Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.

    Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.

    I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.
    Yeah I think many of the brothers have been in similar situations, some have gone through and some might not have gotten that far LOL.

    In my very early amateur days in 2006 when I first started hobbying, of course not knowing any better (or such a situation existed, I was a naiive beginner) I picked up what I thought was a knockout on GR around 7mi. It was dark, something like 2am, she hopped in the car, small talk with a soft voice, verbal agreement in the car for H / H and handed over $60. Went to some notel (don't even remember which one, but that area) , paid for the room, and when we walked in she says "We can start but I can only do from behind" So I asked why, and she replies "Because I have a the*".

    YIKES! When the lights were on I could finally see that it was a dude. Went through a brief back and forth about you never said, yes I did, no you didn't, but it wouldn't return the payment, and I really didn't want to make a scene / altercation with a madman in the ghetto, so we both just left. $100 down the drain, but a lesson of a lifetime learned.

    JW's got some good advice!

  2. #4744

    Gem 9

    Met up with Gem 9 earlier this week. Met off the track that I appreciated. For the first get acquainted meeting got a very nice CBJ, which was fine with me, for. 3 plus a nice tip. This was a GFE BJ. She really took her time and was very affectionate and even cleaned me up afterward. Has a nice clean body. Will meet again. Thanks for the digits JW.

  3. #4743

    Fatima

    I've been able to meet up with Fatima a few times as well. Car date, no-tels. Aamazing. And she's so polite it throws you off a little bit. The last time must have been just before she got her land-line and cell #'s so I'll need to get those soon. I hope she doesn't end up going down-hill like the rest of them do eventually.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg
Views:	1946
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	216146

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0381.jpg
Views:	2262
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	216147

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0382.jpg
Views:	1920
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	216148

  4. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.

    Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.

    I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.
    You got blode by a dude! Holy crap.

  5. #4741

    Fatima Sighting

    I met her last week at the 6 and JR gas station. Saw her standing there and was driving by. I couldn't date that night but had to drive around the block and see her up close and pet the Unicorn. Got her landline number to set up later. Called today and she has her own cell phone. She gave me the number to share, much less risk picking her up in front of her home. Will share with active seniors. Enough said. She is the best. No hassles no worries. What a bod and like every report. No complaints
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  6. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.
    That hispanic tranny looking thing wears stripper boots doesn't it? Always strolling near that car dealership 8 to 9pm. It had me fooled the first time I saw it, but that walk looked a little suspicious to me.

  7. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
    I seen the it you are talking about by the used car lot. Most of the SW's are on the north side, I have only seen Victoria and Becky on the south side along with a pre-arranged meeting spot with Nessa. Would not go near the victory to meet her, so she walked to meet me. Cool girl.

  8. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
    That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.

    Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.

    I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.

  9. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.

  10. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.

    At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.

    Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot

  11. #4735

    No new taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Just hoping with the all the good reviews about fatime their wouldn't be anyone pretending to be a white knight and convince her to raise her rates liek crazy.
    Never was my intent to say should charge more just saying I've paid a ton more to other "more proffesional girls" and not been no where near as happy with the outcome thats all. I'm no fool I'd never tell her to raise her rates and honestly I don't think she would anyhow. I did tip her but hey thats my prefference.

  12. #4734

    Mich ave

    Took a strool on the ave. Came across a tall looking for Barbie but when she came up to my window ask for her name she said it was Amy and I passed she had blonde hair, after I got half way home I realised it was what someone posted that she was a nice hot date, my lost. Dose anyone have any info on her?

  13. #4733

    What shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.
    I know this is a while ago, but I'm a newbie and RTFFing. Newbie questions, but also I think for other guys who don't know and might want to be educated on the matter, What shots did you get from the ER? What did you have to tell them? Prices? And finally, is everything ok?

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #4732

    Unknown SW on the Ave. My first scoop

    This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.

    At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.

    Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.

    Overall I'd say my first mongering experience was successful. Now I know why you guys indulge in such a risky hobby, there is a certain amount of thrill involved in doing something like that. I don't know if I'd try making a scoop again, it would depend on the situation I guess.

    Stay safe!

  15. #4731

    Fatima club

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I joined the fatima fan club today, with the help of michigandl I was able to contact her for a meeting. After a few communication bumps I finaly scored. I now see what all the fuss is over. She is spectacular. One of the nicest giners I've ever seen in my life including porn. She is a real sweetie. Treat her well if your lucky enough to find her.

    I have not messed with a SW in over 5 years. After 20 years of street mongering I had grown ultra paranoid of alot of things, getting ripped off, busted or killed were my top reasons. But because of michigandl and all your reports on fatima I thought I'd give it a try again. I would never want to try scooping fatima off the street, but today I was lucky enough to contact her by tele and score a top 3 encounter of a lifetime. So technicaly it wasnt a SW score it was more like an escort score. But honestly thats how this sweetie should be conducting biz anyhow, and I told her so. For. 60 plus. 25 for a room she is way under priced and I only say that because I've spent a whole ton more on sc girls and BP girls and not even been a fraction as happy as I was with her today. This chick lets you take pics and video for no upsell, by the way I won't be sharing any of my pics or vids I don't need my member floating around cyberland so don't ask, she has enough pics posted already you guys don't need to see her with my cock in her mouth ill keep that one for lonley Sunday mornings thank you. Michigandl and I had a rocky relationship when I first joined this board but I managed to gain his trust and he totaly hooked me up. I owe that man a beer or two I believe.

    Thanks buddy
    Just hoping with the all the good reviews about fatime their wouldn't be anyone pretending to be a white knight and convince her to raise her rates liek crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape