Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4812

    Fatima

    Hi fellow monger,

    I would appreciate it if you would please give them Fatima's number. I'm a senior member in very godo standing. By the way, is her incall location secure ro would you suggest a notel?

    I'd like to try and see her the weekend before Christmas. Also, I would suggest you try and find Barbie on the avenue. She is my ATF thus far. She'll blwo your mind away.

    Happy hunting and thanks in advance for the digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. For all the active Senior Members that wanted her number and asked for it, it was brought to my attention the number didn't work. I fat fingered the last digit it's one number higher. PM me if you need them again sorry about the error

  2. #4811

    Lacey from the Triangle

    Found this one in the Triangle early this morning! WSW 24 years old about 5'6" 130lbs ish Brunette. After the check cleared found a spot for pretty good Hoover Action 2cim for Jack Hammer She did mention it was more than a mouthful and almost lost it before I could roll the window down! All this talk of Fatima got me thinking you guys are having too much fun without me! Lmao Stay Safe and Happy Endings!

  3. #4810

    BSW at 8 liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the BSW over by the liquor store, but Nikki has always taken care of business for me. Of course, I haven't picked her up since she started parking her butt on that corner and never leaving. I don't pick ANYONE up directly on the R. Doesn't matter how good it looks or how well I know them.
    If you are talking about the slim BSW that is always dressed well with fake long black hair and looks good from a distance. I don't know for sure but I think she is a He (TSW). I got kinda close to her when passing by and something about the face and the way she moves has fake girl written all over her. Normally the real girls don't dress that well and they don't try to act overly girly. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

  4. #4809

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising this afternoon, and around 4:30 there was a gal near the intersection by the rr tracks. The outstanding look she had looked as though bright colored yarn or hair was weaved throughout her hair, and she had some funky lipstick color going. White gal about 5'6" average build. Was for sure working.

    Also yesterday, there was a dark haired gal lurking around Remington. Started out around darby and SF, then was on the one way between darby and R.

    New girls make me suspicious. Especially if they look drastically out of place. She eventually was picked up as the crown behind me damn near ran me off of the road to get around me to scoop her. Some guys have no shame.

    Anyone have any intel about this?
    I almost always give new ones a pass, especially if they look good. If they are working, they'll be back and then I'll know they are working.

  5. #4808

    One problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    I think you are right, that it's a elaborate shakedown by some amateur punks. Where do they actually shake the mark down and tell him to cough up money? It seems weird that if you are going to go through all this trouble to shake guys down that when it get down to it, you don't pressure them HARD and tell guys to pay up.

  6. #4807

    Streaky hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising this afternoon, and around 4:30 there was a gal near the intersection by the rr tracks. The outstanding look she had looked as though bright colored yarn or hair was weaved throughout her hair, and she had some funky lipstick color going. White gal about 5'6" average build. Was for sure working.

    Also yesterday, there was a dark haired gal lurking around Remington. Started out around darby and SF, then was on the one way between darby and R.

    New girls make me suspicious. Especially if they look drastically out of place. She eventually was picked up as the crown behind me damn near ran me off of the road to get around me to scoop her. Some guys have no shame.

    Anyone have any intel about this?
    The woman with the colorful streaks in her hair may have been Natalie. I have always seen her in the area from Lantz down to 7. She's about that size and does her hair like that from time to time. Wish I knew where to find her this afternoon. Would like to catch up on old times.

  7. #4806

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Hit the old Chalmers / Harper stroll Thurs. DPD, County, Vice were everywhere. Hit the R, seen Beyonce, I meant Fatima near 6, the redhead near the tavern. Much as I have a total addiction 2 reds, the reviews of her got me skiddish. Saw the blonde with the nice ass near Hollywood, may just take the plunge on her the next trip. And the usual suspects at the liquor store. Nicki and the BSW with the juicy tail got sub par performer written on them. If I'm wrong, please post.
    I don't know about the BSW over by the liquor store, but Nikki has always taken care of business for me. Of course, I haven't picked her up since she started parking her butt on that corner and never leaving. I don't pick ANYONE up directly on the R. Doesn't matter how good it looks or how well I know them.

  8. #4805

    Fatima #3

    Thank gosh for cell phones.

    Made the call, made the scoop, brought her back to the crib. She requested the use of the shower to "make herself fresh" for me. It's a relaxed, unrushed time. She's so polite and appreciative. We did our thing, and brought her back to the station where she requested to be dropped. She's a sweetheart.

  9. #4804
    Hit the old Chalmers / Harper stroll Thurs. DPD, County, Vice were everywhere. Hit the R, seen Beyonce, I meant Fatima near 6, the redhead near the tavern. Much as I have a total addiction 2 reds, the reviews of her got me skiddish. Saw the blonde with the nice ass near Hollywood, may just take the plunge on her the next trip. And the usual suspects at the liquor store. Nicki and the BSW with the juicy tail got sub par performer written on them. If I'm wrong, please post.

  10. #4803

    A link?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBooty69  [View Original Post]
    Another SW turned backpage girl. Picked her up once about 4 years ago walking around triangle. Anyways, she posts on backpage now. Called her recently, said I had seen her before atound triangle. Got SW rates and she was near winston street, near the triangle. CBJ for 30 just my preference
    Did a search, can't find her on BP. Maybe she posts there under another name?

  11. #4802

    Last Week On The R

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising this afternoon, and around 4:30 there was a gal near the intersection by the rr tracks. The outstanding look she had looked as though bright colored yarn or hair was weaved throughout her hair, and she had some funky lipstick color going. White gal about 5'6" average build. Was for sure working.

    Also yesterday, there was a dark haired gal lurking around Remington. Started out around darby and SF, then was on the one way between darby and R.

    New girls make me suspicious. Especially if they look drastically out of place. She eventually was picked up as the crown behind me damn near ran me off of the road to get around me to scoop her. Some guys have no shame.

    Anyone have any intel about this?
    Tongue, I saw what I beleive to be a new girl walking down the R headed North from the gas station toward 8 mile last week. Was wearing a very nice white dress and high heals. WSW about 5'7, black hair and looked slender but the dress was one of those fluffy things that you can't really see the whole body but what I could see she was very hot almost TGTBT. I'd say about a 8-9 on the regular scale. And no it was not Halo. Followed her to just before 8 mile and when I dipped down a side street and came back she was gone just that quick. Anybody else see this girl or know whom I'm talking about?

  12. #4801

    Fatima one more time

    I had a nice visit with Fatima tonight. I was out of town for a minute, and kind of jammed up last week, so I hadn't seen for for awhile. It was as good as always, and I wasn't really planning on posting about it. But she really liked the pictures of her in her new pink panties, and wanted me to post them. So enjoy.

    And while I'm here, guys, it would be really cool if you could scrape up a few dollars if you want to take pics of her. She has a good heart, but that doesn't mean we should take advantage of that fact. Taking pics is above and beyond the call of duty for a SP, and they should be compensated at least a little bit for it. Nothing extravagant, even $5 shows you appreciate the opportunity to take a few pics. It is a real kick and rush to take pictures of such a good looking woman. Definitely worth a few dollars.

    Stay safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 474e.jpg‎   b972.jpg‎  

  13. #4800

    Re: Tonite more Decoy Drama

    I am on my way home and crude Vernor no one out I am now west of Springwells and I see a HSW in that area. Do a couple of rounds and she is the only player, she mKes eye contact and waves, I go around the block and park. She walks down goes to the passenger side and comes over to talk, middle age thick long hair wearing no sweater. She asks to get in, she offers head for ten bucks. Ok a little rough and older but price is right and I'm horny. We continue west and go to the end accross from the gas station to the park at the end of that block. She asks if I am LE, I say no and I ask her and starts to try to upgrade me to 20, tells me I can play with her tits and pussy. I say no and she agrees on the 10. Then wants money upfront looks at the 10 quickly she grabs my keys out of the ignition and tells me she is a decoy and about 3 prostitutes that were murdered. Tells me about the fine and that she is going to warn me not arrest me and never come to that side of town again. Then she asks for a few more dollars for her time. I snatched the keys back and told her to get out, then she wants a ride back. I turned the car off. Put the keys in my other pocket, grabbed her wrist and hair told her I don't want a problem. Give me my money back and get out. She used her right hand on the door and jumped out. Thank goodness no altercation or arrest. Looks like a lot of fake decoys are happening. I think she said her name was Shondra or something like that. Be careful brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffmonster469  [View Original Post]
    Don't confuse this story with the girl from previous posts who reported being a decoy, names Megan, and she flashes a little I'd bracelet to try to prove she is a decoy (all on the AVE).

    I read these reports a couple months ago, then had my own experience with her about a month or so ago. I picked her up in front of the Chinese restaurant that a few blocks off of Livernois on the AVE, and drove to my spot. I did LE check with her and everything. I got to the spot, pulled out the 20 that I promised her when she pulled the ole "You need to know that I'm a decoy for Wayne County" blah blah I am going to call them now (after she had my 20 in her pocket). I got out of my car. She opened her door, I told her to get the FUCK out of my car, she decided not to. With her door open I walked around to her side to assist her into leaving my car and she pulled out a can of pepper spray. She walked back from my car to get a better stance so that if I came towards her she could spray me. I calmly said, with my hands in the air,"I'm not going to do anything to you." Thats when I slammed the passenger door and started walking backwards, locked my doors with the key in my pocket. I walked back to my drivers door and unlocked just my door with the remote, then started it up. She then jumped in front of my car, and as I eased towards her she sprayed my window with pepper spray. I'm thankful all windows were up. I hauled ass out. I was not worried about LE, but rather my self control was wanting to turn the car back around and run her over.

    She is white, wears a coat with a fur brim, brunnette, looks to be about 25, and hangs out close to that Chinese place in the early evenings. Stay far far away fellas. Otherwise she might pepper spray you. She really needs to be careful. In all seriousness someone will end up hurting her if she keeps pulling this crap.

    As for this Border Patrol issue? Only thing I can figure is some sketchy dude is trying to shake down girls and "us" for money? Just follow the rules, carry small amounts of cash in different locations at all times (different pockets) , and hide your wallet or have it locked up before you even pick up a girl. That's my rule of thumb and it has never failed me. (with the exception of the one time I've was popped on a sting a couple years ago by the airport). But that is a whole other can of worms.

    To make my report longer, I'm over due for information. AVE: I found Allie again (old one this time) , takes a wiener beating, and walks away like a professional. She has lost a ton of weight, but still has those huge yummy jugs. She also smelled fresh and clean when I bent her over last Monday evening. I have digits. The week before that I found Candy, young blonde, kinda chubby, not the freshest, sweet personality, would not repeat though. I've been cruising fort also looking for the preggo girl that was recently talked about but have yet to find her.

    Stay safe.

  14. #4799

    2 cents more

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    Don't confuse this story with the girl from previous posts who reported being a decoy, names Megan, and she flashes a little I'd bracelet to try to prove she is a decoy (all on the AVE).

    I read these reports a couple months ago, then had my own experience with her about a month or so ago. I picked her up in front of the Chinese restaurant that a few blocks off of Livernois on the AVE, and drove to my spot. I did LE check with her and everything. I got to the spot, pulled out the 20 that I promised her when she pulled the ole "You need to know that I'm a decoy for Wayne County" blah blah I am going to call them now (after she had my 20 in her pocket). I got out of my car. She opened her door, I told her to get the FUCK out of my car, she decided not to. With her door open I walked around to her side to assist her into leaving my car and she pulled out a can of pepper spray. She walked back from my car to get a better stance so that if I came towards her she could spray me. I calmly said, with my hands in the air,"I'm not going to do anything to you." Thats when I slammed the passenger door and started walking backwards, locked my doors with the key in my pocket. I walked back to my drivers door and unlocked just my door with the remote, then started it up. She then jumped in front of my car, and as I eased towards her she sprayed my window with pepper spray. I'm thankful all windows were up. I hauled ass out. I was not worried about LE, but rather my self control was wanting to turn the car back around and run her over.

    She is white, wears a coat with a fur brim, brunnette, looks to be about 25, and hangs out close to that Chinese place in the early evenings. Stay far far away fellas. Otherwise she might pepper spray you. She really needs to be careful. In all seriousness someone will end up hurting her if she keeps pulling this crap.

    As for this Border Patrol issue? Only thing I can figure is some sketchy dude is trying to shake down girls and "us" for money? Just follow the rules, carry small amounts of cash in different locations at all times (different pockets) , and hide your wallet or have it locked up before you even pick up a girl. That's my rule of thumb and it has never failed me. (with the exception of the one time I've was popped on a sting a couple years ago by the airport). But that is a whole other can of worms.

    To make my report longer, I'm over due for information. AVE: I found Allie again (old one this time) , takes a wiener beating, and walks away like a professional. She has lost a ton of weight, but still has those huge yummy jugs. She also smelled fresh and clean when I bent her over last Monday evening. I have digits. The week before that I found Candy, young blonde, kinda chubby, not the freshest, sweet personality, would not repeat though. I've been cruising fort also looking for the preggo girl that was recently talked about but have yet to find her.

    Stay safe.

  15. #4798

    Leo or the dopeman

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    I'm with you DL, he is either LEO or the dopeman trying to get us to hand over our money when we see him. If I see the SUV he is talking about I am going to RAM it just for fun and we will see what he is. I call BS on his post and anything else he posts. I will be out on the ave Saturday and Sunday looking for his Gold SUV, let's have some fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape