Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 21049
-
12-10-12 10:53 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 273Destiny and Barbie
Took a trip up to the D the other night and cruised the ave. I met up with destiny while she was cutting thru the bank parking lot off of central. Decent looking girl, light strawberry blond hair, thin, be's. Her face was a little hit, but she still looked alright. Took her to a side street for a little h / h for. 30. Started out with a BJ then had her ride my dick cowgirl. I busted my nut in her then ended up dropping her off at a house just off mcgraw and central. I was bored and continued to cruise and spotted a girl walking down Florida street. I hit the service drive and cut down florida and it turned out to be barbie. Scooped her up and had just enough cash left on me for a BJ for. 17 she's always good for a quality blowjob. After the blowjob took her over to a house off of lonyo. I did a little more cruising but really just for fun. I was out of cash. I saw about three or four other girls out, and maybe one of them was scoop worthy.
-
12-09-12 14:06 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 782As Barbie told me, she used to be on the local boards hauling in the big bucks. That helps explain why she doesn't act and speak like the run-of-the-mill SW that we encounter. Also, last time I was with her was a few months ago and she had long ago changed from the platinum blonde in her pics posted here. One of the best things about her is how she quickly strips down during a car date. Even if it's just for head.
Originally Posted by Redwing1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 12:29 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 154Her name was Jen, I am almost positive this is her http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-24/10268186
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 12:26 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 159Please record
If you do this please record it LOL I really want to see this!
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 12:22 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 154I think there are enough seniors around here that will vouch for my authenticity.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 11:37 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 249I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:58 #6733Regular Member

Posts: 15Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:41 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 89The two of you must be polar bears to be going at it on the ground in this weather!
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:37 #6731Regular Member

Posts: 15Barbie
Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, had a real good time with her and she does not seem to have the number she gave me anymore.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:16 #6730Regular Member

Posts: 15Barbi
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Barbi, she does not seem to have the number she gave me and I can never find her now. I really had a good time with her and would like to get a hold of her again, thanks.
-
12-09-12 05:04 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 742Sounds Familiar
Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 04:19 #6728Regular Member

Posts: 9Sherrylynn
I can't find it. But she's blonde with almost dreadlock looking braids. That made her stand out in her backpage photos. You know these girls, here
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
And gone in an instant.
Do have digits for alicia as stated in previous post.
-
12-09-12 01:41 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 61Gratiot
Strolled the G south of 8, almost ghost town around 11:30. Came back around twelve and saw two SW. First one was walking with a guy, looked kinda young, WSW. 5'5, early 20's about a 7 on the scale, passed because she was with dude. 2nd girl looked Asian, I like Asian so I pulled over even though she was walking with what I thought was a dude to. Turns out it was her aunt who she says likes to dress thuggish. Said her name was Amanda and she is a mix of Asian, Italian and Polish. About a 7 on the scale. Found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM for. 20 +tip. Took direction well. Will repeat, nice girl. No digits, lost phone.
-
12-09-12 01:12 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 154Ahh, missed the amount, $35 total out the door, it was all the cash I had on me at the moment. She never even looked at it nor did she even question how much she would receive. I would have given her more and the next time I see her I will. As for ass to mouth? I never touch anything without a condom.
Originally Posted by StraitShooter
[View Original Post]
K
-
12-09-12 01:04 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 61I Stand Corrected
MichiganDI,
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Thanks for clarifying that. Guess I can giver a shot now.









Reply With Quote






