Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4842

    Brittany

    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun. She died her hair with colored streaks she had blonde hair first.

  2. #4841

    Brittany

    Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun.

  3. #4840

    Mich. Avenue

    Dreamed I picked up a blonde WSW on a side street east of Central off michigan Avenue a few days ago. Think her name was Amy, she had plaid colored fingernails, and was probably in her 40's. Got a long CBJ for. 2

  4. #4839

    A new man

    It seems my ATF Halo has a new man she told me this. I see there have been no reports on her in awhile. I also recieved a text from her on day asking me to stop texting her of course this is after she tried one of her pick me up drive her around the block and oops sorry can you drop me off but give me. 2 scams that I did not fall for. I wish her the best of luck. I also found out something Fatima will not do I had alittle time so I called her and ask if she would like to have dinner. She said yes give her 30 minutes and she would call me when ready. (we had agreed on a donation for her time) Well after an hour I text her and I got back a response that said so sorry I love all of you. LOL so I guess she just likes to be picked up do the deed and get paid Just don't ask her to dinner. Or maybe she got a better offer. This is not saying anything bad about her she seems to be very nice. I hope to someday give her a go.

    Good Luck all and stay safe.

  5. #4838

    (i

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself. I actually heard about this site frome one of the girls so I figured I would check it out. I am just a normal guy that has been crushed many times in relationships so I told myself I am done with relationships so that is why I do this for the no strings attached fun. With all due respect to the other girls no one comes close to Barbie. I really have no interest in any of the other girls other than Barbie. If I am horny enough, sure I will date another girl but I prefer Barbie. The only one that came close to her was a girl by the name of Jessica I believe, she had blonde hair with pink streaks in her low 20's. I dated her once last year but never saw her again. Barbie is very good at what she does, but she also makes you feel good about yourself which is important. Anyways that is my story.
    Save your keystrokes seniors, let me handle the small shit. Welcome Redwing1978. This is a forum for men who are looking for sex with women. This "let me take a little time to introduce myself" got you no where. For all anyone knows, you are a police officer trying to find barbies whereabouts, so you can arrest her. Or a jealous crazy ex looking to harm her. And the "I heard about this site from one of the girls" means nothing. Earn yourself some credability by posting a name and what kind of experience you had with "one of the girls". This hobby is very dangerous. It is time consuming. It is money consuming. It can cost you your vehicle, and your reputation. There are plenty of girls out there that are "good at what they do" and "will make you feel good about your self". For god's sake! You are paying them! You are going to have to sack up and go out and scout it out, make some pick ups, spend some money, and make some mistakes, AND report about all of it. While RTFF I stumbled upon " there are more giners out there then days of the week, no 2 alike!".MW JRP. Go out and find them! They will make you feel good. You may benefit from reading the 22 rules for street mongering on the main page. You have this number below your name on the forum that grows everytime you make a post. Yours is at 4. 3 of them asking for barbie info, and 1 of them complaining about your love life and basically asking forbarbie info. Make that number grow by contributing something and you might get responses to your inquiries. I have rtff. Do you know what that means? I'm sorry seniors if I beat you to the punch, just thought I'd save ya the trouble.

  6. #4837

    Mid Summer Field Trip

    Nothing like driving into a strange town and finding the local watering spots. Pam was hanging out on John R. Very pleasant encounter after driving back to a local motel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010172.JPG‎  

  7. #4836
    Was down the Ave about 6:30pm. It was kinda hot. While I saw no gold SUVs, I did see two black unmarkeds, parked on side streets, facing the ave. One at Cicotte (I saw one of the Regular SWs that hangs out in that area not even a block a way) , and one a little bit further down. In fact, that SW was the only one I saw the entire time. Even the two girls that are usually down by the Army store were nowhere to see seen.

  8. #4835

    Hello

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself. I actually heard about this site frome one of the girls so I figured I would check it out. I am just a normal guy that has been crushed many times in relationships so I told myself I am done with relationships so that is why I do this for the no strings attached fun. With all due respect to the other girls no one comes close to Barbie. I really have no interest in any of the other girls other than Barbie. If I am horny enough, sure I will date another girl but I prefer Barbie. The only one that came close to her was a girl by the name of Jessica I believe, she had blonde hair with pink streaks in her low 20's. I dated her once last year but never saw her again. Barbie is very good at what she does, but she also makes you feel good about yourself which is important.

    Anyways that is my story.

  9. #4834

    Saturday fun

    I was out and about Saturday evening, and I ran across an old favorite, Nessa. The poor little thing was shivering in her short dress and fishnets. I've known her for quite a while, and she's always been good to me. She asked if she could warm up in my truck. I said sure hop in. As usual, we hung out for a bit, and decided that we'd hang out for the night. Ended up going to her place and had a great date for about an hour. Then she asked if I could take her for some candy. Normally I will not do this, but I'm about as comfortable with her as a monger can be. When she came back, we stopped at the store for some groceries, and headed back to her place. Ended up pounding her for several hours. She asked for me to stay the night, but she passed out shortly afterward. I tucked her in bed and left.

    It is a shame that such a sweet girl is so taken by the candy. Hopefully one day she will be able to get on with her life. If you see her out and about, please stop and get her something warm to drink. She'll treat you like you are the only man in her life.

  10. #4833

    Destiny and Barbie

    Took a trip up to the D the other night and cruised the ave. I met up with destiny while she was cutting thru the bank parking lot off of central. Decent looking girl, light strawberry blond hair, thin, be's. Her face was a little hit, but she still looked alright. Took her to a side street for a little h / h for. 30. Started out with a BJ then had her ride my dick cowgirl. I busted my nut in her then ended up dropping her off at a house just off mcgraw and central. I was bored and continued to cruise and spotted a girl walking down Florida street. I hit the service drive and cut down florida and it turned out to be barbie. Scooped her up and had just enough cash left on me for a BJ for. 17 she's always good for a quality blowjob. After the blowjob took her over to a house off of lonyo. I did a little more cruising but really just for fun. I was out of cash. I saw about three or four other girls out, and maybe one of them was scoop worthy.

  11. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated
    As Barbie told me, she used to be on the local boards hauling in the big bucks. That helps explain why she doesn't act and speak like the run-of-the-mill SW that we encounter. Also, last time I was with her was a few months ago and she had long ago changed from the platinum blonde in her pics posted here. One of the best things about her is how she quickly strips down during a car date. Even if it's just for head.

  12. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.
    Her name was Jen, I am almost positive this is her http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-24/10268186

  13. #4830

    Please record

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I was on the ave from 9a. M-6pm looking for the gold SUV. Maybe some of you guys saw me, maybe not. I am in the BIG hillbilly RAM truck that looks like it could run you over (I am not a hillbilly but I won this truck in a bet) It gets about 5 miles to the gallon on a good day. I looked all over for this suv and couldn't find it. I saw Barbie but couldn. 't scoop because this is business and not pleasure. I PROMISE you guys if I see this SUV I will run it over so we can end the mystery of who these guys are. Also, I have a friend I grew up (since 3rd grade and we still hang out) with that is a WCS and I explained the situation and he said there is no way in hell these guys are cops. (a decoy NEVER EVER gets in the car and drives off) I said what if I run them over? He said accidents happen everyday and he would be glad to take the report! I will be back on the AVE in the A M looking for the gold SUV. If you guys spot it, please pm me asap as I want to run something over in this truck. Play Safe!
    If you do this please record it LOL I really want to see this!

  14. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.
    I think there are enough seniors around here that will vouch for my authenticity.

  15. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape