rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 21048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    just because someone is a heroine addict doesn't mean they wouldn't like a simple gift.
    Hey guys,

    I'm a Philly monger visiting your area this week. Since it is actually WINTER where I live and gets cold, I buy a bunch of gloves and warm socks at the dollar store and hand them out to the SWs I see. I'll stop and talk to them for a minute, even if I'm not looking for a date right then. They really appreciate the thought and it has paid off big afterward. My first threesomes were set up by girls that I was nice to 2 years ago because I gave them socks one day, all for a few bucks investment and a few minutes of kindness.

    They are addicted to drugs, and that is a love-hate relationship. They live in a harsh world where people control them every day with drugs. A small thoughtful gift is very appreciated by many of them. Socks, hand sanitizer, lip balm, hair bands, just cheap stuff not an iPhone LOL.

  2. #6662

    Yeah. Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    You take it to her. She thinks it came from you. And she rewards you by hooking you up big time. You're the hero at our expense. I don't think so!

  3. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    I know your being facetious but I wouldn't suggest that anyone in this forum would have any knowledge of or access to an illegal substance nor would anyone here aid and abet its use.

    In my opinion, provide her with good clients who will donate as she requests and take her to lunch or dinner. Basically, anything that can't be sold for 50 cents on the dollar.

    And, as mentioned try to keep her off the corner. Almost mission impossible.

  4. #6660

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    Wasnt trying to make her a gf you idiot. Roflmao. Jsut thought she might need a few things and it is the giving season. And she has been pretty nice to the fellas.

    It was just a thought so don't try to make it more than that ok

  5. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    Hey there fellow Mongers,

    I like this hobby just as much as the next guy on here. And even tho I haven't experienced Fatima yet, I trust that she is a Gem from all the wonderful reports, and not a single negative report on here (very impressive I must say).

    But if I may, with all due respect, as noble and chivalrous as Tommy101's idea is, I have to agree with Faceonly. At the end of the day, Fatima is a provider that we are supposed to pay to go away. She is not a significant other to any of us here, and I don't imagine anyone on here will make her his SO for very obvious reasons. I have no idea if she is into the drugs or not, but any gift given to her will only feed into that habit (if she's a user) , just as much as the money that's paid her for services. If I could give my two cents to the seniors on this forum, with the utmost respect for you all, I don't think giving her or any other SP gifts is a good idea.

    On a side note, thanks Devorre for the info on how to get medical treatment if needed as a result of hobbying.

    Be safe!

  6. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.

  7. #6657

    Lets get fatima a Christmas present

    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?

  8. #6656

    Chelsea

    Did anyone else catch the post about Chelsea on CL R&R early Sunday morning? It's since been flagged off.

    It was an inflammatory post that happened to contain both her first and last name and her home city.

  9. #6655

    I have been with the best

    I was in the area today and thought there was no chance I was going to see the great one but I drove around and what did I see. Yes, the great one, Fatima. OMG no need to repeat what has been previously said but I can confirm it is all accurate and then some. One of the sweetest I have ever met.

  10. #6654

    4 Months Gone Tassy

    I was up and down the ave and Fort today. Absolutely nothing on the ave, and not much on Fort either. I finally ran across Tassy, who I have seen before. I was kind of in the mood for something new and fresh, which is difficult when there is nothing going on out there. Tassy is reasonably cute, decent BJ skills, shaved tight giner. She is also four months pregnant, starting to show, and starting to get heavier in the boobs. They were really bouncing when I pounded it. For anyone who likes pregnant ones, Fort is the place to be for the next little bit. She was wearing a checked flannel jacket when I found her. I got a couple of pics. I wasn't going for the artsy look, the lens fogged because the room was too warm, especially after her shower.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52f4.jpg‎   b49e.jpg‎  

  11. #6653

    Chene / Mack

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I worked at Eastern Market back in the 90's and had alot of fun with the SW's back then. I was out and about in the market this afternoon and ran into a girl I used to pick up 10 yrs ago, she used to live on Tacoma on the eastside (8 + Gratiot) Her name is Michelle and she used to dance at Tycoon's late 80's. She has blond hair and huge fake tits that still look good. BBBJCIMWS for a 20. I will scout this area more often and keep you guys posted as not a LEO in sight from the freeway to the market. What a great blast from the past.
    Used to be a fav stroll of mine. Still hit it from time to time but ain't seen nothing over a 4 in years.

  12. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw112  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a while ago, but I'm a newbie and RTFFing. Newbie questions, but also I think for other guys who don't know and might want to be educated on the matter, What shots did you get from the ER? What did you have to tell them? Prices? And finally, is everything ok?

    Thanks in advance!
    Go to the Beaumont Travel Clinic. Tell them you are going to Asia (South Korea or China, pick one) for 60 days for work in 90 days. They will give you Hep A, B and Tetnis. Ask them about Hep C as well. Insurance should cover it.

  13. #6651
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.

    Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.

    I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.
    Yeah I think many of the brothers have been in similar situations, some have gone through and some might not have gotten that far LOL.

    In my very early amateur days in 2006 when I first started hobbying, of course not knowing any better (or such a situation existed, I was a naiive beginner) I picked up what I thought was a knockout on GR around 7mi. It was dark, something like 2am, she hopped in the car, small talk with a soft voice, verbal agreement in the car for H / H and handed over $60. Went to some notel (don't even remember which one, but that area) , paid for the room, and when we walked in she says "We can start but I can only do from behind" So I asked why, and she replies "Because I have a the*".

    YIKES! When the lights were on I could finally see that it was a dude. Went through a brief back and forth about you never said, yes I did, no you didn't, but it wouldn't return the payment, and I really didn't want to make a scene / altercation with a madman in the ghetto, so we both just left. $100 down the drain, but a lesson of a lifetime learned.

    JW's got some good advice!

  14. #6650

    Gem 9

    Met up with Gem 9 earlier this week. Met off the track that I appreciated. For the first get acquainted meeting got a very nice CBJ, which was fine with me, for. 3 plus a nice tip. This was a GFE BJ. She really took her time and was very affectionate and even cleaned me up afterward. Has a nice clean body. Will meet again. Thanks for the digits JW.

  15. #6649

    Fatima

    I've been able to meet up with Fatima a few times as well. Car date, no-tels. Aamazing. And she's so polite it throws you off a little bit. The last time must have been just before she got her land-line and cell #'s so I'll need to get those soon. I hope she doesn't end up going down-hill like the rest of them do eventually.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg
Views:	1944
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	216146

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0381.jpg
Views:	2261
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	216147

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0382.jpg
Views:	1918
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	216148

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape