Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4261

    A shot in the dark

    I was on a job in warren yesterday and out of the house across the street comes a WSW that I used to see about 15 yrs ago. Jet black hair about 5'2 has a funny little twitch about her. Goes by the name of Gina. Someone picked her up like she was going on a " date" I know its a shot in the dark any info?

  2. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. .
    You know I was with you until this part. WTF is the ER going to do for you except tell you to go home and wash your dick and come back if you develop problems. Not to mention that you're concerned the dude at the Vic has your info but not concerned that the whole ER knows you just got done banging a hooker without a jacket and came down with a bad case of paranoia?

    Senior or not, I got to call BS on at least 50% of this post. Too much incongruent reasoning going on for me.

  3. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is the Elise that I know (but has short hair now) I think she goes by Nessa also. She always dresses sexy, works the Ave, but has also worked the Triangle a few times.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-25/6367899

    Just a FYI, she has good and bad days so YMMV.
    Yeah thats her one of my fav

  4. #4258

    April is not dead

    She is my buddys sister and she's in rehab.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    That's the one.

  5. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to feed Amber a Big Mac
    I just might do that. If I date her, maybe I'll grab her some short ribs with a slide of mac and cheese.

  6. #4256

    Wtf!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.
    Damn! I hope you are ok, brother. No wonder the giner felt so good. She deserves a good a* kicking!

  7. #4255

    Michelle?

    Anyone seen Michelle from R around as of late?

  8. #4254

    Watch out

    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.

  9. #4253

    Amber

    Someone needs to feed Amber a Big Mac

  10. #4252

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Danielle aka Danny. I don't know why it says she was murdered.
    See my post dated 09-25-12 at 19:20.

  11. #4251

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this the April that was murdered?
    That's the one.

  12. #4250

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?
    She also goes by the name of Juice.

  13. #4249

    Tall Brittany

    Took a couple of strolls on the ave Sunday, once in the early afternoon and once around midnight. Not much moving either time, except in the afternoon there was a hottie blonde that I didn't know up on the western end. First time I have seen someone that far west since Uncle cleaned out the vic. Someone else saw her too, because by the time I got turned around she was gone. I did see a tall, kind of geeky looking girl with glasses on Gilbert, but she got scooped too.

    Sunday night there wasn't much going on, either. I did a couple of loops, over to Fort, and was ready to call it a night when I saw tall girl again. I made a couple of passes because there was a pickup idling on Gilbert with its headlights on a couple of blocks south of her. Finally, for the second time this week, there was a girl on Gilbert with no headlights for the length of the street. I scooped and headed for a half and half. Her name is Brittany, not to be confused with short, blonde Brittany. This one has dark hair, glasses. 6' tall, about 160 but very well proportioned. Small set and a nice shaved giner. Had a good time, good oral skills and nice and tight. Also had a good attitude. No digits, but would repeat.

    Stay safe out there

  14. #4248

    Ronnie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Ronnie is incredible. Best. Date. Ever. Does whatever you want. Will role play and say anything you want. There are no limits with Ronnie. You just have to treat her with respect and have some patience. She's a total doll.
    Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?

  15. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.
    I swear it was her I was with sum time back. She absolutely refused BBJ and insisted on CBJ, which I hate. Gave her. 05 and dropped her off. Since then when I see her she goes out her way for my attention, but I haven't partaked since. O lucky me.

    EDIT_
    After seein the pics, it was not her it was Natalie. And I been with Katie couple times (way back). She a hella good time, never knew she was Halo's mammy. I got to get better with names.....

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape