Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 19139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4934
    Dexter isn't lying. He has no reason to! You don't have to believe him though!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Dxter give it a rest no one belives you.

  2. #4933
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #4932
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #4931
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #4930

    "out of the ghetto"

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderMan  [View Original Post]
    Great report and I for one enjoyed the read. I'm sure she enjoyed the upscale accommodations and I'm glad to hear she is not "a clock watcher". Maybe others will give her a respite from the ghetto.
    She did comment on the nice accommodations and how comfortable the bed was. I am pretty certain she enjoyed some normality for a few minutes, and I was happy to take her away from the ghetto for a few hours.

    It was sad to have to return her to the hellhole that she lives in because of the candy addiction. She is a genuine good girl that I wish could get clean and get herself out of this. I can only imagine the hold the candy must put on someone that forces them into this decision and life.

  6. #4929

    Fort.

    Last night I trolled fort looking for the chick with glasses. The Fort was dead. I donMt know about anyone else but of all the stolls in this fair city the Fort is by far the creepiest. When turning around on the back roadss I am terrified. Not just of the gang bangers but the the boogie man jumping out and snatching me from my car.

  7. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by JjRoyedmore  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby for more years than I care to count. Started in about '84, so that tells you I am certainly no rookie, although I am new to this site. I have been off and on in the hobby, depending on residence location, flexibility in my schedule, etc. Have had a few bad experiences, but for the most part, have always followed the "rules", keep eyes in the back of my head, and try to avoid the car date at all costs. I cannot enjoy a good "blast" when I am constantly looking out the windows for my uncle.

    This past weekend I had a dream and I was fortunate enough to encounter the one and only noted above in the title. Pulled into the gas station at 6 and R about 4PM on Friday and she walked right out of the door. She approached my car immediately. I told her I didn't have time at the moment, which was the truth, but would like to see her later that evening and asked for her digits, and she complied immediately. The entire verbal exchange took less than 30 seconds. My goal was to stay safe and avoid LE at all costs! I called her right away as I was driving away just to confirm my intent and validity, as I am someone she has never met before. We set a time and then I followed up the call with a few texts just to instill a level of comfort for her.

    Later that night I scooped as planned and took her to the hotel where I was staying, as I had no desire to visit one of the notels in the area. I explained that I would rather give her a little more funding versus spending on a room at a local notel, as I already had a a room. I was lucky enough to have a very nice room in an upscale property. The location was about 25 mins away from the R. I explained all of this to her on the phone before the scoop so she would not be surprised. During the drive we chatted the entire time and she was terrific! She gave me a little background on her ups and downs, circumstances, etc. She was a total sweetheart! I enjoyed the convo as much as the experience itself.

    Once we got to the room she took a long shower, then she scantily dressed to my preference, as she brought several "options" of tantilizing goodies to wear. Needless to say, the "goodies" came off pretty quick and the fun started. We started with a BBBJ, then got around to some covered doggie, and then got the win with a BBBJCIM. All in, was probably less than 15 mins. She said she was a little sore so I didn't want to put the girl in additional pain. Total damage was 4 Jacksons, a win / win as I saw it. I saved a little not having to pay for a notel and she got a little more than she was expecting.

    We chatted more on the way back to the drop off, and she confirmed in my mind that she is a good person in a bad situation.

    I owe it to the posters on this board for all of the previous intel that had been posted about her. I. E. Pics, her location, personality, sincerity, etc. That gave me a level of comfort that allowed me to bring her back to my room without fear of a catastrophe. I should also say that during our conversation she gave several members on this board very high marks! MDL and 2Whlr you guys are at the top of her class!

    Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to confirm that she is everything that has been said here before, and wanted to explain the unusual circumstances that provided for our meeting.
    Great report and I for one enjoyed the read. I'm sure she enjoyed the upscale accommodations and I'm glad to hear she is not "a clock watcher". Maybe others will give her a respite from the ghetto.

  8. #4927

    Triangle, nikki / erika

    I was in the triangle recently, at night, more like early mornin, around 5 am and saw a little spinner walking on 6 mile just west of telegraph so I circled and scooped. Couldn't quite see her until she got in the car because it was cold and she had a hoodie on. I had seen this girl several times before on the stroll. Turns out to be nikki / erika. Yikes! I had rtff about her and had a little talk with her since she has a terrible reputation. She claims she rips off people that are fat, ugly, cheapasses, rude or niave. That's what she said. I told her her reputation is terrible, and she claims now that she suffers because of it. Maybe lesson learned? Maybe not. Anyways I took a chance and asked for a BJ. And said I wasn't trying to be cheap. She says 50! I said I'm not niave! So I told her FS for 70 and she gladly accepted. So we get to the spot and she can't suck a dick to save her life. But I pounded her missionary doggie and cg for quite some time. She has a great body, with some kinda tacky tattoos, including one on her upper thigh, that I couldn't get over. A gap between her front teeth that you can't miss. Really cute girl overall though. Nice small boobs, flat stomach, and nice tight funbox. I won't repeat because of the possible danger and the lack of BJ skills.

  9. #4926

    My #1 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Out of the blue she just called. I haven't seen her in a little while so I got out of bed and headed toward warrendale. On the way I saw le flashing someones car with the big spotlight to pull them over so I kept going a little ways and found my way to her house via the back roads for good bbbj2cim fun! What a Peach!
    Called and met up with my #1 for the same! What a peach!

  10. #4925

    Interesting Article

    It's kind of dated, but interesting. I thought I would share it with all of you and maybe get your opinion (s). Mind you, I don't go bb myself, but those of you that do go bb or are tempted by their all time favorites to go bb, this may be an interesting read for you.

    http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/rrbprostitute.htm

  11. #4924

    Wonderful girl! Fatima

    I have been in the hobby for more years than I care to count. Started in about '84, so that tells you I am certainly no rookie, although I am new to this site. I have been off and on in the hobby, depending on residence location, flexibility in my schedule, etc. Have had a few bad experiences, but for the most part, have always followed the "rules", keep eyes in the back of my head, and try to avoid the car date at all costs. I cannot enjoy a good "blast" when I am constantly looking out the windows for my uncle.

    This past weekend I had a dream and I was fortunate enough to encounter the one and only noted above in the title. Pulled into the gas station at 6 and R about 4PM on Friday and she walked right out of the door. She approached my car immediately. I told her I didn't have time at the moment, which was the truth, but would like to see her later that evening and asked for her digits, and she complied immediately. The entire verbal exchange took less than 30 seconds. My goal was to stay safe and avoid LE at all costs! I called her right away as I was driving away just to confirm my intent and validity, as I am someone she has never met before. We set a time and then I followed up the call with a few texts just to instill a level of comfort for her.

    Later that night I scooped as planned and took her to the hotel where I was staying, as I had no desire to visit one of the notels in the area. I explained that I would rather give her a little more funding versus spending on a room at a local notel, as I already had a a room. I was lucky enough to have a very nice room in an upscale property. The location was about 25 mins away from the R. I explained all of this to her on the phone before the scoop so she would not be surprised. During the drive we chatted the entire time and she was terrific! She gave me a little background on her ups and downs, circumstances, etc. She was a total sweetheart! I enjoyed the convo as much as the experience itself.

    Once we got to the room she took a long shower, then she scantily dressed to my preference, as she brought several "options" of tantilizing goodies to wear. Needless to say, the "goodies" came off pretty quick and the fun started. We started with a BBBJ, then got around to some covered doggie, and then got the win with a BBBJCIM. All in, was probably less than 15 mins. She said she was a little sore so I didn't want to put the girl in additional pain. Total damage was 4 Jacksons, a win / win as I saw it. I saved a little not having to pay for a notel and she got a little more than she was expecting.

    We chatted more on the way back to the drop off, and she confirmed in my mind that she is a good person in a bad situation.

    I owe it to the posters on this board for all of the previous intel that had been posted about her. I. E. Pics, her location, personality, sincerity, etc. That gave me a level of comfort that allowed me to bring her back to my room without fear of a catastrophe. I should also say that during our conversation she gave several members on this board very high marks! MDL and 2Whlr you guys are at the top of her class!

    Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to confirm that she is everything that has been said here before, and wanted to explain the unusual circumstances that provided for our meeting.

  12. #4923

    Dark Night Addendum

    When I spoke of the two trucks parked and idling on 7 mile west of John R. I meant to say two TOW trucks. They were facing east. I'll have to see if there is a towing company there. If not, then would they be there at 2100 hrs Sunday night?

    Didn't anybody else notice the power was out around there?

  13. #4922

    Allie on the Ave

    OK so Vanessa had me so horny I wished I'd keep her with me for a 2nd round (after I dropped her off at her place). I veered back to the Ave and low and behold saw Allie hiking near Central. She saw me and we met on the service drive (as pre-planned from earlier encounters. I am basically a BJ kinda guy and Allie always does great work. This was not planned and I did not have my usual donation ready and I kindly offered 2 Jackson's (dang no change). Allie did work for it as she was not aware that Vanessa just took my load. She hung in there til I was drained again. I will repeat again. Allie is an older blonde, maybe 40ish. 5" 5".130 lbs and looks great for her age and circumstances. Play safe.

  14. #4921

    Vanessa on the Ave

    I feel it's time to shed my lurking status and share a few of my experiences.

    I happen to cruise the Ave a few nights a week after work. One of my favorites is Vanessa. Tall (5"9"" or so) , brunette. 140 lbs, pretty lady but sometimes has acne completion maybe due to her habits. I've scooped her up in various locations and caught her tonight near Micky Dees. Her oral skills are among the best I've had (maybe because she has practiced on me so many times and know what I like). Jackson + Lincoln. We don't even discuss it.

    Play safe.

  15. #4920

    Pieguy69

    Wondering if anyone knows anything about patty? Got a great BJ from her about a couple weeks ago gave me a number and her phone has been off since, how cum hookers can never keep a phone on? Just easier to meet and not be trolling on jr and safer I'm just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape