Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4917

    Careful!

    Been a lurker for a while. Not new to the hobby (ev, aes, Scorps, MASP, etc.). Just newer to the site.

    Was cruising fort Sunday afternoon. Not much happening, was thinking about scooping, did a big loop onto Jefferson when all of a sudden I was lit up big time by radar at morrell. Not ka or k band, but laser, on 2 different detectors. Only car on the street that it could of been was a tiny black car, possibly a Mazda, completely unmarked. Hightailed it out of there and was followed, though very far back.

    Be careful gents, uncle is out there and getting sneakier.

  2. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that. In case we cared right?
    You'll know I've cum and gone from that area when you see the stretch marks, Mich.

  3. #4915

    Dark Night

    Could be a title for a movie eh?

    Drove down John R tonite and looked like power was out from 8 to south of SF. Saw no one out working. Lights were out east and west on SF too. No lights in any of the buildings either. Traffic signals were working. I think they are on a different circuit.

    Thought darkness might be convenient for a car date. I tried driving down a couple of side streets to see if anyone was walking around in the dark. It was REALLY dark. Surprisingly dead. The more I drove the more I thought, maybe not such a great idea?

    Lights were on around 7. Over on 7 mile a couple of blocks west, I drove past two two trucks parked and idling. Which I didn't like. I didn't see anyone south of seven either until just north of 6. I beat it out of there.

    I haven't been much of a SW guy lately, but I take an occaisional stroll.

    On a related note, I was on Harper east of Gratiot very recently. Saw two SW's, one sitting, the other a block away was talking to a white guy in a fullsize white chevy van that had no windows. Big guy, short haircut, his door window rolled down. No markings on the van whatsoever. She was short girl and had to really look up. I get the feeling he was doing the talking. I didn't think to try to look at the plate. Paddiewagon maybe?

    Maybe the paranoia from all the stuff I smoked in my youth is catching up with me. Hey if it keeps me safe.

  4. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Not available. Not happening.
    Not happening for you maybe.

    I'll be tapping that fantastic ass.

    It may take awhile to build up to it. It may cost 10x the usual rate but I never fail and won't with Fatima. I'll pop a nut in it. And not in my dreams, either.

    You won't hear about it though.

    Halo has never spoken to me again, never answered a text, call or e-mail from me since I bragged about my exploits with her.

    So now you all know my New Year's resolution.

  5. #4913

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    I picked Heather (in the pics) up 3 times in the past (last time a year ago) and she was always pretty bad in the BJ area and always wanted more than I was willing to pay. She could hold a decent conversation though. I figured FS wasn't going to be any better so I never picked her up again.
    She looks so unhappy in those pics. Maybe she needs to find a new career.

  6. #4912

    #4 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Happened across Sue the other night near The Ave and Central. WSW about 26 years 5' maybe 100 lbs decent nice girl no rush cfs for 2 jacks will repeat if I find her again! No digits for this one but a good time had for my 100th post! Stay Safe!
    After my AMP Fail I was out late and ran across #4 for good cfs for 3 Jacks!

  7. #4911
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    Went cruising mich ave this morning around 3am to 7am. Pretty slow morning it was raining off and on. Saw a blonde wearing a hat, never saw her before. Had a nice body and an ok face. She wanted nothing to do with bb though so I moved on. Came across Lisa around Florida. I told her I was really looking for Barbie. She told me Barbie has been at her moms for a couple weeks and is trying to stay clean. Of course she could have just been saying that to get my sale. Cruised a little longer, then I said screw it and went back to Lisa. We did BBBJ and cs then I dropped her off. On my way home I was just ready to get on 96 when I hear a phone ring, she left it in my car so I went back to try to find her and luckily I did, so I gave her back her phone, she was very grateful I was honest and came back. Then as I was driving saw a girl that looked like Barbie but it was a false alarm of course then the other girl with her asked if she could have a ride home since it was starting to pour, think she goes by the name of pj. As I was driving she asked if I wanted anything, I said no I am just driving you home. She told me she would not get out of my car until I gave her. 20. That was kind of messed up but I said screw it and gave her the. 20. I did not feel like dealing with any problems.
    Pj is jennifer, she was very good at one time, years ago. Now is a pain to deal with, as you found out, even treats her regulars the same way. I don't bother to pick her up anymore. But if you want a SW to pass out during a BJ, she does it every time.

    Lisa is always a great time.

    I saw the same blonde you did. I passed, looks like a good decision.

  8. #4910
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I thought I posted about a heather from the triangle, but could not locate my post. I got these pics from another posting of a Heather. Is this the one? What did she think, because she on BP, she is worth a Grant! I never seen her on BP, anyone else? If so, what name does she go by and add a link if you could.

    I seen her in the past and made the mistake and went to the victory and after her rushing with a not so great BBBJ and FS, its was dark by the time I was leaving and I was lucky to get out of the parking lot without being car jacked or worse. Won't do that again.

    Throtbngr, if this is her, and she still looks the same, would you PM me her digits. I last I had was xxx-xxx-1772. If she has gotten better, maybe I would come out of my current retirement of SWs.

    Attachment 218941

    Attachment 218942
    I picked Heather (in the pics) up 3 times in the past (last time a year ago) and she was always pretty bad in the BJ area and always wanted more than I was willing to pay. She could hold a decent conversation though. I figured FS wasn't going to be any better so I never picked her up again.

  9. #4909

    More Photos From the Road Trip

    Two more of the gal from John R over the summer. By the way great gated motel a half mile away. Partially renovated, quiet place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010174.JPG‎   P1010175.JPG‎  

  10. #4908

    Sandra on R

    Had a rather vigorous session with Sandra Friday night. First time in almost a year. Forgot how good she was and how much fun she is to have around. 2 Jacks for about 3 hrs of playtime. Looking forward to an overnighter for the same this weekend.

  11. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to share, but I just can't help but give you guys a peek. Just one of many, and she looked real good on this occasion.

    Attachment 218845
    WOW. She is unbelievable.

  12. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the pictures
    NICE. Seems like a nice little pathway to Greece. Can you confirm?

  13. #4905

    Cruising the ave.

    Went cruising mich ave this morning around 3am to 7am. Pretty slow morning it was raining off and on. Saw a blonde wearing a hat, never saw her before. Had a nice body and an ok face. She wanted nothing to do with bb though so I moved on. Came across Lisa around Florida. I told her I was really looking for Barbie. She told me Barbie has been at her moms for a couple weeks and is trying to stay clean. Of course she could have just been saying that to get my sale. Cruised a little longer, then I said screw it and went back to Lisa. We did BBBJ and cs then I dropped her off. On my way home I was just ready to get on 96 when I hear a phone ring, she left it in my car so I went back to try to find her and luckily I did, so I gave her back her phone, she was very grateful I was honest and came back. Then as I was driving saw a girl that looked like Barbie but it was a false alarm of course then the other girl with her asked if she could have a ride home since it was starting to pour, think she goes by the name of pj. As I was driving she asked if I wanted anything, I said no I am just driving you home. She told me she would not get out of my car until I gave her. 20. That was kind of messed up but I said screw it and gave her the. 20. I did not feel like dealing with any problems.

  14. #4904

    Terri on Gratiot

    Cruised Gratiot and 8 Sat eve around 9 PM. Saw one WSW near the Little Ceasars, cute face but looked very slim (no hips). Drove down side street and ran across Terri whom I've dated before. So I scooped and we found a spot. Terri is a older WSW 40ish. 5'4 Blonde, around 150 lbs with nice big a$$. Usually gives a good BJ when not drunk, a self proclaimed alcholoic. Yes she had been drinking and was close to drunk. Went for a BBBJCIM for. 20. Was going well until I put my hand on the top of her head and directed her deeper. She didn't complain and kept going so I thought everything was cool. I could hear choking sounds and it sounded like she was about to throw up. I removed hand and she came up got her breath and went at it again. It took awhile for me but she keep going and making those choking sounds. Then she jumps up and says she just wet her pants trying not to throw up and asking me why did I do that to her. Started saying how all guys just want what they want and didn't care about anybody else. She stated it my fault that she wet her pants because I guided her too deep. Anyway I was too much into it to let her go without finishing which is what I think she wanted. I let her finsh her rant and guided her to finish what she started and she did. Said it was going to cost her. 5 to get another pair of pants from her friends house (dope house). Dropped her off and gave her the. 5. She wanted to take my number and put it in her phone, I said no thanks give me your cell number and she stated she had just picked up 3 cell phones that day (probably stole them) and she didn't know the number of the one she had in her hand. I actually enjoyed the BJ except for the drama. Will not repeat anymore.

  15. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to share, but I just can't help but give you guys a peek. Just one of many, and she looked real good on this occasion.

    Attachment 218845
    Damn michigandl nice ass shot! I guess I'm going unicorn hunting again. Did you buy that for her or she had that in her wardrobe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape