Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5048

    Same Girl?

    I'm pretty sure thisis the same girl. She charges so much more to see her at her hotel. I use to see her last year at the comfort inn on the blvd. Great service.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...all-28/7987172

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...70-32/12189862

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Are they real or are they Memorex.

    When I first found Jona I thought she might have been the same girl Hungry Coyote had found.

    It's a different Girl. No tattoo and my girl wears glasses. My girl's name is Jona (I think). And most importantly, she has Great natural Boobs. At first glance, I thought they were fake. She said they were real but I didn't believe her until I got a hand full.

    CookyJar

  2. #5047

    Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I see Maylea quite often between Kensington and Venango and Tioga. Most often I see her on Atlantic one block south of Venango. We usually have a short conversation then I'm on my way. Early evening hours are when I've see her most. Good choice in women. I'm just an 'OL Gator
    Thanks Gator, I've been looking for my old friend myself.

    CookyJar

  3. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ, Lace looked very tired on you 2nd date. It seem that she looked more rested on the 1st date or more vibrant. Still look like a good time. DOC
    I totally agree. She was in better shape on the 1st date.

    In either case, if you are looking for a girl to sit across from and admire; Lace may not be your best bet. But! If you are looking for a girl to have a really good (and I stress, "really good") time with, Lace would be a safe bet.

    CookyJar

  4. #5045

    Re: Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by SlashingPrices  [View Original Post]
    I think someone wants to see your pecker.
    Maybe!

    But!

    Some guys like seeing girls with dicks in their mouth, pussy or ass. It turns them on. Some guys like seeing girls in chains, getting whipped, pissed on or covered in shit. Why? Because it turns them on. By its self none of this makes the guys bad people.

    What I am interested in is the girl. That's enough for me. A pretty face, nice body, long legs, flat tummy, perky tits, firm ass and sweet pussy (hairy or not); that's what peaks my interest.

    On the other hand, I do like knowing if the girl is sexually freaky or a sexual prude. IMHO, showing a girl with a dick in her mouth mean little or next to nothing when it comes to her willingness to perform. These days just about every girl and her mother, will suck it (a little). Showing a girl with your dick in her mouth means little, she could still be a bad date and a lousy cock sucker.

    On the other, other hand, IMHO, if a girl is willing to let herself be pictured doing a socially prohibited act with another female; she is more likely to cooperated when requested to get down and dirty under other more conventional circumstances. Whether it's fake or real, that's why I provide examples of a girl's willingness to accommodate though, "Girl on Girl," action shots. Personally, I believe the "Girl on Girl," action shot is more suggestive of a girls desire to please then the poplar "Girl with dick in mouth," action shot. If you don't believe me, ask your girl for a "Blow Job" and while she's got your dick in her mouth; ask her for a "Threesome" with her best girlfriend and see what happens.

    (Warning: If you decide to try this little experiment as I have suggested it, be prepared to either discover a freaky side to your girl that you may not have previously known about. Or! Be prepared to make a quick trip to your nearest hospital or emergency room.)

    CookyJar

  5. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My first date with Lace was early in November. Date #2 took place about a week after 1st date. I am running behind in my posting. I am truly sorry if this creates a problem for anyone. With the way women appear and disappear on the avenue, a lapse of a week can mean a big difference when it comes to available and not available.

    I found Lace, on both occasions, hanging out between Lehigh and Huntingdon station. Her appearance on our second date was a little worse for wear. The service was superb.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ, Lace looked very tired on you 2nd date. It seem that she looked more rested on the 1st date or more vibrant. Still look like a good time. DOC

  6. #5043

    Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownAdult01  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen maylea I have been out of Philadelphia for little and was wondering if she still around and the time a day she around.
    I see Maylea quite often between Kensington and Venango and Tioga. Most often I see her on Atlantic one block south of Venango. We usually have a short conversation then I'm on my way. Early evening hours are when I've see her most. Good choice in women. I'm just an 'OL Gator

  7. #5042

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with them, I just don't do them.

    The short answer is,"No."

    You are not the first to ask me that question. What you are asking about is action shots, pictures that show action, where the subjects are shown performing or participating in an act.

    I do not take action shots of me involved with the girls. Neither do I have an interest in taking or showing action shots involving other males and my female subjects. The fact is; while I do adore the female form, I have absolutely no interest in the male body or any of its part – including my own. Didn't get me wrong, I like my dick. However, I get to see it whenever I want and don't feel the need to photograph it for later viewing.

    I am an amateur photographer. I photograph the girls and nothing else. I do not pay them for sex, that's illegal and against the law.

    The only action shots that I take are,"Girl on Girl," in action with each other. I cannot help it if I enjoy female, female and male threesomes.

    CookyJar
    I think someone wants to see your pecker.

  8. #5041
    Has any one seen maylea I have been out of Philadelphia for little and was wondering if she still around and the time a day she around.

  9. #5040

    Re: Not in fotos

    Nothing wrong with them, I just don't do them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choppah  [View Original Post]
    Hello cookyjar I just noticed this forum. I am also a fan of photographing girls, and have posted a couple I have done on the photographing forum here.

    I notice you don't post fotos of your interactions with the girls. Not sure if that's to remain anonymous or whatever. I personally like to keep the camera going during the fucking, although I would not post anything with my face. I know it's very tricky sometimes to pay attention to camera angle, etc when my dick is in a mouth or pussy.

    Curious as to whether you photograph yourself with the girls or not.
    The short answer is, "No."

    You are not the first to ask me that question. What you are asking about is action shots, pictures that show action, where the subjects are shown performing or participating in an act.

    I do not take action shots of me involved with the girls. Neither do I have an interest in taking or showing action shots involving other males and my female subjects. The fact is; while I do adore the female form, I have absolutely no interest in the male body or any of its part – including my own. Didn't get me wrong, I like my dick. However, I get to see it whenever I want and don't feel the need to photograph it for later viewing.

    I am an amateur photographer. I photograph the girls and nothing else. I do not pay them for sex, that's illegal and against the law.

    The only action shots that I take are, "Girl on Girl," in action with each other. I cannot help it if I enjoy female, female and male threesomes.

    CookyJar

  10. #5039

    Not in fotos

    Hello cookyjar I just noticed this forum. I am also a fan of photographing girls, and have posted a couple I have done on the photographing forum here.

    I notice you don't post fotos of your interactions with the girls. Not sure if that's to remain anonymous or whatever. I personally like to keep the camera going during the fucking, although I would not post anything with my face. I know it's very tricky sometimes to pay attention to camera angle, etc when my dick is in a mouth or pussy.

    Curious as to whether you photograph yourself with the girls or not.

  11. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    I love her. Reminds me of that weird movie.

    http://collider.com/wp-content/uploa...01-600x434.jpg
    Waldo. Rocky Horror was considered weird when it first came out in 1975. By today's standards (37 years later. Yikes!) , it's like a children's story!

  12. #5037
    I love her. Reminds me of that weird movie.

    http://collider.com/wp-content/uploa...01-600x434.jpg

  13. #5036

    Pictures from 2nd Date

    My first date with Lace was early in November. Date #2 took place about a week after 1st date. I am running behind in my posting. I am truly sorry if this creates a problem for anyone. With the way women appear and disappear on the avenue, a lapse of a week can mean a big difference when it comes to available and not available.

    I found Lace, on both occasions, hanging out between Lehigh and Huntingdon station. Her appearance on our second date was a little worse for wear. The service was superb.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lace 72.jpg‎   Lace 78.jpg‎   Lace 88.jpg‎   Lace 81.jpg‎   Lace 82.jpg‎  

    Lace 84.jpg‎   Lace 83.jpg‎   Lace 85.jpg‎   Lace 86.jpg‎   Lace 87.jpg‎  


  14. #5035

    Nice, very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you are riding around and looking for a really good BBBJ, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good fuck, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good freaky good time, stop for Lace. But! If you are riding around, looking for the sweet pretty blue eyed blonde hottie of your dreams – pass by Lace – she is not what you want.

    CookyJar
    Your blue eyed blonde Half Pint is still waiting for you here in Tampa Cookie. But I doubt she could give you the kind of BJ you get from that Lace! She sounds great.

  15. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiting for my answer, Lace continued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her,"Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add,"No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

    After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said,"Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God! Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a tough voice I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open,"Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

    Lace is about as freaky as they come. Everything is on the table. That was our first date. The second was just as good if not better. And! I plan to see her again.

    CookyJar
    AHH very nice find amigo. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving treat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape