Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2414

    My feelings as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    To me it looks like Gya changed her name and number to Cristal. Maybe I'm wrong. I called Cristal and got no answer. Minutes later I get a return call from a different number. It was a number from LA.
    The pics look exactly like Gya. When I called Cristal both nights around 8pm sounded like she was in a car windows down and stated finish working for today try tomorrow same thing exactly both days. Gya number at the time voicemail. Problem with good cheap providers is the fact they can't say no to fast cash volume but in-turn production falls off. I see how she sets up appointments and stop answering when ten hh $ appointments there ready. There product calls for time management do to the fact it can't be distributed to multi people at once. Guess by bringing the one friend Yary and now supposedly Cristal she can eat of them by sharing her base but if her team service subpar we back to making her hi demand. Seen it done with most in demand providers that set up appointment get there and they act I'm a little busy but I have a friend available. We need to grasp control of our hobby. Got girls going ham on the board in Bmore that are not quality providers but not humble enough to the craft because some still avoid the warning signs of the board.

  2. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...000-21/9131663

    I'm a rook so pm for instructions before I say too much.

    Thanks
    Looks like a joke. Are you sure that is a woman?

  3. #2412

    Gya & Cristal

    They are 2 different girls. Cristal is loaded with tats also, their is a 3rd girl running with them this time around aswell. Looks like Gya may be showing them the ropes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    To me it looks like Gya changed her name and number to Cristal. Maybe I'm wrong. I called Cristal and got no answer. Minutes later I get a return call from a different number. It was a number from LA.

  4. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    I know I missed Elly too for a little while, at least until I met Sandra at the same phone number! Sandra is as I described earlier. Perfect body with a beautiful face and very long black hair. If you see her, go for the hour and take part in the showers both before and after the main session. She is just as good, and maybe even better than Elly was. As soon as get enough pennies scraped together I will be seeing her again myself! Accept NO substitutes! Some have said they got with some short hair girl with limited talents there so be sure you get the correct one. Ask her name! Sandra is the one you want.

    Anyone that wants to do so is welcome to PM me for any more info you think I can provide!

    Watta WOMAN!
    Yes, I've been seeing her, too. I do believe she is actually the girl in her pictures although with the makeup and glamour shots style lighting someone said that they thought she wasn't. She is gorgeous and a great girl, too. I think I'm in love.

  5. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    To me it looks like Gya changed her name and number to Cristal. Maybe I'm wrong. I called Cristal and got no answer. Minutes later I get a return call from a different number. It was a number from LA.
    Just look at the other ads by the same user. One of them is for Gya with her picks and it's from the 27th.

  6. #2409

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...000-21/9131663

    I'm a rook so pm for instructions before I say too much.

    Thanks
    Waste of time got to the place and she said she was at the store gave me the runaround Nd finally she said she was going to eat to wait 45 minutes.

  7. #2408

    Confusing

    To me it looks like Gya changed her name and number to Cristal. Maybe I'm wrong. I called Cristal and got no answer. Minutes later I get a return call from a different number. It was a number from LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter  [View Original Post]
    My friend called CRISTAL from BP. She's one of the arrows from Puerto Rico quiver. Gaya's group. You get what you see in pictures. It was two call set up and damage was $ for 30. Time was worth the expenditure. Nice attitude, very good service. YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eak-25/9328562

    I'm all natural with a sexy attitude.

    Upscale incall location. I enjoy catering to the upscale, respectful discreet gentleman! . I like to take my time, so I know that you are satisfied. I'm ready & more than willing to fulfill all of your Erotic needs & Cristal 317-701-4335.

    I offer a non-rushed session! Give me a call and you won't leave Disappointed.

    Cristal 317-701-4335 I AM 100% REAL & INDEPENDENT.

    Poster's age: 25.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, springfield.

    • Post ID: 9328562 nova

  8. #2407

    Anybody who can help with this one

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...000-21/9131663

    I'm a rook so pm for instructions before I say too much.

    Thanks

  9. #2406

    Dream about CRISTAL

    My friend called CRISTAL from BP. She's one of the arrows from Puerto Rico quiver. Gaya's group. You get what you see in pictures. It was two call set up and damage was $ for 30. Time was worth the expenditure. Nice attitude, very good service. YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eak-25/9328562

    I'm all natural with a sexy attitude.

    Upscale incall location. I enjoy catering to the upscale, respectful discreet gentleman! . I like to take my time, so I know that you are satisfied. I'm ready & more than willing to fulfill all of your Erotic needs & Cristal 317-701-4335.

    I offer a non-rushed session! Give me a call and you won't leave Disappointed.

    Cristal 317-701-4335 I AM 100% REAL & INDEPENDENT.

    Poster's age: 25.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, springfield.

    • Post ID: 9328562 nova

  10. #2405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Sandra!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaik Naim  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone now if Elly is gone and, if so, if / when she will be coming back? I haven't seen ads from her or from Midori in a while. There are new ads, using the same style and rate structure, and with similar phone numbers, but for different providers. My guess is that they are organizationally related. For example:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ina-24/7522630

    And.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ra-24/7364655.

    Anyone tried them? Are the same service level as Elly?

    Lots of questions, I know. Thanks in advance for any info. PMs are fine if you don't want to post.

    -PN
    I know I missed Elly too for a little while, at least until I met Sandra at the same phone number! Sandra is as I described earlier. Perfect body with a beautiful face and very long black hair. If you see her, go for the hour and take part in the showers both before and after the main session. She is just as good, and maybe even better than Elly was. As soon as get enough pennies scraped together I will be seeing her again myself! Accept NO substitutes! Some have said they got with some short hair girl with limited talents there so be sure you get the correct one. Ask her name! Sandra is the one you want.

    Anyone that wants to do so is welcome to PM me for any more info you think I can provide!

    Watta WOMAN!

  11. #2404

    Elly?

    Does anyone now if Elly is gone and, if so, if / when she will be coming back? I haven't seen ads from her or from Midori in a while. There are new ads, using the same style and rate structure, and with similar phone numbers, but for different providers. My guess is that they are organizationally related. For example:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ina-24/7522630

    And.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ra-24/7364655.

    Anyone tried them? Are the same service level as Elly?

    Lots of questions, I know. Thanks in advance for any info. PMs are fine if you don't want to post.

    -PN

  12. 11-25-12 17:15


  13. #2403

    Manuela

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Warlock, I saw her ad and was planning to visit her. It seemed that the bed may actually be a air mattress, so I did not. I have never been able to get comfortable on an air mattress or water bed. BTW, what was the damage? If you do not want to say publicly, just pm with any information that would be helpful. Thanks.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    She was $.2 for the half and I was done in about 20 mins. No air mattress but regular bed on the floor.

  14. #2402

    Air mattress or regular bed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Well I got a text from Gya saying she wanted to see me. I made arrangements to meet her but when I showed up no answer. After half an hour I decided to TOFTT and check out Manuela. It was my lucky day. She is the girl in the pics and absolutely beautiful. We negotiated a slightly lower half price and she texted me an address. I headed over but got leery when it was a private residence. I called her and she told me to come in. She was the girl in the pics and looked even better if that was possible.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...you-24/8594266

    I am an exotic latin dream package with delicate features. My look has been described as both elegant and sultry in the same breath, with compelling intense eyes and the carriage and grace of a dancer. I am independent and this is my real picture. Full discretion and confidentiality is assured. With love, MANUELA 571-501-5379

    Good luck out there.

    Warlock
    Warlock, I saw her ad and was planning to visit her. It seemed that the bed may actually be a air mattress, so I did not. I have never been able to get comfortable on an air mattress or water bed. Btw, what was the damage? If you do not want to say publicly, just pm with any information that would be helpful. Thanks.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  15. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSlim  [View Original Post]
    2-call incall in a well-traveled location. Just went for a quick stop. Pics are accurate, decent CBJ, refused CG, so we finished in doggy.

    6 damage. Probably won't repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...rtiser-Reviews

    716-759-4814
    I saw Jayme in Herndon the other day. I thought she was good and I like her. Great attitude with me and service. Went for the usual 60 quicky and had a good time. I tend to run my quickies into about 20 minutes. Her pictures are accurate

  16. #2400

    Mya

    Decided to step out late last night give Mya a call pick right up. 15 min later was at her location. 8 on the table she got naked once I entered the room after a few your not LE rite. Mic skills are on point basically can take it anyway. All covered moved to mish wasn't feeling the box so much she got into it but let her finish with her mouth. From mish she went right back to Mic skills upon request. Basically she rode me with her mouth allowing she to thrusting it in her mouth however "ramming fast, grabbing head, DT," all the time not taking a breath well into it. Looks a 6 body a 6 Mic skills solid 8.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...hot-24/9308014

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape