Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe
    I got one text last night. I was in for the night and passed.

  2. #6768

    RULES for dealing with LEO

    Hey Gents,

    My experience with LEO last weekend actually really freaked me out (Posted yesterday). And even though nothing happened, and I had nothing and no one in the car, it's still quite an experience that makes you want to go home and change your underwear. They knew why I was in the area, and I wasn't fooling anyone.

    So this question might need to be in the research and homework section, as well as the medical treatments for Mongers. I RTFFed for a few weeks now, maybe I missed it or skimmed over, but I don't remember. But, if there is a lawyer on this board, or a monger that is well versed in the law, do you think you can put pointers in how to correctly deal with LEO if you are pulled over, so as to not get in more hot water. Simple things such as:

    . What are you doing here?

    . Allow or refuse a vehicle search?

    . Home or notel search?

    . Any rights of which we should be aware?

    . Put the pedal to the metal and lead them on a high speed chase?

    And anything else anyone wants to add that I'm forgetting now (had a whole list in my head LOL). Just some advice in what to do or say as a Monger, along with the more common sense stuff like DON'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS to begin with. That would help many guys on here. Just a thought, and thanks in advance.

    If it's already up somewhere, then I apologize if I missed it!

    Be safe out there!

  3. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Think I know who you talkin about. I was waitin on a report on her. She seems eager with the 'eye'. Did you discuss FS with her? PM if you wish.
    FS was not discussed. I didn't have time. The LE check on her was nice though. Again, she was good but there are others that I'd want to go FS on before her.

  4. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Long brown hair, thin, WSW, looks about 30 yo, probably BS, not the prettiest but not ugly either, scooped on the R a block north of SF yesterdayat8 AM. Seemed alert, not at all spacy but her teeth looked like they were starting to go. Decent BBBJ in car for. 25, took instruction ok. I told her I wanted her best ever. It was good but I'd repeat only in a pinch.
    Think I know who you talkin about. I was waitin on a report on her. She seems eager with the 'eye'. Did you discuss FS with her? PM if you wish.

  5. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I find it hard to believe that Barbie fucked with you again after what you did, especially for $17
    She sure did.

    Barbie: Have I seen you before?

    The Mad Humper: No, I don't really come down here much

  6. #6764

    Caution

    Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe.

  7. #6763

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    I was off today so I decided to cruise mich. Started about 10am. Kind of slow at first but then I saw elise who has the greatest legs I have ever seen, I was tempted but passed because you all know who I was looking for. Now she told me she usually will come out between the hours of 3am and 7am because there is less bs to deal with. Thought maybe would get lucky and catch her during the day. Still cruising around 2pm and I saw Britney who is probably as close as any girl can get to Barbie so I just decided to swoop her. She said she had a house to go to but I felt more comfortable taking her to the crest. Spent about an hour there got BBBJ and pounded it doggy and mish with a great finish. Dropped her back off and then went cruising a little more. I saw ashley and she said barbi was in ann arbor today so gave her my number to give to barbi and I gave her. 20 for helping me out.
    You didn't say you'd pay for the number.

  8. #6762

    Amanda on JR

    Long brown hair, thin, WSW, looks about 30 yo, probably BS, not the prettiest but not ugly either, scooped on the R a block north of SF yesterdayat8 AM. Seemed alert, not at all spacy but her teeth looked like they were starting to go. Decent BBBJ in car for. 25, took instruction ok. I told her I wanted her best ever. It was good but I'd repeat only in a pinch.

  9. #6761

    Monday AM Jenny the Ave

    I saw what I initially thought was the ASW Judy everyone was talking about on the Ave but it turned out to be Jenny! Pale skin said she was part Ukranian and Italian WSW about 5'2" 100lbs dark hair claimed 32 but high miles suggested mid 40's Started out with a decent mobile BBBJ but she started dozing off during the deed so I found a spot to park and just used her head like a basketball until she woke up and proceded to give a nice slow BJ 2 cim and she kept going for another 2-3 minutes after explosion for Jackson plus Lincoln!

  10. #6760

    Mich. Ave

    I was off today so I decided to cruise mich. Started about 10am. Kind of slow at first but then I saw elise who has the greatest legs I have ever seen, I was tempted but passed because you all know who I was looking for. Now she told me she usually will come out between the hours of 3am and 7am because there is less bs to deal with. Thought maybe would get lucky and catch her during the day. Still cruising around 2pm and I saw Britney who is probably as close as any girl can get to Barbie so I just decided to swoop her. She said she had a house to go to but I felt more comfortable taking her to the crest. Spent about an hour there got BBBJ and pounded it doggy and mish with a great finish. Dropped her back off and then went cruising a little more. I saw ashley and she said barbi was in ann arbor today so gave her my number to give to barbi and I gave her. 20 for helping me out.

  11. #6759

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That pretty much covers it. Only thing I would add is simply this. This board is like a gentleman's club of sorts. Membership is free, but you must put information in to get information out. Trust is earned, not given, so expect to have to earn your stripes. Redwings1978, welcome to the board and we look forward to reading some informational posts from you in the future.
    I understand your concerns, I have been in this game for quite awhile now, never got arrested, but pulled over a few times and the usual questions what are you doing out here, I normally say I just left the strip clubs, then they search my car and let me go and warn me that it is dangerous for me to hang out in those parts. I have been scammed a couple times by fake decoys, but that is why I go to a few select girls I trust now. I really only cruise mich ave and that is it. Most of the girls know me pretty well, elise, ashley, nikki, barbie, sara, britney, and not sure but I think her name is leanne, kind of an older blonde, she hangs out by cvs and on gilbert street alot, this is the one that told me about this page, as like I said I never knew a page like this exsisted. I treat them well and most of the time give them more than they ask for. As for Barbie I have dated her I would say about 15 times, last time I dated her was the beginning of November and I just have a craving to see her again. I talked to ashley today and I gave her. 20 to give Barbie my number when she sees her again. I also asked her about the matress incident and ashley said that barbie was kind of hurt and felt dumb more than being upset about it. I told ashley if I knew she was sleeping on the floor I just would have bought her one and not because of an extra favor either, because its the right thing to do. I think all of us agree that 30 dollars is not going to break any of us for what we do. Please correct me if any of my lingo is wrong, I know most of the lingo here but I am still kind of learning all of your lingo on this page.

  12. #6758

    Let

    We have a lot of negative LE energy all of a sudden. Let's keep in perspective that there are a lot of great women on these streets and we are of our own free bodies and will. Found this cutie on John R early one summer morning. I love'm plump and wild.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010173.JPG‎  

  13. #6757

    Camaro / Challengers WCS

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Was heading home and spotted a new dark blue Camaro had someone pulled over. No visible marking on the driver side. Lights are all blue up front and hidden well, I'd guess the lenses match the dark blue paint. Windows looked tinted a bit but I didn't get a great look. Watch out for it when you're out there.
    Over the summer I recall seeing new unmarked Camaros and Challengers with stock striping and graphics that were sported by the WCS. Some of the vehicles were even tinted with no visible lights. The only visible markings were the license plates and "sheriff" decal on the front bumper. They were performing a seat belt enforcement zone on Ford Road between Telegraph and Middlebelt.

    http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201523

    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&c...=18&ved=1t:429, are:15, s:0, I:132.

    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=85993

  14. #6756
    I have no skills or know-how at all in this regard, but had had two instances by accident. First time I was visiting a west coast city and a girl wanted to enter my car at a traffic red light on a not-so-busy street. She wanted to do it in the parking lot of her apartment, but I insisted on going to her apartment to which she agreed. Second time in another west coast city, a girl wanted to get into my car at an intersection and I brought her to my motel. Since then I have found this forum and in the last year occasionally veered into the SW section. This week while I was driving on the Telegraph road in the evening, just from curiosity, turned to six mile road and saw a girl standing on the sidewalk near the intersection close to a wine lotto store. I made two round trips on six mile and woodbine and pulled into the parking lot of the wine and lotto store. The girl must have noticed my car as she walked to my car and made a gesture. There were other cars in the parking lot with people inside. This time unlike the other two instances, I was scared and rapidly pulled out of the parking lot and left the area. I wonder how dangerous the situation was. I know I should not do this again until I have read every report in the SW section and I hope I have the self-control to follow through that plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    My license is restricted and I got popped by a state trooper near JR. Never said why he pulled me over. Asked me what I was doing, if I was driving with in my restrictions (I wasn't and admitted) and why I was way out here. He wanted to search my car I told him I have nothing to hide and if he wanted to search go ahead. He did and came up empty. Let me go with no citations. I was calm and polite to the officer and he was the same in return. I'm not saying to be polite and let them search your car but it may work to your advantage.

    On a semi-related note. 6 years ago, I was pulled over in Detroit around 6 mile and Southfield for no reason other than DWW LOL. FIrst question they asked was why I was so far from home. I told them the truth and I was looking at a car for sale. He accused me of buying drugs and wanted to search my car. I laughed and said "No sir, I do not have anything in my car." He then goes "oh so I can search your car?" I said sure. Douche and Douche's buddy searched my car didn't find anything and then wrote me a ticket for window tint and for having a cover on my license plate. The real shitty thing was that he wrote the window tint ticket as obstruction of view which was two points. Normal window tint tickets do not result in points and are only a fine if you choose to keep it.

  15. #6755

    UC Camaro on R

    Was heading home and spotted a new dark blue Camaro had someone pulled over. No visible marking on the driver side. Lights are all blue up front and hidden well, I'd guess the lenses match the dark blue paint. Windows looked tinted a bit but I didn't get a great look. Watch out for it when you're out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape