Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 19141
-
12-12-12 17:24 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 486FS was not discussed. I didn't have time. The LE check on her was nice though. Again, she was good but there are others that I'd want to go FS on before her.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 17:04 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 438Think I know who you talkin about. I was waitin on a report on her. She seems eager with the 'eye'. Did you discuss FS with her? PM if you wish.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 13:25 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 273She sure did.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Barbie: Have I seen you before?
The Mad Humper: No, I don't really come down here much
-
12-12-12 12:10 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 423Caution
Ok before I get flamed I just want to point out that I could be wrong about this report but my radar tells me I'm not. Starting very early this am I started getting test messages on my hobby phone from the great one (we all know who this is) she was wanting to hook up. After I responded I was too busy and not intrested she started calling. When I got a chance I called back and asked WTF is going on, she sounded really out of it and said she needed to earn some money and wanted to know if I could come see her. Even offered a discount. Now the starnge thing is I swear I heard a leo radio in the back ground. The great one doesent need to cold call guys as I'm sure her new phone is ringing off the hook all the time. I thought possibly she just likes me and wanted to see me but no way hell thats right. I'm thinking its possible she got busted and leo is making her call guys up as a setup. Like I said I could be wrong but I'm not going near her for a long time if ever again. Use your best judgement fellas and be safe.
-
12-12-12 08:17 #4857Regular Member

Posts: 14Barbie
You didn't say you'd pay for the number.
Originally Posted by Redwing1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 06:26 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 486Amanda on JR
Long brown hair, thin, WSW, looks about 30 yo, probably BS, not the prettiest but not ugly either, scooped on the R a block north of SF yesterdayat8 AM. Seemed alert, not at all spacy but her teeth looked like they were starting to go. Decent BBBJ in car for. 25, took instruction ok. I told her I wanted her best ever. It was good but I'd repeat only in a pinch.
-
12-12-12 03:17 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 742Monday AM Jenny the Ave
I saw what I initially thought was the ASW Judy everyone was talking about on the Ave but it turned out to be Jenny! Pale skin said she was part Ukranian and Italian WSW about 5'2" 100lbs dark hair claimed 32 but high miles suggested mid 40's Started out with a decent mobile BBBJ but she started dozing off during the deed so I found a spot to park and just used her head like a basketball until she woke up and proceded to give a nice slow BJ 2 cim and she kept going for another 2-3 minutes after explosion for Jackson plus Lincoln!
-
12-11-12 23:08 #4854Regular Member

Posts: 15Mich. Ave
I was off today so I decided to cruise mich. Started about 10am. Kind of slow at first but then I saw elise who has the greatest legs I have ever seen, I was tempted but passed because you all know who I was looking for. Now she told me she usually will come out between the hours of 3am and 7am because there is less bs to deal with. Thought maybe would get lucky and catch her during the day. Still cruising around 2pm and I saw Britney who is probably as close as any girl can get to Barbie so I just decided to swoop her. She said she had a house to go to but I felt more comfortable taking her to the crest. Spent about an hour there got BBBJ and pounded it doggy and mish with a great finish. Dropped her back off and then went cruising a little more. I saw ashley and she said barbi was in ann arbor today so gave her my number to give to barbi and I gave her. 20 for helping me out.
-
12-11-12 22:47 #4853Regular Member

Posts: 15Understood
I understand your concerns, I have been in this game for quite awhile now, never got arrested, but pulled over a few times and the usual questions what are you doing out here, I normally say I just left the strip clubs, then they search my car and let me go and warn me that it is dangerous for me to hang out in those parts. I have been scammed a couple times by fake decoys, but that is why I go to a few select girls I trust now. I really only cruise mich ave and that is it. Most of the girls know me pretty well, elise, ashley, nikki, barbie, sara, britney, and not sure but I think her name is leanne, kind of an older blonde, she hangs out by cvs and on gilbert street alot, this is the one that told me about this page, as like I said I never knew a page like this exsisted. I treat them well and most of the time give them more than they ask for. As for Barbie I have dated her I would say about 15 times, last time I dated her was the beginning of November and I just have a craving to see her again. I talked to ashley today and I gave her. 20 to give Barbie my number when she sees her again. I also asked her about the matress incident and ashley said that barbie was kind of hurt and felt dumb more than being upset about it. I told ashley if I knew she was sleeping on the floor I just would have bought her one and not because of an extra favor either, because its the right thing to do. I think all of us agree that 30 dollars is not going to break any of us for what we do. Please correct me if any of my lingo is wrong, I know most of the lingo here but I am still kind of learning all of your lingo on this page.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 21:59 #4852Regular Member

Posts: 5Let
We have a lot of negative LE energy all of a sudden. Let's keep in perspective that there are a lot of great women on these streets and we are of our own free bodies and will. Found this cutie on John R early one summer morning. I love'm plump and wild.
-
12-11-12 21:54 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 159Camaro / Challengers WCS
Over the summer I recall seeing new unmarked Camaros and Challengers with stock striping and graphics that were sported by the WCS. Some of the vehicles were even tinted with no visible lights. The only visible markings were the license plates and "sheriff" decal on the front bumper. They were performing a seat belt enforcement zone on Ford Road between Telegraph and Middlebelt.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201523
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&c...=18&ved=1t:429, are:15, s:0, I:132.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=85993
-
12-11-12 21:36 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 48I have no skills or know-how at all in this regard, but had had two instances by accident. First time I was visiting a west coast city and a girl wanted to enter my car at a traffic red light on a not-so-busy street. She wanted to do it in the parking lot of her apartment, but I insisted on going to her apartment to which she agreed. Second time in another west coast city, a girl wanted to get into my car at an intersection and I brought her to my motel. Since then I have found this forum and in the last year occasionally veered into the SW section. This week while I was driving on the Telegraph road in the evening, just from curiosity, turned to six mile road and saw a girl standing on the sidewalk near the intersection close to a wine lotto store. I made two round trips on six mile and woodbine and pulled into the parking lot of the wine and lotto store. The girl must have noticed my car as she walked to my car and made a gesture. There were other cars in the parking lot with people inside. This time unlike the other two instances, I was scared and rapidly pulled out of the parking lot and left the area. I wonder how dangerous the situation was. I know I should not do this again until I have read every report in the SW section and I hope I have the self-control to follow through that plan.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 21:23 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 207UC Camaro on R
Was heading home and spotted a new dark blue Camaro had someone pulled over. No visible marking on the driver side. Lights are all blue up front and hidden well, I'd guess the lenses match the dark blue paint. Windows looked tinted a bit but I didn't get a great look. Watch out for it when you're out there.
-
12-11-12 20:24 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 423Yikes
Fuck all that noise. I've seen fatima a couple times now but ill have to give it a rest I aint going near there again. Last time I was there I had a leo light up a car right in back of me after I'd made the drop off and was heading out. Sared the shit out of me now this. I'm just going to focus on picking up chicks the old fashioned way at the bar or the welfare office.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 19:32 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 84Be thankful you didn't get the dreaded LIPIO ticket. I actually got one of those two years ago (what was funny is I wasn't even out looking, I was on my way to work at one of our remote offices in a not so nice neighborhood). I had every reason to be there, even if I was DWW. Cop didn't believe me at all, even though I could see the office from where I was pulled over. I ended up going down to 36th four times to fight the ticket and it was dismissed. That's one of the reasons why I haven't picked up hardly any SWs lately. If I was "busted" for being innocent, I'd hate to see what'd happen in a real bust!
Originally Posted by Levenosky
[View Original Post]
I heard that because of the news reports of the DPD handing out those tickets for everything, they've stopped issuing them. In fact, wasn't there a class action lawsuit about it?










Reply With Quote




