Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 8093
-
10-17-12 10:18 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jona – The Real Thing
Are they real or are they Memorex.
When I first found Jona I thought she might have been the same girl Hungry Coyote had found.
Originally Posted by Hungry Coyote
[View Original Post]
It's a different Girl. No tattoo and my girl wears glasses. My girl's name is Jona (I think). And most importantly, she has Great natural Boobs. At first glance, I thought they were fake. She said they were real but I didn't believe her until I got a hand full.
CookyJar
-
10-17-12 10:13 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jona - The Real Thing
I agree with Hungry Coyote, plastic is no substitute. These are real.
I have been finding a lot of pretty young girls with perky but tiny little bobbies. But here lately it seem like my lucky has changed. Jona is a pretty, little sweet thing with lots of curves in all the right places. Natural tits her size are a rear find on the avenue. Yes! They are very real.
What really turned me on was the fact that she worn no bra. I love watching a girl jiggle under her blouse. Most of the girls on the avenue don't have enough to bounce.
CookyJar
-
10-17-12 10:06 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jona – The Real Thing
I found her walking near Needle Park, north of 7Eleven. Jona stopped and sat on some steps and from my vantage point all I could see was cleavage.
Service was okay. I suspect that she might have been a little sick. BBBJ no DT but she got the job done and her body made up for whatever she lacked in skills. I'd do her again in a heartbeat.
(It's be a long time since I've been with a girl with this size natural tits so my brain was a little rusty. I should have tried a nice titty fuck. My lost. If I ever find her again, I gotta try.)
CookyJar.
PS: And she has a very nice ass.
-
10-16-12 05:46 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 746Britney
Wow CookieJar, what a great find! Cute little body and what an amazing set of lips. Wonder if she'd like to come south for the winter?
-
10-15-12 17:12 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 1292That first picture is lovely.
She is a cute little thing.
Keep them cumming.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-12 22:28 #4908

Posts: 734Brittany
BRA-VO! That Brittany is one fine little spinner!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-12 21:00 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 5563Searching for Miss Goodbar
Shortly after my date with Jacky Dade, I was back out looking for her. Unfortunately I had no luck finding Jacky.
Fortunately I did run into Brittany, an excellent date in her own rite. In her black tights and high heels Britney was hard to pass-up.
CookyJar
-
10-14-12 20:58 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 5563When searching always keep your eyes open.
Actually this date with Brittany was another double. On our way we ran into Val. She wouldn't pose for pictures but otherwise it was a nice date.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Britney is a must do if what you're after is a girl with a accommodating nature and great service.
CookyJar
-
10-14-12 20:23 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jackie D
She had the same effort on me. I had good intentions but a kind of forgetfulness kept getting in the way. At one point she had me so vexed that I could not remember my own name. She was calling out my name and I was so absorbed I could not answer.
Originally Posted by Hungry Coyote
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-14-12 08:48 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 33Jackie D
Spent all day Friday looking for her. Finally caught up with Jackie yesterday. She is no longer homeless, sharing a room with two guys (one single bed). Wish I had the money to make her my sugar-baby or at least a better place to stay. I got her a cheap pre-paid cell, but dummy me, forgot to get the number before dropping her off. She really is a sweet-heart.
-
10-13-12 16:41 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 2341Just out of curiousity, are you Pinoy?
Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla
[View Original Post]
LexLuther
-
10-13-12 14:18 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 290Re:Jacky Dade – A Gem in the rough?
First off, CookyJar, been following your exploits for years. You are a legend! Thank you.
I mostly monger in St Pete / Tampa. With an occasional Business trip to Chicago and Lauderdalle. If you are ever in need a hook up give me a shout.
Time to cash in a few Sky Miles. I think I am going to look at a week end getaway and cum up to your neck of the woods and find this gem.
Keep up the good work.
JJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 06:44 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 83Good for her! A true sweetheart. If you get a chance tell her a bunch of us wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
Milo
-
10-12-12 01:10 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 5563Am I missing something?
Apparently you are!
Which is confusing you: 1st paragraph. 2nd paragraph or the post script?
Originally Posted by BargainsHunter
[View Original Post]
Jamey was involved in an incident. I did not want another incident, so I asked her to write a note.
That's the long and the short of it. No big deal. I was just trying to cover my tracks.
CookyJar
-
10-11-12 18:47 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 40Am I missing something?
What is this post trying to say I am confused?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






