Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4790

    Fatima

    Sorry. For all the active Senior Members that wanted her number and asked for it, it was brought to my attention the number didn't work. I fat fingered the last digit it's one number higher. PM me if you need them again sorry about the error

  2. #4789

    Update on what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.
    Its Mr WEST. First off this is a true story and I am a global SW vet. I do apologize and may have skewed my perception of what was happening but tried to highlight the main points that were extremely unusual.

    I am paranoid and this is why I use SW's and no others SPs and have only read this board and never wanted to SIGN in so the man can trace my steps. I have dreamt of cruising Detroit to for photo sessions about 15-20 times but have at least 5000 photo shoots under my belt in 20 years (globally). For twenty years this has been the most economical, Private and safe way to take pics if you follow the rules and have never been bothered by LE, except this one time. Here are the reasons that this stop was weird:

    1. They followed for 3-5 minutes pulled ahead and pulled back almost like playing Chicken (no lights on yet) , I pulled over on a dead end then they came on for the stop.

    2. They never asked for my Drivers License pulled her out right away.

    3. Asked if I could take her back if I promised not to do anything.

    4. Followed me back to the CVS on MI AV, she ran out and went directly to them. (I think she gave them the $)

    I went back the morning after the post to if I could find one of my regular models and I did near the Coney close to Liver. We took some photos and had a coffee. She had the same story happen to her the same night about an hour or so before or after the time of my engagement with the LE. We confirmed it was the same GOLD / Sand SUV and same two dudes. They were defintely LE but not the normal types. She saw their I'd. They were Border Patrol and she had no clue why they were hassleling them (out of jursdiction). Exact same thing they pulled her out of the car and asked how much $ he gave her. She said that normally happens after the stop and they blew their nut too soon. They said she could keep it they just wanted to see the evidence. She did not have it and they let her walk back and let the guy go. She told me these guys can't even issue a ticket or citation. SO I can confirm the girl in my car was an innocent girl, my paranoia took over. Now the million dollar question is what did they want, since they can't issue tickts. Are they shaking the girls down for 40 dollars here and there or are they looking to arrest / ticket guys. Border Patrol WTF?

  3. #4788

    Life signs?

    Is it just me or is it really dead out there?

    I have rolled through the Triangle, Warrendale, the Plymouth Road (Wyoming) corrider, and the R on numerous occasions in the last month. All were daytime or early morning (6-7ish) , since I don't get out at night. I have seen a scant handful of mostly unappealing sp's out on the stroll. One Fatima sighting (missed the scoop, <sigh ) , a couple of possibles that never wandered off the main drag (big no-no for this recidivist monger) , and nothing else worth turning around for. What gives? Are they all trying to work off the phones?

    I did try to get together with Renee in the Triangle, but it hasn't worked out yet. I've seen this lady around before (tall, heavier built, gives me a good flash from time to time) but never tried to score because there have always been more attractive prospects around the corner. Now = nothing

  4. #4787

    Toni triangle

    A week ago or so the triangle was slow and only one girl was out, kinda rugged looking. I picked her up and wasn't really feelin it. She's prolly 40. Kinda tall maybe 5'10. Anyways, wanst feelin it at all so asked if she could cop me some 420. She did and I gave her ten for her troubles. Have working digits if you are interested. Seniors only. Not that I'm a senior, but there's senior status for a reason. Can't wait until I can enjoy the perks!

    I didn't quite rtff enough yet. How can I become a senior?

  5. #4786

    Sherrylynn Triangle

    Another SW turned backpage girl. Picked her up once about 4 years ago walking around triangle. Anyways, she posts on backpage now. Called her recently, said I had seen her before atound triangle. Got SW rates and she was near winston street, near the triangle. CBJ for 30 just my preference

  6. #4785

    Alicia from the triangle

    Hey first time poster here. Been cruising the triangle and the R for years. Been reading the forum thoroughly, and thanks to everyone for contributions. They will surely keep me safe. Alicia is an atf of mine from the triangle. She's been posted about before. 37 5'4 110lbs blonde hair, and the prettiest smile for a SW I have ever seen. She was in rehab for most of the summer I think. But is back looking healthy. Has working digits. Will share. Be nice, because she is as sweet, honest and as trustworthy as a SW can be. Best BJ in the triangle IMHO. Except melissa. Melissa had that title but she's not seen much in the triangle. Try backpage. Melissa is about 35 5'8 120 lbs fake the's. She can still be had for SW rates if she remembers you. I opt for the car date with melissa. That BJ is amazing. Strange thing about melissa is that I have not seen much about her on the SW thread or the backpage thread. She's been around for at least 6 or 7 years if I recall right. Used to be a 8 or 9 on a stripper scale IMHO, not so much anymore. Anyone recall melissa in the triangle or from BP?

    Anyways Alicia's digits are available for seniors.

    -NB69

  7. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    City's are so cash strapped that it wouldn't surprise me if they did use some low tech wire to catch "john's". I mean they (the city. Cops) would get hefty fines from a "john" especially if they have incriminating evidence. And the jaywalking analogy is kind of farfetched. If they see you jaywalking they "fine" you. In this case they were trying to get the "john" to solicit the young lady. Mister Slate did state that the "lady" was trying to get him to say something that may incriminate himself. This is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
    In my previous post I stated "Mister Slate". I meant to say "David West". David was the author of the post that I was commenting on. Apologies to "Mister Slate". My error.

  8. #4783

    New to the Hobby

    I am new to the game and have had 3 different experiences. My first was a bait and switch from BP. The second I meet up with here twice found her on CL. I don't think she is in the game anymore and my dance at Flight Club. My 3rd experience was great aside from her rushing a little. Great GFE (CBJ, doggie) she didn't have any problems with wandering fingers. I thought that it was TGTBT but I did some due diligence and found reviews. Her name was Heaven http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-22/8009433. Does anyone have some recommendations for any other good women? I have been reading about this Fatime girl you guys have been writing about.

  9. #4782

    Mattress

    I am sure I can provide the mattress and some pics btu have no digits for Fatima nor barbie LOL thanks

  10. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."
    I thought it was said by the patron saint of this board, charlie sheen.

  11. #4780

    Anything is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.
    City's are so cash strapped that it wouldn't surprise me if they did use some low tech wire to catch "john's". I mean they (the city. Cops) would get hefty fines from a "john" especially if they have incriminating evidence. And the jaywalking analogy is kind of farfetched. If they see you jaywalking they "fine" you. In this case they were trying to get the "john" to solicit the young lady. Mister Slate did state that the "lady" was trying to get him to say something that may incriminate himself. This is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

  12. #4779

    May I Add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."
    The ho is not there to fuck you, but to get "paid". It's not a line from a movie but it is a true statement.

  13. #4778

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by David West  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / I'd and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again
    I'm calling bs on this one.

  14. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."

  15. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by David West  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / I'd and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape