Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 19146
-
12-05-12 10:42 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 182I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.
Originally Posted by David West
[View Original Post]
It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.
-
12-04-12 23:57 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 423Yep
I'm no magazine cover but most ladies find me attractive enough, its not about that really, its about confindence and knowing exactly who you are. Although I don't consider myself rich I have enough to do the things I like but again that has nothing to do with it, I'm just saying ladies are a sucker for good treatment that and gifts make them tick. Kill them with kindness and most of the time it will pay off. The key to mongering is not to get to reliant upon it as your only means of getting laid. To me that says I give up. Never give up and keep trying. Its kind of like since gps came out everyone loses their sense of direction. Turn of the gps and try using the sun to find your way grasshopper.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 23:08 #4774Regular Member

Posts: 3Last Night The Ave
Gents,
First time poster long time veteran. Last night made the pick up near Cent and the Ave, one or two street south, on a side street around 9PM. Was a stupid move LE was all over the place, so kept to the rules, fiqured it would keep me covered. She hops in the the car (dirty blond 5foot3 ish 100pounds) No verbal discussion other than Hello and small talk as I drive away and take some side streets for 3-5 minutes to see if everything looks good in the mirror. Things don't look good and notice a tail and its watching but not doing anything so I pull over and immeditately indicators go on. She is cool as a cucumber and actually opens the door before they approach the car, They were in a large American made automobile no markings and not in the normal disguise. They were cool, One is asking me the basic questions while she is outside the car talking to the other. I was not asked for I'd or anything just basic questionning. I know they are because of the lights / ID and protection. I know she is not, but can definitely tell you she is in on it and they don't think I fiqured it out. Now the story gets better. They say do you mind giving her a ride back to where you found her. I'm thinking I can only say yes at this point / I didn't have a choice they way I was worded. I proceed they follow she is talking a mile a minute basically trying to get me to talk about something incriminating. I eventually drop her off at a well lit place near the famous burger stand and she runs over to them and I peel away! They did not follow anymore and she was deftinely not one of them but a "Friend". I was warned that picking a Hitchhiker is illegal and there was no way she was hitchhiking. This is my first and last post, since I'm private and will delete my account that I just set up on a mobile dispossible device. I wanted to warn you they are partnering with them and this evening could of gotten alot worse if they wanted to create BS conversation. However I can tell you when she got in she was trying to entrap me and that is illegal. I never talked about anything illegal other than small talk and they pulled me over 3-5 minutes after tailing me. Did not make a standard stop and she was not scared. My question is. Did she have a wire? She must of had one cause they let me go. I never communicated anything illegal. They did not even want to search the car or see I'd. Guys be carefull they are getting smarter. I look forward to your feedback and can tell you they accomplished their goal. I will not visit the Av again.
-
12-04-12 21:58 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 846No Prob
I was pretty tired to. I have not seen her for a few days but if I run into her I will let you know.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 20:10 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 144Ya. Me too. I'm not as skill as you, but nearly. It's an awesome feeling. JK Y'all
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 12:00 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 87Nice Guys Finish Last.
Tommy your either a goodlooking guy, have money or a great bs'er. If you get laid for free. Because treating people kind and being nice to them only gets you one thing and thats taken advantage of. I have always treated people with the utmost respect and I had to turn to mongering to get laid unfourtunatly I cannot handle the pressure of the scoop. But I will find out soon if Fatima is all that is reported here as yesterday I saw her at her spot we talk and after I declined her for a date (no time) she asked if she could borrow $5 (very politely of course). She gave me her digits and said to call and said she would remember what she borrowed. I guess we will see. On another note I saw a WSW at the liqour store at 6&are that looked alittle like Chelsea is she still in rehab or is this a new girl. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. I do agree if you have a fav get her something for Christmas and be nice.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 11:19 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 590"She has _" fill in the blank with any STD that comes to mind. Common line used by broken hearted fools.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 09:36 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 846I appreciate your help and do not know how I missed it. I have never seen her on the Ave before. At least not that I can tell. At least I know that the one I was thinking was Barbie is actually not Barbie. Anyway if I see her I might get her that matress so we can try it out. Or at least she does not think we are all assholes. 27 is a cheap price for a good contact
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 00:56 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 409To all that have PM me about this, please stop. You all want to know the same thing; Basically it was a malicious bullshit post about her. Used her first and last name and mentioned where she was from. Also mentioned that she was a SW on the R and then the CL post claimed that she was infected with a certain 3 letter STD (the one nobody wants) and was knowingly passing it to mongers.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
It didn't last long before it was flagged off CL. We've all see these post before. Could it be true? Sure, but not that likely. So more likely than not it was probably posted by someone with an axe to grind. A guy she won't see? An ex BF? Or even another SW? Halo posting again? Who knows.
Now you all know what I know about it. For the record I have not "cruised" the R since the late 80's. There was quite the selection back then. Then it died out hard through the nineties and never really came back. By then I was having incredible success elsewhere to even bother with it. My personal opinion is such that the R is just way to FN hot with LE and the pickings too sub par (with a few exceptions) to even bother with it.
-
12-03-12 23:41 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 846I m looking for pictures of Barbie.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-12 23:23 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 61Finally Met Fatima
After heaing all the reports I really wanted to get with Fatima but I don't like scooping in such a open area. I see her quite often at the gas station on 6 but once again way to open for me so I decided the next time I see her I would ask for digits and see if I could get them without picking her up at that time. Sunday night she is at the gas station so I pull in as she just turned down a dude in a van (selective?) and she smiles at me (she has a beautiful smile) and I pull up to the pump like I'm going to get gas. She is standing next to some black guy so I go in the station to buy pop and stuff hopeing he would leave. When I came out he was still there and spoke to me and I said what's up and kept going to me car. I' motion over for Fatima to come over but he starts coming over towards me. I stop him right there and tell him I'm talking to the girl. He says "you want to holler at the girl" and I said yes so he calls over to her and tells her to come over like he's the boss. Fatima doesn't have a pimp does she? Anyway she came over and I tell her I know her name and that she is becoming famous in this area and she smiles. I ask for the digits for a later date and she gives me what she calls her personal number and tells me to be sure to call. She was so dog gone polite in just giving me her number I thought this girl is maybe too nice. I'll let you know how it goes.
-
12-03-12 23:04 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 846I searched and searched
I went back 60 pages on the forum and did not locate any of Ave Barbie. Can someone send them or post a link. Thanks
-
12-03-12 21:55 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 273Personally I was going to give her a protein shake. Kidding aside I would say everyone just take your favorite sp over to mcdonalds and buy her lunch. Most of these girls barely eat, considering their only thoughts are getting their next fix, finding shelter or worrying if some john is going to leave them dead by the train tracks. Me personally I take them to the dollar store and buy them a pair of panties. Other than feeding one one of my fetishes, they have something to wear afterwards. I've been building up to buying them yoga pants to really make their ass look good. But never ever go over 20 bucks, then you start going into sugar daddy territory. That goes for strippers, because every time I go into a strip club after the holidays and get to chatting with them they start bragging about how some guy paid $$$ for clothes or phones and other items!
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
Either way we have to pay to play out there!
Stay safe
-
12-03-12 21:48 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 423I see why
I've stated in the past that I don't need this hobby to get laid, I do it for free more than I pay, always have and always will. One of the reasons is I know how to treat a girl, obviously a few of you guys pay because you have no choice very pathetic, try being kind to someone sometime you might be suprised what it gets you and the feeling it will give you.
-
12-03-12 21:31 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 423Christmas cheer
Ok so judging by the response I got I have gathered who is in and who is out. Those that acted like an ass were all regular members, it made me realize why I was not accepted at first. Its because of noobs like you guys. Fatima is a nice person and I don't feel sorry for her she chose her life and seems perfectly happy with it who am I to try to change it, with that said as I've gotten older I've gotten wiser and I can tell you a gem like her is once in a lifetime. You won't ever meet another SW as good as her.
All you guys that didn't like my idea don't bother asking me for anything. Your on your own. Since I got accused of taking full credit I'll do just that ill get her a present and tell her its from me. Then ill do her k9 and give her a great big tip for Christmas.











Reply With Quote





