Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19146
-
12-02-12 18:09 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 44Go to the Beaumont Travel Clinic. Tell them you are going to Asia (South Korea or China, pick one) for 60 days for work in 90 days. They will give you Hep A, B and Tetnis. Ask them about Hep C as well. Insurance should cover it.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw112
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-12 13:00 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 71Yeah I think many of the brothers have been in similar situations, some have gone through and some might not have gotten that far LOL.
Originally Posted by Cryptic28
[View Original Post]
In my very early amateur days in 2006 when I first started hobbying, of course not knowing any better (or such a situation existed, I was a naiive beginner) I picked up what I thought was a knockout on GR around 7mi. It was dark, something like 2am, she hopped in the car, small talk with a soft voice, verbal agreement in the car for H / H and handed over $60. Went to some notel (don't even remember which one, but that area) , paid for the room, and when we walked in she says "We can start but I can only do from behind" So I asked why, and she replies "Because I have a the*".
YIKES! When the lights were on I could finally see that it was a dude. Went through a brief back and forth about you never said, yes I did, no you didn't, but it wouldn't return the payment, and I really didn't want to make a scene / altercation with a madman in the ghetto, so we both just left. $100 down the drain, but a lesson of a lifetime learned.
JW's got some good advice!
-
12-02-12 12:39 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 155Gem 9
Met up with Gem 9 earlier this week. Met off the track that I appreciated. For the first get acquainted meeting got a very nice CBJ, which was fine with me, for. 3 plus a nice tip. This was a GFE BJ. She really took her time and was very affectionate and even cleaned me up afterward. Has a nice clean body. Will meet again. Thanks for the digits JW.
-
12-02-12 09:15 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 180Fatima
I've been able to meet up with Fatima a few times as well. Car date, no-tels. Aamazing. And she's so polite it throws you off a little bit. The last time must have been just before she got her land-line and cell #'s so I'll need to get those soon. I hope she doesn't end up going down-hill like the rest of them do eventually.
-
12-02-12 08:18 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 92You got blode by a dude! Holy crap.
Originally Posted by Cryptic28
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-12 00:23 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 153Fatima Sighting
I met her last week at the 6 and JR gas station. Saw her standing there and was driving by. I couldn't date that night but had to drive around the block and see her up close and pet the Unicorn. Got her landline number to set up later. Called today and she has her own cell phone. She gave me the number to share, much less risk picking her up in front of her home. Will share with active seniors. Enough said. She is the best. No hassles no worries. What a bod and like every report. No complaints
-
12-02-12 00:17 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 98That hispanic tranny looking thing wears stripper boots doesn't it? Always strolling near that car dealership 8 to 9pm. It had me fooled the first time I saw it, but that walk looked a little suspicious to me.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 23:43 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 214
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
I seen the it you are talking about by the used car lot. Most of the SW's are on the north side, I have only seen Victoria and Becky on the south side along with a pre-arranged meeting spot with Nessa. Would not go near the victory to meet her, so she walked to meet me. Cool girl.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 18:17 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 37
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.
I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.
-
12-01-12 17:35 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 159It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 16:49 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 73Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
Originally Posted by Cryptic28
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 10:31 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 423No new taxes
Never was my intent to say should charge more just saying I've paid a ton more to other "more proffesional girls" and not been no where near as happy with the outcome thats all. I'm no fool I'd never tell her to raise her rates and honestly I don't think she would anyhow. I did tip her but hey thats my prefference.
Originally Posted by Turrismaldon
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 10:23 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 103Mich ave
Took a strool on the ave. Came across a tall looking for Barbie but when she came up to my window ask for her name she said it was Amy and I passed she had blonde hair, after I got half way home I realised it was what someone posted that she was a nice hot date, my lost. Dose anyone have any info on her?
-
12-01-12 08:46 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 71What shots?
I know this is a while ago, but I'm a newbie and RTFFing. Newbie questions, but also I think for other guys who don't know and might want to be educated on the matter, What shots did you get from the ER? What did you have to tell them? Prices? And finally, is everything ok?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
12-01-12 07:13 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 37Unknown SW on the Ave. My first scoop
This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.
At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.
Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.
Overall I'd say my first mongering experience was successful. Now I know why you guys indulge in such a risky hobby, there is a certain amount of thrill involved in doing something like that. I don't know if I'd try making a scoop again, it would depend on the situation I guess.
Stay safe!












Reply With Quote





