Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2399

    Manuela

    Well I got a text from Gya saying she wanted to see me. I made arrangements to meet her but when I showed up no answer. After half an hour I decided to TOFTT and check out Manuela. It was my lucky day. She is the girl in the pics and absolutely beautiful. We negotiated a slightly lower half price and she texted me an address. I headed over but got leery when it was a private residence. I called her and she told me to come in. She was the girl in the pics and looked even better if that was possible.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...you-24/8594266

    I am an exotic latin dream package with delicate features. My look has been described as both elegant and sultry in the same breath, with compelling intense eyes and the carriage and grace of a dancer. I am independent and this is my real picture. Full discretion and confidentiality is assured. With love, MANUELA 571-501-5379

    Good luck out there.

    Warlock

  2. #2398

    Oops

    Thought I linked the ad. My fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The link to Jayme's ad is.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ews-20/8291160

    At least she's good for quick relief. Good to know in a pinch.

  3. #2397

    Bait and Switch

    A friend of mine visited this lady who has her pots up in body rubs on BP.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/su...uty-27/9176215

    Sometimes, we all need a sweet escape to help us relax, unwind, and feel alive again. My name is Taraneh and I invite you to an ULTIMATE SESSION, guarantee to satisfy you, and give you the special attention needed At my LAVISH UPSCALE INCALL.

    *Come and join me you will not be disappointed. XOXO Taraneh 202-735-7186.

    Poster's age: 27.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Arlington Crystal City Pentagon area

    As per him pics not accurate, massage- there was none. Straight way the shaft was lubed and started HJ. Damge $20. He will not repeat. YMMV.

    Safe Hunting.

  4. #2396

    Deuce, you linked back to this page

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSlim  [View Original Post]
    2-call incall in a well-traveled location. Just went for a quick stop. Pics are accurate, decent CBJ, refused CG, so we finished in doggy.

    6 damage. Probably won't repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...rtiser-Reviews

    716-759-4814
    The link to Jayme's ad is http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ews-20/8291160

    At least she's good for quick relief. Good to know in a pinch.

  5. #2395

    Jayme in Springfield

    2-call incall in a well-traveled location. Just went for a quick stop. Pics are accurate, decent CBJ, refused CG, so we finished in doggy.

    6 damage. Probably won't repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...rtiser-Reviews

    716-759-4814

  6. #2394

    Michelle: Fake pix, probably bad news

    I saw a girl using these stolen pix last year, and had one of the worst experiences ever. Don't know if this is the same girl (she was going by Ashleey) but with fake pix and a number with no reviews, so why take a chance?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ing-25/8841269

    702-782-3247

  7. #2393

    A John

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    Tip get over their and check her out report back to us and build your creditability!
    I don't post on here but that made me laugh.

  8. #2392

    Lazy

    Lazy people,

    Tip get over their and check her out report back to us and build your creditability!

    Will do!

  9. #2391

    Yeah she

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAndIke  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a report / review on her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-23/9207389
    Go check her out and report back.

  10. #2390

    TOFTT report Christine in Lorton

    Was intrigued by ad.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Domination/...you-26/9244637

    Attractive mid-20s woman; part time provider; reasonably priced session, but very limited menu, feet fetish lovers will love her, but for the rest of us, no touching her above a point about 10 inches above her knees, but I left pleased;

    Seniors can pm for more.

  11. #2389

    Definitely crazy

    I saw this chick a while ago. It may have been 2 years ago. She was crazy then. I think she was using the name Azura or something like that. I just acted crazy with her. Definitely stay away. I think I saw her on a day when she had taken her meds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number shows ads all over the east coast, including some in Florida where she was going by Taylor Yates. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    In this ad from last week, she claims to be visiting from Hawaii, and warns that gay men and haters may not call her.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...aii-26/9168851

    I called to ask Taylor if India was someone working with her, and she started yelling at me about being the 'phone number police. ' This psychiatric patient was crazy when I first saw her a decade ago, and is best avoided.

  12. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFormula  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? I am also searching for free reviews, any hints? PM me.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-21/8170947
    Don't know if Lily is legit but the girl in the photo spread is Faith Nelson, not Lily. See Inbedwithfaith. Com

  13. #2387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    That was Not Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    Not sure watch one I had this weekend but I was not Impressed rush job. She had big tits, skinny flappy / not firm at all ass, short bobbed hair, face was ok. YMMV but I`ll not return.
    Sandra has the perfect body and very long hair.

    Try again.

    Watta

  14. #2386

    I asked for Sandra.

    Not sure watch one I had this weekend but I was not Impressed rush job. She had big tits, skinny flappy / not firm at all ass, short bobbed hair, face was ok. YMMV but I`ll not return.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I got that experience also. She kept saying "cum baby cum" more than 10 times during my session. Also, Sandra respects the time. 1 hour. If you finished early, you have extra massage up to 1 hour. Sasha is very short on time, you cum you out.

  15. #2385

    Lazy people,

    Tip get over their and check her out report back to us and build your creditability!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFormula  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? I am also searching for free reviews, any hints? PM me.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-21/8170947

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape