Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4942

    Syphilis epidemic

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    Nice article. While that is very outdated it is still somewhat valid but "Twenty-five to fifty percent of the prostitutes were seropositive for syphilis; the same approximate percent were seropositive for hepatitis B virus (with about 5 percent actively infected) ; and antibodies against chlamydia, herpes simplex 1, herpes simplex II, and gonorrhea were present in 95 to 100 percent." That alone is scary enough. I've never been BB FS with a SW and I'm not sure I ever could. Needless to say BBBJ is just as risky.

    Stay safe gents!
    As a healthcare professional, I can tell you there has been a major syphilis epidemic in Detroit for the past few years. Most of the cases I am seeing have been contracted through BBBJ. Be careful out there especially you streetmongers!

  2. #4941

    Check with glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop  [View Original Post]
    If you had RTFF you would know she only works days, probly for the same reason YOU don't like bein out there at nite!
    I have caught her out at dusk and early night. She is always by the Liquor store in the middle of the area with no street lights. I was there at 6 pm so it was not to late.

  3. #4940

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Last night I trolled fort looking for the chick with glasses. The Fort was dead. I donMt know about anyone else but of all the stolls in this fair city the Fort is by far the creepiest. When turning around on the back roadss I am terrified. Not just of the gang bangers but the the boogie man jumping out and snatching me from my car.
    If you had RTFF you would know she only works days, probly for the same reason YOU don't like bein out there at nite!

  4. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Last night I trolled fort looking for the chick with glasses. The Fort was dead. I donMt know about anyone else but of all the stolls in this fair city the Fort is by far the creepiest. When turning around on the back roadss I am terrified. Not just of the gang bangers but the the boogie man jumping out and snatching me from my car.
    I haven't seen anybody on fort worth picking up, with all the lights out its hard to tell what anybody looks like.

    I just cruise fort when I need to stay off the ave for a while, then vernor and back to the ave.

    I actually feel real safe on fort, its such a dead area, I can usually spot trouble before it gets to me.

    Never had an issue on fort or the ave, but the streets around vernor are pretty bad for gangs.

  5. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    While driving home today I noticed a new young face on the Ave just west of Livernois. She was skinny 5'6" 120lbs at most. She had a yellow coat short hair. At first I thought she was a 14 why / o guy. I did not see an adams apple and I did see she had small perky tits under the coat. She had the total University Academic Hippy look. Anyway, does anyone have any info on this one.
    That could be either kerri or chi chi.

    Chi chi works fort, but has been on the ave for the last few weeks. About 5'5, dark hair, curves.

    I scooped her last weekend, and was decent until it was time to perform, then the bitching started after 30 seconds on BBBJ duty.

    The only release I got was when I got her out of the car. A total waste of time. Avoid like the plague.

    I was able to scoop kerri on the ave right after, and she was great, and did a FS with her.

    Kerri is about 5'5, thin, short brunette hair, real cute, late 20's early 30's, but looks younger, she said she has been around a while, but I don't remember seeing her.

  6. #4937

    Who is that on the Ave

    While driving home today I noticed a new young face on the Ave just west of Livernois. She was skinny 5'6" 120lbs at most. She had a yellow coat short hair. At first I thought she was a 14 why / o guy. I did not see an adams apple and I did see she had small perky tits under the coat. She had the total University Academic Hippy look. Anyway, does anyone have any info on this one.

  7. #4936

    Fatima

    Called this sweet peach up for a date WOW had a lot of fun, and she her smile can light up any dark room. She told me that she is going to change her number cause of some idiot put it on the board, had a great time and sorry I have pix and made her a promise NOT to post them. Going to make her my ATF and will be seeing her again, she's one hell of a sweet lady.

  8. #4935

    BB is risky

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of dated, but interesting. I thought I would share it with all of you and maybe get your opinion (s). Mind you, I don't go bb myself, but those of you that do go bb or are tempted by their all time favorites to go bb, this may be an interesting read for you.

    http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/rrbprostitute.htm
    Nice article. While that is very outdated it is still somewhat valid but "Twenty-five to fifty percent of the prostitutes were seropositive for syphilis; the same approximate percent were seropositive for hepatitis B virus (with about 5 percent actively infected) ; and antibodies against chlamydia, herpes simplex 1, herpes simplex II, and gonorrhea were present in 95 to 100 percent." That alone is scary enough. I've never been BB FS with a SW and I'm not sure I ever could. Needless to say BBBJ is just as risky.

    Stay safe gents!

  9. #4934
    Dexter isn't lying. He has no reason to! You don't have to believe him though!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Dxter give it a rest no one belives you.

  10. #4933
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #4932
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4931
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #4930

    "out of the ghetto"

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderMan  [View Original Post]
    Great report and I for one enjoyed the read. I'm sure she enjoyed the upscale accommodations and I'm glad to hear she is not "a clock watcher". Maybe others will give her a respite from the ghetto.
    She did comment on the nice accommodations and how comfortable the bed was. I am pretty certain she enjoyed some normality for a few minutes, and I was happy to take her away from the ghetto for a few hours.

    It was sad to have to return her to the hellhole that she lives in because of the candy addiction. She is a genuine good girl that I wish could get clean and get herself out of this. I can only imagine the hold the candy must put on someone that forces them into this decision and life.

  14. #4929

    Fort.

    Last night I trolled fort looking for the chick with glasses. The Fort was dead. I donMt know about anyone else but of all the stolls in this fair city the Fort is by far the creepiest. When turning around on the back roadss I am terrified. Not just of the gang bangers but the the boogie man jumping out and snatching me from my car.

  15. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by JjRoyedmore  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby for more years than I care to count. Started in about '84, so that tells you I am certainly no rookie, although I am new to this site. I have been off and on in the hobby, depending on residence location, flexibility in my schedule, etc. Have had a few bad experiences, but for the most part, have always followed the "rules", keep eyes in the back of my head, and try to avoid the car date at all costs. I cannot enjoy a good "blast" when I am constantly looking out the windows for my uncle.

    This past weekend I had a dream and I was fortunate enough to encounter the one and only noted above in the title. Pulled into the gas station at 6 and R about 4PM on Friday and she walked right out of the door. She approached my car immediately. I told her I didn't have time at the moment, which was the truth, but would like to see her later that evening and asked for her digits, and she complied immediately. The entire verbal exchange took less than 30 seconds. My goal was to stay safe and avoid LE at all costs! I called her right away as I was driving away just to confirm my intent and validity, as I am someone she has never met before. We set a time and then I followed up the call with a few texts just to instill a level of comfort for her.

    Later that night I scooped as planned and took her to the hotel where I was staying, as I had no desire to visit one of the notels in the area. I explained that I would rather give her a little more funding versus spending on a room at a local notel, as I already had a a room. I was lucky enough to have a very nice room in an upscale property. The location was about 25 mins away from the R. I explained all of this to her on the phone before the scoop so she would not be surprised. During the drive we chatted the entire time and she was terrific! She gave me a little background on her ups and downs, circumstances, etc. She was a total sweetheart! I enjoyed the convo as much as the experience itself.

    Once we got to the room she took a long shower, then she scantily dressed to my preference, as she brought several "options" of tantilizing goodies to wear. Needless to say, the "goodies" came off pretty quick and the fun started. We started with a BBBJ, then got around to some covered doggie, and then got the win with a BBBJCIM. All in, was probably less than 15 mins. She said she was a little sore so I didn't want to put the girl in additional pain. Total damage was 4 Jacksons, a win / win as I saw it. I saved a little not having to pay for a notel and she got a little more than she was expecting.

    We chatted more on the way back to the drop off, and she confirmed in my mind that she is a good person in a bad situation.

    I owe it to the posters on this board for all of the previous intel that had been posted about her. I. E. Pics, her location, personality, sincerity, etc. That gave me a level of comfort that allowed me to bring her back to my room without fear of a catastrophe. I should also say that during our conversation she gave several members on this board very high marks! MDL and 2Whlr you guys are at the top of her class!

    Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to confirm that she is everything that has been said here before, and wanted to explain the unusual circumstances that provided for our meeting.
    Great report and I for one enjoyed the read. I'm sure she enjoyed the upscale accommodations and I'm glad to hear she is not "a clock watcher". Maybe others will give her a respite from the ghetto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape