Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9059
-
11-29-12 05:09 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 978My feelings as well.
The pics look exactly like Gya. When I called Cristal both nights around 8pm sounded like she was in a car windows down and stated finish working for today try tomorrow same thing exactly both days. Gya number at the time voicemail. Problem with good cheap providers is the fact they can't say no to fast cash volume but in-turn production falls off. I see how she sets up appointments and stop answering when ten hh $ appointments there ready. There product calls for time management do to the fact it can't be distributed to multi people at once. Guess by bringing the one friend Yary and now supposedly Cristal she can eat of them by sharing her base but if her team service subpar we back to making her hi demand. Seen it done with most in demand providers that set up appointment get there and they act I'm a little busy but I have a friend available. We need to grasp control of our hobby. Got girls going ham on the board in Bmore that are not quality providers but not humble enough to the craft because some still avoid the warning signs of the board.
Originally Posted by Omega0003
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 04:55 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 75Looks like a joke. Are you sure that is a woman?
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 04:49 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 834Gya & Cristal
They are 2 different girls. Cristal is loaded with tats also, their is a 3rd girl running with them this time around aswell. Looks like Gya may be showing them the ropes.
Originally Posted by Omega0003
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 02:36 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes, I've been seeing her, too. I do believe she is actually the girl in her pictures although with the makeup and glamour shots style lighting someone said that they thought she wasn't. She is gorgeous and a great girl, too. I think I'm in love.
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 02:03 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 49Just look at the other ads by the same user. One of them is for Gya with her picks and it's from the 27th.
Originally Posted by Omega0003
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 01:48 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 127Toftt
Waste of time got to the place and she said she was at the store gave me the runaround Nd finally she said she was going to eat to wait 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-12 23:28 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 166Confusing
To me it looks like Gya changed her name and number to Cristal. Maybe I'm wrong. I called Cristal and got no answer. Minutes later I get a return call from a different number. It was a number from LA.
Originally Posted by Ferreter
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-12 15:40 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 127Anybody who can help with this one
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...000-21/9131663
I'm a rook so pm for instructions before I say too much.
Thanks
-
11-28-12 13:58 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 86Dream about CRISTAL
My friend called CRISTAL from BP. She's one of the arrows from Puerto Rico quiver. Gaya's group. You get what you see in pictures. It was two call set up and damage was $ for 30. Time was worth the expenditure. Nice attitude, very good service. YMMV.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eak-25/9328562
I'm all natural with a sexy attitude.
Upscale incall location. I enjoy catering to the upscale, respectful discreet gentleman! . I like to take my time, so I know that you are satisfied. I'm ready & more than willing to fulfill all of your Erotic needs & Cristal 317-701-4335.
I offer a non-rushed session! Give me a call and you won't leave Disappointed.
Cristal 317-701-4335 I AM 100% REAL & INDEPENDENT.
Poster's age: 25.
• Location: Northern Virginia, springfield.
• Post ID: 9328562 nova
-
11-28-12 12:47 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 164Sandra!
I know I missed Elly too for a little while, at least until I met Sandra at the same phone number! Sandra is as I described earlier. Perfect body with a beautiful face and very long black hair. If you see her, go for the hour and take part in the showers both before and after the main session. She is just as good, and maybe even better than Elly was. As soon as get enough pennies scraped together I will be seeing her again myself! Accept NO substitutes! Some have said they got with some short hair girl with limited talents there so be sure you get the correct one. Ask her name! Sandra is the one you want.
Originally Posted by Phaik Naim
[View Original Post]
Anyone that wants to do so is welcome to PM me for any more info you think I can provide!
Watta WOMAN!
-
11-28-12 09:56 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 64Elly?
Does anyone now if Elly is gone and, if so, if / when she will be coming back? I haven't seen ads from her or from Midori in a while. There are new ads, using the same style and rate structure, and with similar phone numbers, but for different providers. My guess is that they are organizationally related. For example:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ina-24/7522630
And.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ra-24/7364655.
Anyone tried them? Are the same service level as Elly?
Lots of questions, I know. Thanks in advance for any info. PMs are fine if you don't want to post.
-PN
-
11-25-12 17:15
Senior Member
-
11-23-12 17:22 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 121Manuela
She was $.2 for the half and I was done in about 20 mins. No air mattress but regular bed on the floor.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-12 11:02 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 1043Air mattress or regular bed?
Warlock, I saw her ad and was planning to visit her. It seemed that the bed may actually be a air mattress, so I did not. I have never been able to get comfortable on an air mattress or water bed. Btw, what was the damage? If you do not want to say publicly, just pm with any information that would be helpful. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-23-12 07:11 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 84I saw Jayme in Herndon the other day. I thought she was good and I like her. Great attitude with me and service. Went for the usual 60 quicky and had a good time. I tend to run my quickies into about 20 minutes. Her pictures are accurate
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 11:13 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 978Mya
Decided to step out late last night give Mya a call pick right up. 15 min later was at her location. 8 on the table she got naked once I entered the room after a few your not LE rite. Mic skills are on point basically can take it anyway. All covered moved to mish wasn't feeling the box so much she got into it but let her finish with her mouth. From mish she went right back to Mic skills upon request. Basically she rode me with her mouth allowing she to thrusting it in her mouth however "ramming fast, grabbing head, DT," all the time not taking a breath well into it. Looks a 6 body a 6 Mic skills solid 8.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...hot-24/9308014


















