Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 19141
-
12-11-12 19:01 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 71Triangle PoPo
LOL NewBooty you also beat me to it. Redwing you sound like a guy looking for some sort of lovin, but not the kind you get from SWs.
Originally Posted by NewBooty69
[View Original Post]
On another note. I was out for the first time in quite a while Saturday night (I was actually going home from a buddy's house after playing cards) and the Triangle is kind of, kind of on my way home going north. Did ONE and half drive around the block by the notel (around 1 am) , once and a half, and as I was going back on Tele LEO shows up in my back seat all of a sudden. It was definitely a case of "not belonging" in the area, I asked him why I was pulled over, he stuttered for a bit and said "No turn signal" (That was BS of course). Then he asked me what I was doing here, and I stuttered for a bit and said going home from a friend's house in the area."You know this area is notorious for prostitution" he asked and I played dumb as I've never been stopped for this (knock on wood). So I just said "oh ok no I didn't know."
He asked me the routines "Drinking, drugs, etc etc" and of course I was clean. Then he just looks at me straight in the face for like 5 seconds straight, saying nothing (kind of nerve wracking) then finally said "You know what's going on here right?" I quickly said yes sir and he handed me my docs and just said go home and don't come back. LOL Ill be avoiding that area for a long time to say the least.
Be careful out there gents!
-
12-11-12 17:51 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 159Search PoPo
My license is restricted and I got popped by a state trooper near JR. Never said why he pulled me over. Asked me what I was doing, if I was driving with in my restrictions (I wasn't and admitted) and why I was way out here. He wanted to search my car I told him I have nothing to hide and if he wanted to search go ahead. He did and came up empty. Let me go with no citations. I was calm and polite to the officer and he was the same in return. I'm not saying to be polite and let them search your car but it may work to your advantage.
Originally Posted by Levenosky
[View Original Post]
On a semi-related note. 6 years ago, I was pulled over in Detroit around 6 mile and Southfield for no reason other than DWW LOL. FIrst question they asked was why I was so far from home. I told them the truth and I was looking at a car for sale. He accused me of buying drugs and wanted to search my car. I laughed and said "No sir, I do not have anything in my car." He then goes "oh so I can search your car?" I said sure. Douche and Douche's buddy searched my car didn't find anything and then wrote me a ticket for window tint and for having a cover on my license plate. The real shitty thing was that he wrote the window tint ticket as obstruction of view which was two points. Normal window tint tickets do not result in points and are only a fine if you choose to keep it.
-
12-11-12 16:52 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 423Wow
Just how bad did that thing smell
Originally Posted by SilverSpoon
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 16:51 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 83Almost got caught
SW's are not really my cup of tea as I do not have those required skills to spot or to escape but after reading many reports and seeing a picture the one particular SW was on my mind since couple of months. I almost got shot once and got mugged (that is what happens when you do something knowingly that you do have the skills to do it) but still was trying my luck. It was just another look out drive other day when a DP car pulled me off. Since I had no justified reason to be in that part of the town at that time, I was expecting some serious consequences. LEO asked me whether I know why I was stopped and I said no. Then followed the next expected question "what are you doing here?". Even before I opened my mouth he said he knows why I am there and what I was doing. I tried saying something like looking for a gas station but obviously he was not buying it. While handing over the docs, he said he wants to search my car. I had read somewhere that I have the right to refuse a search in absence of a search warrant so I said NO. I guess I stepped on his Toe by saying that, he was bit rough and said he has other means of detaining me and impounding my car. I just kept quite but After checking my registration etc. For some reason he was bit soft. While handing over the docs he said he is letting me go this time but I may not be so lucky next time. I do not know why he changed his mind but I am glad he did. I guess, that ends my search at least for some time.
Be safe out there.
-
12-11-12 16:20 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 103Brittany
Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun. She died her hair with colored streaks she had blonde hair first.
-
12-11-12 16:17 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 103Brittany
Hooked up with Brittany for the second time a sweet girl she stays in a house on Florida have to pay $10 to what she calls Mom and then we go to her room that where the fun begins a nice CBJ, for a bit, then doggie for a bit which she likes, then on her back where she really gets turned on if you find her treat her good and have fun.
-
12-11-12 13:24 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 52Mich. Avenue
Dreamed I picked up a blonde WSW on a side street east of Central off michigan Avenue a few days ago. Think her name was Amy, she had plaid colored fingernails, and was probably in her 40's. Got a long CBJ for. 2
-
12-11-12 10:55 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 87A new man
It seems my ATF Halo has a new man she told me this. I see there have been no reports on her in awhile. I also recieved a text from her on day asking me to stop texting her of course this is after she tried one of her pick me up drive her around the block and oops sorry can you drop me off but give me. 2 scams that I did not fall for. I wish her the best of luck. I also found out something Fatima will not do I had alittle time so I called her and ask if she would like to have dinner. She said yes give her 30 minutes and she would call me when ready. (we had agreed on a donation for her time) Well after an hour I text her and I got back a response that said so sorry I love all of you. LOL so I guess she just likes to be picked up do the deed and get paid Just don't ask her to dinner. Or maybe she got a better offer. This is not saying anything bad about her she seems to be very nice. I hope to someday give her a go.
Good Luck all and stay safe.
-
12-11-12 08:51 #4838Regular Member

Posts: 9(i
Save your keystrokes seniors, let me handle the small shit. Welcome Redwing1978. This is a forum for men who are looking for sex with women. This "let me take a little time to introduce myself" got you no where. For all anyone knows, you are a police officer trying to find barbies whereabouts, so you can arrest her. Or a jealous crazy ex looking to harm her. And the "I heard about this site from one of the girls" means nothing. Earn yourself some credability by posting a name and what kind of experience you had with "one of the girls". This hobby is very dangerous. It is time consuming. It is money consuming. It can cost you your vehicle, and your reputation. There are plenty of girls out there that are "good at what they do" and "will make you feel good about your self". For god's sake! You are paying them! You are going to have to sack up and go out and scout it out, make some pick ups, spend some money, and make some mistakes, AND report about all of it. While RTFF I stumbled upon " there are more giners out there then days of the week, no 2 alike!".MW JRP. Go out and find them! They will make you feel good. You may benefit from reading the 22 rules for street mongering on the main page. You have this number below your name on the forum that grows everytime you make a post. Yours is at 4. 3 of them asking for barbie info, and 1 of them complaining about your love life and basically asking forbarbie info. Make that number grow by contributing something and you might get responses to your inquiries. I have rtff. Do you know what that means? I'm sorry seniors if I beat you to the punch, just thought I'd save ya the trouble.
Originally Posted by Redwing1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-12 21:38 #4837Regular Member

Posts: 5Mid Summer Field Trip
Nothing like driving into a strange town and finding the local watering spots. Pam was hanging out on John R. Very pleasant encounter after driving back to a local motel.
-
12-10-12 20:06 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 84Was down the Ave about 6:30pm. It was kinda hot. While I saw no gold SUVs, I did see two black unmarkeds, parked on side streets, facing the ave. One at Cicotte (I saw one of the Regular SWs that hangs out in that area not even a block a way) , and one a little bit further down. In fact, that SW was the only one I saw the entire time. Even the two girls that are usually down by the Army store were nowhere to see seen.
-
12-10-12 18:15 #4835Regular Member

Posts: 15Hello
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself. I actually heard about this site frome one of the girls so I figured I would check it out. I am just a normal guy that has been crushed many times in relationships so I told myself I am done with relationships so that is why I do this for the no strings attached fun. With all due respect to the other girls no one comes close to Barbie. I really have no interest in any of the other girls other than Barbie. If I am horny enough, sure I will date another girl but I prefer Barbie. The only one that came close to her was a girl by the name of Jessica I believe, she had blonde hair with pink streaks in her low 20's. I dated her once last year but never saw her again. Barbie is very good at what she does, but she also makes you feel good about yourself which is important.
Anyways that is my story.
-
12-10-12 11:51 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 327Saturday fun
I was out and about Saturday evening, and I ran across an old favorite, Nessa. The poor little thing was shivering in her short dress and fishnets. I've known her for quite a while, and she's always been good to me. She asked if she could warm up in my truck. I said sure hop in. As usual, we hung out for a bit, and decided that we'd hang out for the night. Ended up going to her place and had a great date for about an hour. Then she asked if I could take her for some candy. Normally I will not do this, but I'm about as comfortable with her as a monger can be. When she came back, we stopped at the store for some groceries, and headed back to her place. Ended up pounding her for several hours. She asked for me to stay the night, but she passed out shortly afterward. I tucked her in bed and left.
It is a shame that such a sweet girl is so taken by the candy. Hopefully one day she will be able to get on with her life. If you see her out and about, please stop and get her something warm to drink. She'll treat you like you are the only man in her life.
-
12-10-12 10:53 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 273Destiny and Barbie
Took a trip up to the D the other night and cruised the ave. I met up with destiny while she was cutting thru the bank parking lot off of central. Decent looking girl, light strawberry blond hair, thin, be's. Her face was a little hit, but she still looked alright. Took her to a side street for a little h / h for. 30. Started out with a BJ then had her ride my dick cowgirl. I busted my nut in her then ended up dropping her off at a house just off mcgraw and central. I was bored and continued to cruise and spotted a girl walking down Florida street. I hit the service drive and cut down florida and it turned out to be barbie. Scooped her up and had just enough cash left on me for a BJ for. 17 she's always good for a quality blowjob. After the blowjob took her over to a house off of lonyo. I did a little more cruising but really just for fun. I was out of cash. I saw about three or four other girls out, and maybe one of them was scoop worthy.
-
12-09-12 14:06 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 782As Barbie told me, she used to be on the local boards hauling in the big bucks. That helps explain why she doesn't act and speak like the run-of-the-mill SW that we encounter. Also, last time I was with her was a few months ago and she had long ago changed from the platinum blonde in her pics posted here. One of the best things about her is how she quickly strips down during a car date. Even if it's just for head.
Originally Posted by Redwing1978
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





