Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 19141
-
12-08-12 20:27 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 154Awesome night
After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.
Be safe! K
-
12-08-12 19:15 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 106Gold SUV
I was on the ave from 9a. M-6pm looking for the gold SUV. Maybe some of you guys saw me, maybe not. I am in the BIG hillbilly RAM truck that looks like it could run you over (I am not a hillbilly but I won this truck in a bet) It gets about 5 miles to the gallon on a good day. I looked all over for this suv and couldn't find it. I saw Barbie but couldn. 't scoop because this is business and not pleasure. I PROMISE you guys if I see this SUV I will run it over so we can end the mystery of who these guys are. Also, I have a friend I grew up (since 3rd grade and we still hang out) with that is a WCS and I explained the situation and he said there is no way in hell these guys are cops. (a decoy NEVER EVER gets in the car and drives off) I said what if I run them over? He said accidents happen everyday and he would be glad to take the report! I will be back on the AVE in the A M looking for the gold SUV. If you guys spot it, please pm me asap as I want to run something over in this truck.
Play Safe!
-
12-08-12 17:50 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 61I got into an altercation at a bar Downtown a couple of months ago, someone called the cops but 6 Border Patrol agents showed up instead. I think DPD is using them to fill in some holes in their coverage.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 17:29 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 154I have several conversations with girls in the area, they indicated that there is a gold suv that is beating, raping and killing the girls in the areas. Also let me tell you this, Border Patrol can and will arrest you or at very least hold you for the local boys. They are sworn in officers of the US, not rent a cops and they have the full support of the US government to back them. Typically, BP do not bother with this, since it is easier to simply call in a local officer to handle an issue.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 14:56 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 249Fatima
Hi fellow monger,
I would appreciate it if you would please give them Fatima's number. I'm a senior member in very godo standing. By the way, is her incall location secure ro would you suggest a notel?
I'd like to try and see her the weekend before Christmas. Also, I would suggest you try and find Barbie on the avenue. She is my ATF thus far. She'll blwo your mind away.
Happy hunting and thanks in advance for the digits.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 01:48 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 742Lacey from the Triangle
Found this one in the Triangle early this morning! WSW 24 years old about 5'6" 130lbs ish Brunette. After the check cleared found a spot for pretty good Hoover Action 2cim for Jack Hammer She did mention it was more than a mouthful and almost lost it before I could roll the window down! All this talk of Fatima got me thinking you guys are having too much fun without me! Lmao Stay Safe and Happy Endings!
-
12-07-12 19:39 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 61BSW at 8 liquor store
If you are talking about the slim BSW that is always dressed well with fake long black hair and looks good from a distance. I don't know for sure but I think she is a He (TSW). I got kinda close to her when passing by and something about the face and the way she moves has fake girl written all over her. Normally the real girls don't dress that well and they don't try to act overly girly. Could be wrong but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 16:58 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 486Fwiw
I almost always give new ones a pass, especially if they look good. If they are working, they'll be back and then I'll know they are working.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 16:55 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 486One problem
I think you are right, that it's a elaborate shakedown by some amateur punks. Where do they actually shake the mark down and tell him to cough up money? It seems weird that if you are going to go through all this trouble to shake guys down that when it get down to it, you don't pressure them HARD and tell guys to pay up.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 13:42 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 299Streaky hair
The woman with the colorful streaks in her hair may have been Natalie. I have always seen her in the area from Lantz down to 7. She's about that size and does her hair like that from time to time. Wish I knew where to find her this afternoon. Would like to catch up on old times.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 13:39 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
I don't know about the BSW over by the liquor store, but Nikki has always taken care of business for me. Of course, I haven't picked her up since she started parking her butt on that corner and never leaving. I don't pick ANYONE up directly on the R. Doesn't matter how good it looks or how well I know them.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 13:31 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 249Fatima #3
Thank gosh for cell phones.
Made the call, made the scoop, brought her back to the crib. She requested the use of the shower to "make herself fresh" for me. It's a relaxed, unrushed time. She's so polite and appreciative. We did our thing, and brought her back to the station where she requested to be dropped. She's a sweetheart.
-
12-07-12 12:46 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 438Hit the old Chalmers / Harper stroll Thurs. DPD, County, Vice were everywhere. Hit the R, seen Beyonce, I meant Fatima near 6, the redhead near the tavern. Much as I have a total addiction 2 reds, the reviews of her got me skiddish. Saw the blonde with the nice ass near Hollywood, may just take the plunge on her the next trip. And the usual suspects at the liquor store. Nicki and the BSW with the juicy tail got sub par performer written on them. If I'm wrong, please post.
-
12-07-12 10:55 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 233A link?
Did a search, can't find her on BP. Maybe she posts there under another name?
Originally Posted by NewBooty69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 01:31 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 61Last Week On The R
Tongue, I saw what I beleive to be a new girl walking down the R headed North from the gas station toward 8 mile last week. Was wearing a very nice white dress and high heals. WSW about 5'7, black hair and looked slender but the dress was one of those fluffy things that you can't really see the whole body but what I could see she was very hot almost TGTBT. I'd say about a 8-9 on the regular scale. And no it was not Halo. Followed her to just before 8 mile and when I dipped down a side street and came back she was gone just that quick. Anybody else see this girl or know whom I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





