Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2429

    Good job

    Most of us knew the answer already. The point I was trying to make was to get you to do that search initially before asking questions. I hope this helped.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZicomoPapi  [View Original Post]
    Here is the answer.

    https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...05.0j1.1.0.les

    %3B. 0.0. 1c. 1. WUuLal9MYJA&pbx=1&bav=on. 2, or. R_gc. R_pw. R_qf. &fp=9eb487146e9930b&bpcl=39314241&biw=1799&bih=959.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=202867

    Be safe gents

  2. #2428

    If you did your homework BEFORE driving out with 250 in hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Dude 29  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on BP and it appeared to be a wonderful opportunity. Made the call, and it was somewhat high priced, but it was stressed that the time was for a full hour and the pics were hot. So TOFTT, and gave it a try. Long story short, not her in the pic, and this is not a good deal, it is about 20 minutes for $250, and then you are done. Much better value out there.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ady-45/9031605
    You would have saved yourself 250 and a lot of grief.

    Sorry to beat on you, but this is a topic that has been discussed a hundred times in excruciating detail, and it's apparent that you haven't taken any lesson from this experience, and will just walk into another disaster.

    If you'd searched any one of the pix in Google Image, you'd have found they were fake, and from 3 different women. That alone should have been the red flag that got you to stay home.

    http://www.ehow.com/how_4436039_choo...e-breasts.html

    http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_500lo.jpg

    http://tweetwood.com/photos/iPoonamp.../poonam_pandey

    Even without searching them, the third pic has obvious white lettering at the bottom, showing it was lifted from a website.

    Then, there are no reviews. TOFTT is great, but should only be done after research suggesting she's real. A phone promise of "full hour" doesn't count. As has been said many times, if you're determined to try someone new, at least go for a lower-priced shorter session to begin with. If she won't agree to that, move on. The fake pix suggest even that's a bad option here.

    It's great that you posted this review to warn others away, but next time, your post should be "Checked out this ad; all fake pix, continued research, found someone else."

  3. #2427

    Every Minute of Your Hour With A Hot Mature Sensual and Fun Lady. 45

    I saw this ad on BP and it appeared to be a wonderful opportunity. Made the call, and it was somewhat high priced, but it was stressed that the time was for a full hour and the pics were hot. So TOFTT, and gave it a try. Long story short, not her in the pic, and this is not a good deal, it is about 20 minutes for $250, and then you are done. Much better value out there.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ady-45/9031605

  4. #2426

    Cut the BS out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaguy2  [View Original Post]
    Omega3 is right. She is a real sweetheart and loves to talk. I've spent over 2 hours with her at different times talking about things when I only went for the hh or h. She doesn't rush and provides a great service for the gift, for frequent fliers.

    But the messy place and the odor sometimes is too much to deal with even with all the candles she lights up. The dogs are friendly and I've never had any issues with them being out. Treat her well. She is worth the visit (s).
    Where paying for no stress, no headaches, and phone calls after about helping with a bill. Providers that smell one and done. You go to work and your ish aint right pink slip. She has miles on her way better in the area stop keeping or saving hoes that should be way down in price towards end game. If you like convo praise her. Plenty of nice women at after work spots looking to talk for free and if convo good humping that night too.

  5. #2425
    Omega3 is right. She is a real sweetheart and loves to talk. I've spent over 2 hours with her at different times talking about things when I only went for the hh or h. She doesn't rush and provides a great service for the gift, for frequent fliers.

    But the messy place and the odor sometimes is too much to deal with even with all the candles she lights up. The dogs are friendly and I've never had any issues with them being out. Treat her well. She is worth the visit (s).

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong, Lacy is a nice person. She loves to talk. Dealing with the dogs and the messy location is a turn off.

  6. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Goggle the number and your questions should be answered.
    Here is the answer.

    https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...05.0j1.1.0.les%3B. 0.0. 1c. 1. WUuLal9MYJA&pbx=1&bav=on. 2, or. R_gc. R_pw. R_qf. &fp=9eb487146e9930b&bpcl=39314241&biw=1799&bih=959.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=202867

    Be safe gents

  7. #2423

    No problem

    Don't get me wrong, Lacy is a nice person. She loves to talk. Dealing with the dogs and the messy location is a turn off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Half way there you'll pause in your tracks! One time while admiring the view from the back an unpleasant scent caught my attention. I'm not quite sure if I caught her on a bad day but I would never never consider it with her.

  8. #2422

    Do a better search!

    Goggle the number and your questions should be answered.

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalIngram  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the agent:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...oll-27/7959249

    I've tried Tineye but the photos are clean and the number provided has a review for another agent with a different name (could've changed) and set of photos. Seems TGTBT but wanted to reach out to the community to see if so.

  9. #2421

    Any reviews

    Has anyone seen the agent:http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...oll-27/7959249

    I've tried Tineye but the photos are clean and the number provided has a review for another agent with a different name (could've changed) and set of photos. Seems TGTBT but wanted to reach out to the community to see if so.

  10. #2420

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Half way there you'll pause in your tracks! One time while admiring the view from the back an unpleasant scent caught my attention. I'm not quite sure if I caught her on a bad day but I would never never consider it with her.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #2419

    It shouldn't be an option

    Half way there you'll pause in your tracks! One time while admiring the view from the back an unpleasant scent caught my attention. I'm not quite sure if I caught her on a bad day but I would never never consider it with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if DATY is on the menu for Lacey D?

  12. #2418

    Daty

    Anyone know if DATY is on the menu for Lacey D?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lacey butt.jpg‎   Lacey.jpg‎  

  13. #2417

    Thanks!

    Got it. I hope the quality of the service doesn't decline. She stays busy!

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    They are 2 different girls. Cristal is loaded with tats also, their is a 3rd girl running with them this time around aswell. Looks like Gya may be showing them the ropes.

  14. #2416
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-5-23/9350760

    Limited menu but very nice very sweet not worried about time. I'd repeat.

  15. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a joke. Are you sure that is a woman?
    She's a woman I saw that much. But total waste of time

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape