Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 19140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4785

    Alicia from the triangle

    Hey first time poster here. Been cruising the triangle and the R for years. Been reading the forum thoroughly, and thanks to everyone for contributions. They will surely keep me safe. Alicia is an atf of mine from the triangle. She's been posted about before. 37 5'4 110lbs blonde hair, and the prettiest smile for a SW I have ever seen. She was in rehab for most of the summer I think. But is back looking healthy. Has working digits. Will share. Be nice, because she is as sweet, honest and as trustworthy as a SW can be. Best BJ in the triangle IMHO. Except melissa. Melissa had that title but she's not seen much in the triangle. Try backpage. Melissa is about 35 5'8 120 lbs fake the's. She can still be had for SW rates if she remembers you. I opt for the car date with melissa. That BJ is amazing. Strange thing about melissa is that I have not seen much about her on the SW thread or the backpage thread. She's been around for at least 6 or 7 years if I recall right. Used to be a 8 or 9 on a stripper scale IMHO, not so much anymore. Anyone recall melissa in the triangle or from BP?

    Anyways Alicia's digits are available for seniors.

    -NB69

  2. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    City's are so cash strapped that it wouldn't surprise me if they did use some low tech wire to catch "john's". I mean they (the city. Cops) would get hefty fines from a "john" especially if they have incriminating evidence. And the jaywalking analogy is kind of farfetched. If they see you jaywalking they "fine" you. In this case they were trying to get the "john" to solicit the young lady. Mister Slate did state that the "lady" was trying to get him to say something that may incriminate himself. This is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
    In my previous post I stated "Mister Slate". I meant to say "David West". David was the author of the post that I was commenting on. Apologies to "Mister Slate". My error.

  3. #4783

    New to the Hobby

    I am new to the game and have had 3 different experiences. My first was a bait and switch from BP. The second I meet up with here twice found her on CL. I don't think she is in the game anymore and my dance at Flight Club. My 3rd experience was great aside from her rushing a little. Great GFE (CBJ, doggie) she didn't have any problems with wandering fingers. I thought that it was TGTBT but I did some due diligence and found reviews. Her name was Heaven http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-22/8009433. Does anyone have some recommendations for any other good women? I have been reading about this Fatime girl you guys have been writing about.

  4. #4782

    Mattress

    I am sure I can provide the mattress and some pics btu have no digits for Fatima nor barbie LOL thanks

  5. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."
    I thought it was said by the patron saint of this board, charlie sheen.

  6. #4780

    Anything is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.
    City's are so cash strapped that it wouldn't surprise me if they did use some low tech wire to catch "john's". I mean they (the city. Cops) would get hefty fines from a "john" especially if they have incriminating evidence. And the jaywalking analogy is kind of farfetched. If they see you jaywalking they "fine" you. In this case they were trying to get the "john" to solicit the young lady. Mister Slate did state that the "lady" was trying to get him to say something that may incriminate himself. This is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

  7. #4779

    May I Add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."
    The ho is not there to fuck you, but to get "paid". It's not a line from a movie but it is a true statement.

  8. #4778

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by David West  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / I'd and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again
    I'm calling bs on this one.

  9. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.
    Tommy I totally feel what you are saying man. And I'm sure every man knows what it takes to get that girl. But plain and simple remember the famous line from the movie FOUR BROTHERS. It was used as a methaphor in the movie yet very true:

    Victor Sweet (ganster in the movie played by actor Chiwetel Ejiofor) : "You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave."

  10. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by David West  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / I'd and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.

  11. #4775

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Tommy your either a goodlooking guy, have money or a great bs'er. If you get laid for free. Because treating people kind and being nice to them only gets you one thing and thats taken advantage of. I have always treated people with the utmost respect and I had to turn to mongering to get laid unfourtunatly I cannot handle the pressure of the scoop. But I will find out soon if Fatima is all that is reported here as yesterday I saw her at her spot we talk and after I declined her for a date (no time) she asked if she could borrow $5 (very politely of course). She gave me her digits and said to call and said she would remember what she borrowed. I guess we will see. On another note I saw a WSW at the liqour store at 6&are that looked alittle like Chelsea is she still in rehab or is this a new girl. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. I do agree if you have a fav get her something for Christmas and be nice.
    I'm no magazine cover but most ladies find me attractive enough, its not about that really, its about confindence and knowing exactly who you are. Although I don't consider myself rich I have enough to do the things I like but again that has nothing to do with it, I'm just saying ladies are a sucker for good treatment that and gifts make them tick. Kill them with kindness and most of the time it will pay off. The key to mongering is not to get to reliant upon it as your only means of getting laid. To me that says I give up. Never give up and keep trying. Its kind of like since gps came out everyone loses their sense of direction. Turn of the gps and try using the sun to find your way grasshopper.

  12. #4774

    Last Night The Ave

    Gents,

    First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / ID and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again.

  13. #4773

    No Prob

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was tired lastnight. I just read my post about this. Sorry if I came off like a dick. LOL. I hope you do find her and make sure you get that mattress. And some new pics of her would be nice too.
    I was pretty tired to. I have not seen her for a few days but if I run into her I will let you know.

  14. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.
    Ya. Me too. I'm not as skill as you, but nearly. It's an awesome feeling. JK Y'all

  15. #4771

    Nice Guys Finish Last.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.
    Tommy your either a goodlooking guy, have money or a great bs'er. If you get laid for free. Because treating people kind and being nice to them only gets you one thing and thats taken advantage of. I have always treated people with the utmost respect and I had to turn to mongering to get laid unfourtunatly I cannot handle the pressure of the scoop. But I will find out soon if Fatima is all that is reported here as yesterday I saw her at her spot we talk and after I declined her for a date (no time) she asked if she could borrow $5 (very politely of course). She gave me her digits and said to call and said she would remember what she borrowed. I guess we will see. On another note I saw a WSW at the liqour store at 6&are that looked alittle like Chelsea is she still in rehab or is this a new girl. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. I do agree if you have a fav get her something for Christmas and be nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape