm looking forward to being able to add my input again and share this side of the crazy sugar world.

    All the best with your sweet searches!

    Mandy

    P. S. Scott and I were talking about planning another Chicago drinks time. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape