Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 19140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    To all that have PM me about this, please stop. You all want to know the same thing; Basically it was a malicious bullshit post about her. Used her first and last name and mentioned where she was from. Also mentioned that she was a SW on the R and then the CL post claimed that she was infected with a certain 3 letter STD (the one nobody wants) and was knowingly passing it to mongers.

    It didn't last long before it was flagged off CL. We've all see these post before. Could it be true? Sure, but not that likely. So more likely than not it was probably posted by someone with an axe to grind. A guy she won't see? An ex BF? Or even another SW? Halo posting again? Who knows.

    Now you all know what I know about it. For the record I have not "cruised" the R since the late 80's. There was quite the selection back then. Then it died out hard through the nineties and never really came back. By then I was having incredible success elsewhere to even bother with it. My personal opinion is such that the R is just way to FN hot with LE and the pickings too sub par (with a few exceptions) to even bother with it.
    "She has _" fill in the blank with any STD that comes to mind. Common line used by broken hearted fools.

  2. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This was less than 9 pages back. Why do I always feel like I am researching for people.
    I appreciate your help and do not know how I missed it. I have never seen her on the Ave before. At least not that I can tell. At least I know that the one I was thinking was Barbie is actually not Barbie. Anyway if I see her I might get her that matress so we can try it out. Or at least she does not think we are all assholes. 27 is a cheap price for a good contact

  3. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else catch the post about Chelsea on CL R&R early Sunday morning? It's since been flagged off.

    It was an inflammatory post that happened to contain both her first and last name and her home city.
    To all that have PM me about this, please stop. You all want to know the same thing; Basically it was a malicious bullshit post about her. Used her first and last name and mentioned where she was from. Also mentioned that she was a SW on the R and then the CL post claimed that she was infected with a certain 3 letter STD (the one nobody wants) and was knowingly passing it to mongers.

    It didn't last long before it was flagged off CL. We've all see these post before. Could it be true? Sure, but not that likely. So more likely than not it was probably posted by someone with an axe to grind. A guy she won't see? An ex BF? Or even another SW? Halo posting again? Who knows.

    Now you all know what I know about it. For the record I have not "cruised" the R since the late 80's. There was quite the selection back then. Then it died out hard through the nineties and never really came back. By then I was having incredible success elsewhere to even bother with it. My personal opinion is such that the R is just way to FN hot with LE and the pickings too sub par (with a few exceptions) to even bother with it.

  4. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I went back 60 pages on the forum and did not locate any of Ave Barbie. Can someone send them or post a link. Thanks
    I m looking for pictures of Barbie.

  5. #4766

    Finally Met Fatima

    After heaing all the reports I really wanted to get with Fatima but I don't like scooping in such a open area. I see her quite often at the gas station on 6 but once again way to open for me so I decided the next time I see her I would ask for digits and see if I could get them without picking her up at that time. Sunday night she is at the gas station so I pull in as she just turned down a dude in a van (selective?) and she smiles at me (she has a beautiful smile) and I pull up to the pump like I'm going to get gas. She is standing next to some black guy so I go in the station to buy pop and stuff hopeing he would leave. When I came out he was still there and spoke to me and I said what's up and kept going to me car. I' motion over for Fatima to come over but he starts coming over towards me. I stop him right there and tell him I'm talking to the girl. He says "you want to holler at the girl" and I said yes so he calls over to her and tells her to come over like he's the boss. Fatima doesn't have a pimp does she? Anyway she came over and I tell her I know her name and that she is becoming famous in this area and she smiles. I ask for the digits for a later date and she gives me what she calls her personal number and tells me to be sure to call. She was so dog gone polite in just giving me her number I thought this girl is maybe too nice. I'll let you know how it goes.

  6. #4765

    I searched and searched

    I went back 60 pages on the forum and did not locate any of Ave Barbie. Can someone send them or post a link. Thanks

  7. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    Personally I was going to give her a protein shake. Kidding aside I would say everyone just take your favorite sp over to mcdonalds and buy her lunch. Most of these girls barely eat, considering their only thoughts are getting their next fix, finding shelter or worrying if some john is going to leave them dead by the train tracks. Me personally I take them to the dollar store and buy them a pair of panties. Other than feeding one one of my fetishes, they have something to wear afterwards. I've been building up to buying them yoga pants to really make their ass look good. But never ever go over 20 bucks, then you start going into sugar daddy territory. That goes for strippers, because every time I go into a strip club after the holidays and get to chatting with them they start bragging about how some guy paid $$$ for clothes or phones and other items!

    Either way we have to pay to play out there!

    Stay safe

  8. #4763

    I see why

    I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.

  9. #4762

    Christmas cheer

    Ok so judging by the response I got I have gathered who is in and who is out. Those that acted like an ass were all regular members, it made me realize why I was not accepted at first. Its because of noobs like you guys. Fatima is a nice person and I don't feel sorry for her she chose her life and seems perfectly happy with it who am I to try to change it, with that said as I've gotten older I've gotten wiser and I can tell you a gem like her is once in a lifetime. You won't ever meet another SW as good as her.

    All you guys that didn't like my idea don't bother asking me for anything. Your on your own. Since I got accused of taking full credit I'll do just that ill get her a present and tell her its from me. Then ill do her k9 and give her a great big tip for Christmas.

  10. #4761

    Gifts and things

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    While I do agree with you that most of her money goes to her habit. Just like all the other girls. I disagree with saying that is the best thing you could give her. Let's not loose perspective with the fact that these girls are human. There are many things you can give a provider as a gift. The little things mean a lot to these girls. Like shampoo, perfume, personal hygiene things. Just because they have an addiction doesn't mean you can't by them a gift. And who are you to say the BEST thing to give someone is what is slowly killing them? If they go buy drugs or candy with the money they earn that is their choice. I don't encourage it, and I also don't think most of us would. Simply put, just because someone is a heroine addict doesn't mean they wouldn't like a simple gift.
    I think Tommy101 has a nice idea, but I also know that everything she has had nice has been stolen from her. I have been with her probably as much as anyone, and one thing I know is that she is ALWAYS hungry. When I am with Fatima, I always try to feed her. The thing with heroin is that if they don't get it when they need it, they get dope sick. So they get it when they have money, before worrying about eating or anything else. I think more than worrying about gifts and things, we just need to work at treating the girls a little better. Not just Fatima, but all the good ones and mostly good ones. It doesn't hurt to go through a drive-thru, or pick up some personal hygiene things. I was with Tassy yesterday, and she wanted shampoo, a razor, and lotion. For $3 she was pretty happy. Generally speaking, $3-5 can make a big difference in a girl's day if you use it to feed her or get personal items. Include it in the money for the date, and she will be bartering with her dealer to see how much more she can get for it.

    As hobbyists we hit the strolls looking for a variety of sex and partners. The presence of addiction gives us younger and better looking partners than would be the case without drug dependency. In dealing with addicts, we have to deal with the craziness that can come from those addictions. But they are who we choose as partners, and we should recognize their humanity and try to treat them better. A couple-few dollars well spent is a way to start.

    Stay safe out there

  11. #4760

    Don

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    You take it to her. She thinks it came from you. And she rewards you by hooking you up big time. You're the hero at our expense. I don't think so!
    I see your point but I truly wouldn't do that.

  12. #4759
    Damn I have heard it takes 6 hrs by drive to get out to Mich. Fux. I would love to meet this thing fatima =/. Nice girl. She looks like one of those classic 80s 00ker. I like

  13. #4758

    Fatima

    Well, I second all the good anyone has ever said on here about Fatima. Thank you MichiganDL. I pledge myself to your teachings and am forever in your debt for hooking me up with this one. LOL. Seriously man. I owe ya. Beers, booze, digits, whatever.

    After all the hoopala about her, I finally couldn't take it any more. I had to sample myself. Called a couple times early in the day with no luck. She finally called back mid-afternoon. Very pleasant on the phone. Agreed to pick her up at her spot early evening. She was right no time. Easy scoop, headed for the notel. She took me to a place I hadn't used before. I know this is a no no. But with all the reports on here, I somewhat trusted her. And right she was. Way better than the usual places I have used for the same money. Got to the room, she showered. She is very personable. Not to mention, a solid 8-9 in my book on the civilian scale even. Maybe a 9-10 with a slight clean-up. Almost perfect body, nice C+ man-mades, tight vag, pretty face, beautiful smile (which is rare for these girls) , amazing head of hair. The date was great. I can't give her a 10 for service as muich as I would like to as there were a couple very minor rules, but it was definitly GFE, and she is extremely accomodating. No rush. Well above average BJ skills IMHO. Enjoyed that for about 15 minutes, then moved on to covered full service. Mish and K9. The view was extraorinary from all angles and I do believe she got into it pretty good. FS was about another 15 minutes or so, then a BJ finish with CIM / face. Overall, a spectacular time. I said I can't give her a 10 for service only because she wasn't open to absolutely everything. But she was very polite about the few things she declined. Don't get me wrong, this really isn't the kind of girl I would like to throw the kitchen sink at anyway. With a slight clean-up, I would be proud to show this girl off to my buddies; or bring home to mom even. LOL. As others have said, she is cool with pics and videos although she asked me not to post action shots which I will certainly honor (sorry about the pic quality. They were taken with my old phone. Didn't have my camera with me today). I rarely date a girl twice, but I am looking forward to our second date. I will be bringing the camera, tripod, lights, etc.

    I am not captain save-a-hoe, but I am in on the Christmas gift for her. Not to start a huge debate here as I have agreed with some of the opinions and disagreed with others. It is good to remember that these are real people, and this is one of the good ones. She said a lot of nice things about my breatheren on this site. We need to treat the good ones well. I would never just hand her Christmas cash, but I am willing to contribute clothes, food, etc. Things not easily traded for candy.

    Stay Safe,

    JD.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1527.jpg
Views:	2021
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	216387

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1530.jpg
Views:	1729
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	216388

  14. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    just because someone is a heroine addict doesn't mean they wouldn't like a simple gift.
    Hey guys,

    I'm a Philly monger visiting your area this week. Since it is actually WINTER where I live and gets cold, I buy a bunch of gloves and warm socks at the dollar store and hand them out to the SWs I see. I'll stop and talk to them for a minute, even if I'm not looking for a date right then. They really appreciate the thought and it has paid off big afterward. My first threesomes were set up by girls that I was nice to 2 years ago because I gave them socks one day, all for a few bucks investment and a few minutes of kindness.

    They are addicted to drugs, and that is a love-hate relationship. They live in a harsh world where people control them every day with drugs. A small thoughtful gift is very appreciated by many of them. Socks, hand sanitizer, lip balm, hair bands, just cheap stuff not an iPhone LOL.

  15. #4756

    Yeah. Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    You take it to her. She thinks it came from you. And she rewards you by hooking you up big time. You're the hero at our expense. I don't think so!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape